剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Hey. Oh, hey.
是你啊 你好
Can't believe you have Shrinky Dinks.
真没想到 这里居然有"神奇烤烤乐"卖♥♥
I used to love to make these.
这曾经是我的至爱
You draw on the plastic and you put it in the oven
在塑料卡片上画点儿图 然后放进烤箱
until it shrinks into a little--
等到它缩成小小的
I don't know what you call it-- a dink, I guess.
咋形容呢 反正就是那么一坨
Yeah, I used to love those things when I was a kid.
对对对 我小时候可喜欢玩这个了
Oh, man, it says "Ages three and up."
不是吧 这玩具只适合三岁及以上儿童
I don't know if I can wait two and a half years to play with these.
折磨人嘛 我还得等上两年半才能和喜旺一起玩
So do 'em yourself.
那你就自己玩呗
It'll be fun.
肯定很有意思
I'll do 'em with you.
我陪你一起玩
She's coming over, she's coming over.
她要来咱家了 她要来咱家了
We're Shrinky Dinking.
我们要玩"神奇烤烤乐"
We're Shrinky Dinking!
我们要玩"神奇烤烤乐"了
The heck are you talking about?
你在瞎嘟哝啥呢
Sabrina-- we had this amazing conversation
我刚才跟塞布丽娜聊"神奇烤烤乐"
about Shrinky Dinks,
聊得热火朝天
and the whole time I'm thinking,
当时我就一直在想
"I've met my soul mate."
我终于碰到真命天女了
Did you get any chicken? Wait.
你买♥♥鸡肉了吗 等等
She's coming over here?
她要来咱家
What about her boyfriend?
那她男朋友呢
Wyatt? I don't know.
怀特吗 不知道
He's away at college, still.
他还在外地上大学
I don't really know what this means.
其实我也不知道这意味着什么
I just know she's coming over.
反正我只知道她要来咱家了
What's going on with Maw Maw?
曾奶奶啥情况
She thinks she's in labor.
她觉得她要生了
Oh, my God!
妈呀
This baby's gonna rip a hole right through me!
这宝宝要在老娘身上凿出个大窟窿来
Guys! I'm trying to beat the record here.
各位 我这儿正努力破记录呢
If you're gonna talk loud, turn your faces away.
如果你们要大声喧哗 把脸挪远点儿
The wind is really messing me up.
你们喷出的气息会影响我的成绩的
Oh, my baby!
我的孩子
Okay, you guys have to get out of here.
够了 你们得给我闪人
I don't want you to scare her away.
我可不想你们把她吓跑了
I'm not going anywhere-- I like her.
我才不闪呢 我喜欢她
She's sarcastic and funny.
她说话既带刺又有意思
She speaks her mind.
属于直言不讳型
Doesn't she remind you of me?
你跟她聊天应该会想起我吧
No. Oh, don't ever say that again.
绝对不会 求你了 别再这么说了
You'll ruin it for me.
我以后跟她聊天会有心理障碍的
And if you don't want this to be the last time
要是你不希望这成为她来咱家的最终回
she ever comes over, you have to get rid of them.
就必须带着这俩家伙闪人
You need to step way back.
给我退后
This thing takes some weird bounces.
这东西的弹跳路线非常诡异
Fine.
好吧
Come on, did you really think I was gonna stay in here
拜托 你不会真觉得我会傻站在这儿
and let you break my record?
眼瞅着你打破我的记录吧
Thank you.
谢谢老妈
And I'll take Hope, too--
我会把喜旺也带上
but you need to take advantage
但你得好好把握这次良机
of this and make a move on this girl.
对这妞儿来点实质性的行动
Try and get her to sit next to you
想办法让她跟你一起坐沙发
in the center of the couch where it dips.
坐在中间凹下去的地方
Ever since your fat aunt broke the springs,
自从你的胖婶坐坏弹簧后
two people can't sit there without ending up in each other's laps.
只要俩人一起坐下 就会陷到一堆去
Good idea. Give her some wine,
好主意 来点小酒
get her in the couch dip and kiss her.
利用沙发凑近她 然后热吻一番
She has a boyfriend-- I don't know if...
人家有主了 我不知道这样行不...
Jimmy, if you don't make a move soon,
吉米 如果你再不来点实质性的行动
you're gonna get stuck in the friend zone.
你就会被困死在朋友区里
And that is a real thing.
千真万确 我可没唬你
I saw it on Friends.
《老友记》里血淋淋的事实
Ross and Rachel were stuck in it.
