剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
she still got pregnant.
可她还是怀孕了
And it made the banana taste terrible.
而且那套套还弄得我小♥弟♥弟♥上一股怪味
Well, you know what? Here's to us.
我说 来敬咱们自己一杯吧
Donovan and Burt both started their own businesses,
多诺万和伯特都开创了自己的事业
and we all worked very hard, and now we're
我们都很努力地工作
all young enough to enjoy our grandchildren.
而现在 我们又都年纪轻轻就当了爷爷奶奶
Cheers.
干杯
Hey, what's up with, uh, you and Moped Girl?
话说 你和那机车女孩啥情况
Are you hitting that?
你在追她么
Well, you know... no, no.
这个嘛.. 那个啥.. 没有
Uh, she's got this boyfriend that's hardly ever around.
她有个男友 但很少在她身边
And I'd like to make a move,
我也想主动出击
but if she says no, I'll probably lose her as a friend.
可要是被拒绝 那可能连朋友都做不成了
Hmm, I got this.
我懂了
Look, this is what's gonna happen.
听着 咱们这样
I'm gonna ask her out on a date with me.
我要邀请她跟我出去约会
Well, uh...
啥 呃
But listen. If she's willing to step out on her man for me,
听着 要是她为了我而对她男友不忠
then you know there's some wiggle room.
那你就知道 你还有希望了
I'm not interested.
我对她没兴趣
This is a test.
这只是个测试
Once we find out the answer, you can move right in.
只要我们有了答案 你就可以出击了
You are smarter and cooler than me,
你比我聪明 比我酷
so, I'm going to assume
所以我想
that what you just said makes perfect sense.
你说什么应该都是有道理的
Cool.
很好
Jimmy!
吉米
As soon as this casserole's done,
菜一好
we're gonna feed these people,
我们就让他们酒足饭饱
and then you've got to get them the hell outta here.
然后你赶紧把他们弄出咱家
Wh-What are you talking about?
啥 啥情况啊
It sounds like you're having a blast.
你们刚才不是聊得挺开心的么
You have so much in common.
你们有这么多共同点
Too much in common.
就因为共同点太多了
They were in the same situation we were, but they did
他们过去处境跟我们一样
everything right and made something of themselves.
可他们自立自强 白手起家闯出了一番事业
He owns a chain of car washes.
他拥有一系列洗车连锁店
I still rent to own my leaf blower.
可我连个吹叶机都是租的
It's so perfect,
他们太完美了
it's humiliating hanging out with them.
跟他们共处简直是自我羞辱啊
It's like they're Ken and Barbie
就好像他们是芭比和肯
and we're... the Potato Heads.
而我们是...土豆头夫妇
Oh, come on!
拜托
Oh, bad news, bro.
哥们儿 坏消息
She shot me down.
她拒绝了我
This college boy got a serious spell on this chick.
这大学生真是对这妞下了魔咒啊
Crap. Well, I knew it.
该死 不过我早猜到了
Thanks for trying.
谢谢你为我一试
Here you go, Jimmy. My moped's working again,
给 吉米 我的机车修好了
but I'm beginning to rethink my choice of ironic transportation.
不过我要重想个词来讽刺交通工具了
Oh, text me which movie for Friday.
对了 发短♥信♥告诉我周五看哪部电影
I'll see anything that doesn't have Matthew McConaughey in it.
只要片里没有马修·麦康纳就行
All right.
没问题
Wh-What was that about?
这 这啥情况
Oh, we're going to the movies.
我们要去看电影
But I thought she shot you down.
你不是说她拒绝你了么
She did, but I told her we could hang out
她拒绝了 但我说我们可以
as friends, and she was cool with it.
像朋友一样出去玩 她觉得挺好
You know, she has a boyfriend,
你知道的 她有男友了
so I might as well be on the on-deck position.
所以我还是退到候补区比较好
But this wasn't the plan.
可计划不是这样的啊
You're not going to the movies with her.
你不能跟她出去看电影
You're not on deck. I'm on deck.
你不在候补区 我才在候补区
I'm sorry, man. I like her.
