剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
*Love is like candy on a shelf *
爱情就像架子上的糖
*You want a taste? Then help yourself *
想尝吗 请自便
*The sweetest things are there for you *
最甜的东西就在那儿
*Help yourself, take a few *
请自便吧 尝一点
*That's what I want you to do *
我绝对 没意见
*We're always told repeatedly *
老人言 可得听
You like what you see?
此情此景够诱人么
I took exotic dance classes at my local church.
我在我们那儿的教堂上过异国舞蹈课
Really? Before that, you were worse than this?
真的假的 你以前跳得比这还差
Okay, come on. Let's get it on.
好了 来吧 咱们开战
You really think this is right, what you're doing here?
你真觉得这么做是对的吗
Sure do. Come on. Kiss me, squeeze me, do something.
必须的 来吧 啃我 捏我 动手吧
Doesn't it gross you out being in Maw Maw's bed?
在奶奶床上搞这些 不恶心吗
What do you think she'd have to say about this?
她老人家情何以堪啊
I was always Maw Maw's favorite.
奶奶一直最喜欢我了
If she could see me, I think she'd be just fine.
如果她能看到 我想她不会有意见的
Go on. Go on and get 'em.
来吧 来擒住它们
Come on.
来啊
Hey! Get your hands off him!
咸猪手拿开
He's a married man, you harlot!
他有老婆了 你个荡♥妇♥
You can have it all, Virginia--
都归你了 维吉妮亚
the house, Burt and the ghost of that crazy old woman!
房♥子 伯特 还有那疯婆子的鬼魂
Hey, for the record, I did get to second base!
提醒你一句 我已经到了二垒了
My hand was on the bag!
我摸到了
The left one was kinda like this,
左边那个跟这个差不多
but the right one was more like...
右边那个就像....
That's disgusting.
太恶心了
Hold on. I'm not done.
别急 还没形容完呢
Leave Delilah alone.
别糟践黛丽拉了
I used to think she was spoiled and evil,
我以前以为她被宠坏了 还很邪恶
but now I think she's just sad and lonely.
可我现在觉得 她只是孤独而悲催
She's been all over the country,
她跑遍了全国各地
and she's never found what we've got right here.
却从没拥有我们在这小地方拥有的一切
Yeah, single people are kinda pathetic.
是啊 单身什么的确实有点悲催
After a certain age, you're sort of like, "Whoa,
到了一定年纪后 你会觉得
why doesn't anyone love you?"
靠啊 为啥没人爱我啊
Am I that age?
我到年纪了吗
No!
没有
Creeping up on it.
早着呢
You'll find somebody to call your own.
你会找到自己的专属爱人的
I have faith.
我深信不疑
Good morning, Wilfred.
早 威尔弗雷德
Looks like you're back to being Wilfred.
看来你又变成威尔弗雷德了
Great.
喵了个咪的
Well, at least you have somebody to call your own.
起码你有自己的专属爱人了
You think other families have to do stuff like this,
你觉得别人家会不会也有这种事
and they're just too embarrassed to talk about it?
只是他们不好意思说出来
Nope.
不觉得
Adios, amigos. Thanks for watching.
再会 朋友们 谢谢观赏
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表