罗斯和瑞秋就曾陷在朋友区里无法更进一步
It made for some good episodes,
那几集倒是挺好看
but poor Ross was in Hell.
但可怜的罗斯可是生不如死
It says these are supposed to cook for three minutes,
说明书上说只要烤三分钟就够了
but this oven only goes up to 225,
可这破烤箱最高温才华氏225度
so we may be in for a bit of a wait.
所以咱们可能得多等一会儿
That's okay.
没关系
Your house has a lot of cool stuff in it.
你家有不少酷玩意儿啊
Who plays the piano?
谁会弹钢琴
Pretty much anybody who's trying to get on someone else's nerves.
如果目的是让听众抓狂 那基本人人都会
Is this you?
这是你吗
Oh... you don't want to look through that.
你还是别看为妙
That's just a bunch of boring family portraits.
只是一堆无聊的全家福照片
Come on, I love family photos.
别害羞 我喜欢看全家福
Wow, you are, like, shockingly strong.
你真是惊人的强壮
How come your mom's the only one that's happy in all these?
为啥这些照片里 只有你妈妈是开心的
Yeah, well, that's a little misleading.
看来你被误导了
Nobody's happy.
其实没人是开心的
My parents would fight so much on Picture Day
我爹妈总会在全家福日吵个你死我活
that it always turned into the worst day of the year.
所以全家福日往往会成为全年最衰日
Just shut up and put on your beret!
闭嘴 戴上你的贝雷帽
No, I don't want to look like a dork wearing this!
不 我可不想变成戴着贝"雷"帽的"雷"人
If you don't want to look like a dork,
不想当雷人是吧
then you need to take off your face.
那得把你这张雷脸摘下来才管用
Say "Cheese."
来说茄子笑一笑
And the more portraits that turned out bad,
全家福失败的次数越多
the more stressed my mother seemed to get.
我老妈的压力就越大
If we get there late, they won't have time
要是我们去晚了 照相馆就没时间
to change the backdrop from the family before us!
换下前一家人的背景板了
You're killing me, Burt!
你就急死我吧 伯特
Your mother's crazy.
你妈疯了
If I ever get that crazy, I want you to take me out
要是哪天我也疯成这样
in the backyard and blow my head off with a shotgun.
我要你把我带到后院 一枪崩下我的脑袋
You got that?
记住了吗
I just don't understand why we're wearing ski suits.
真不明白咱为啥要整一身滑雪装
We've never been skiing.
咱们从来没滑过雪
I saw a picture in a house I was cleaning
我有个主顾的家里有张照片
where the whole family went skiing.
拍的就是他们在滑雪
They were all smiling, they were on top of a mountain--
全家都笑呵呵的 站在山顶上
looked like a lot of fun.
貌似玩得非常开心
Of course it looked like a lot of fun-- they were skiing.
当然开心 人家是在滑雪
They weren't sitting in a car
人家可没有在33度的大热天
with no air-conditioning on a 90-degree day wearing ski suits!
穿着滑雪服坐在没有空调的车里
Shut up.
闭嘴
Ooh, I like this song.
这歌♥我喜欢
I'm not in the mood for doo, wack-a-doo.
老娘现在没心情
Well, I am.
我有
Burt, I swear to God, if you don't turn that thing off...
伯特 我向天起誓 你要是再不关掉...
Burt, slow down.
伯特 慢点
Can't. My boot's stuck.
慢不下来 我的鞋卡住了
What do you mean, your boot's stuck?
鞋卡住了是啥意思
I mean, this stupid, giant boot
意思就是 你逼我穿的这双
you made me wear is stuck. Can't get it out!
很大很傻♥逼♥的鞋卡住了 拔不出来了
We're all gonna die!
咱一家死定了
You've had a good life, kid.
孩子 你的一生很精彩
I could drive if you'd let me take off these stupid boots!
只要你让我脱下这傻♥逼♥鞋 我就可以开车了
Shut up! It's two blocks! Keep walking!
闭嘴 就两条街 赶紧走
All right, that's enough of that.
好了 看够了吧
Uh, you gotta be tired
你站了一整天
from being on your feet all day.
累坏了吧
We should sit down.
来 我们坐吧
Sorry, sorry,
抱歉 抱歉
Hope threw her pacifier in that coin fountain at the mall.
喜旺把奶嘴掉到商场的许愿喷泉里去了
Burt made a wish on it,
伯特用它许了个愿
so he wouldn't let us take it back out.
所以他不让我们捡回来
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表