对不住了 哥们 我喜欢她
I'm gonna stick around and see what happens.
我要坚持一下 看看会发生什么
You can't call dibs on a girl that isn't yours.
她又不是你女友 你无权干涉
I'm not calling dibs; I'm calling on deck.
我没说我有权干涉 我说我要当候补
You can't call that.
你不能这么要求
I already did.
我已经说了
You can't.
你不能这么要求
I can.
我能
And I did.
而且我已经说了
Well, I'm just glad Justin's made a new friend.
我很高兴贾斯汀交到了新朋友
It's hard at that age.
他这个年纪可不容易
What in the...?!
搞什么飞...
I'll call you on Friday from the movies!
我周五看电影的时候会打给你的
Oh, yeah? Well, I'll find out what theater you're at,
是么 我会找到你在哪家影院
sit behind you and kick your seat!
然后坐在你后面踢肿你的屁♥股♥
Fine, and Sabrina will think you're a creep!
行啊 塞布丽娜肯定会认为你是个变♥态♥
Well, I'll wear a mask!
那我戴面具
All right, we'll be in the car. Very nice meeting you all.
好了 我们上车了 幸会幸会
And Burt, the Website I was talking about
对了伯特 我说的那个网站
is PainFreeTweezers.Com.
网址是 无痛小钳子.Com
Oh, thank you.
嗷 谢了
Take care!
保重
So... here's your pie.
这是给你的派
If the plate's too tough to clean,
要是盘子不好清洗
just let it soak and I'll scrape it on Thursday.
泡上就行 等周四我来收拾
I'm really sorry about this, but you know how boys are.
搞成这样真抱歉 可你也知道男孩们的德行
They find a pretty girl
一旦遇上漂亮女孩
and they'll step on whoever they have to to get her, you know?
就剑拔弩张 谁挡路都杀无赦了 你懂吧
Actually, I don't know.
说实话 我不懂
I don't think Jimmy's ever been in a scrape over a girl before.
我想吉米还从来没为女孩受过一点伤呢
Usually, if a friend likes somebody he just stays away, you know?
通常他朋友要是爱上了谁 他就会主动退出
Really?
真的假的
Sounds like you raised a really good kid. I'm jealous.
看来你养了个很棒的儿子 我羡慕嫉妒恨啊
You must know something we don't.
你肯定有独门诀窍
Again, I am sorry.
再次抱歉
Especially after you spent over $2,000 on wine.
尤其那酒 花了你两千大洋呢
You're not perfect.
你们并不完美
Excuse me?
什么
I'm telling you, it's not working.
我跟你说 没用的
Just give it a try.
就试试嘛
Works wonders for your mother.
对你老妈很有效
They're not perfect.
他们并不完美
What?
啥
They raised a jerk; she told me.
他们养了个混球 她亲口说的
Not only does he steal girls,
不仅因为他偷小妞
but he also went through a phase
他还有一段时间
where he grew one of those beards without a mustache.
下巴留一堆胡子 嘴边上却溜光水滑的
Gross!
真恶心
We raised a good kid.
咱养了个好儿子
We're better than them at something.
咱也有比他们强的地方
That is fantastic!
赞啊
Isn't it? We're going to their house next week for a barbecue.
是吧 下周咱们要去他们家烤烧烤
What? But their son's a jerk
啥 可他们儿子是个混球啊
who's trying to steal Sabrina away from me.
他想从我身边偷走塞布丽娜
I know. Isn't it great?
我知道 太爽了是吧
Burt, we've got friends.
伯特 咱有朋友了
We've got friends.
咱有朋友了
Why do you people keep giving me taffy?
你们这些人 老给我太妃糖干毛啊
I'm 84 years old.
老娘都84岁了
Took me half an hour to pull my dentures apart.
花了我半个小时才把假牙拽下来
Come, Maw Maw, let's go get your tools for my phone jack.
快来 曾奶奶 去给我安个电♥话♥听筒
Not until she fixes the sewing machine.
她得先修了缝纫机才行
I've got a friend!
哥有朋友了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表