剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Apology not accepted.
道歉不接受
Oh. Uh, okay.
呃 好吧
Uh, when do we take over the parks?
那咱啥时候去接管公园的业务
I start doing the parks tomorrow, not you.
我明天就去 没你啥事
I don't need to be spending my days
我没必要跟个不信任我的人
with someone who doesn't believe in me.
一起度日
Now that we've got all this extra work,
现在咱有了额外的工作
we'll split it up.
可以分道扬镳了
You do residential, and I do the parks.
你负责住♥宅♥客户 我负责公园业务
Oh. And you can quit your stupid bagger job tomorrow night.
对了 明晚可以辞了你那白♥痴♥装袋工作了
My son isn't going to be the low man
我儿子可不能被压在别人的金字塔最底层
on anyone's totem pole but mine.
只有我才能压他
That is so great, honey.
真是太棒了 亲爱的
I always knew you could do it.
我一直坚信你能成功
This area isn't done yet?
这么小一块地方 还没搞定啊
Get on the umbrella.
你过来拿伞
Let this idiot show you how it's done.
让这白♥痴♥给你演示下怎么搞定
You want cold soup? Ring that damn bell one more time,
想喝冷汤不成 再敢弄响那破铃铛
and I'm bringing you cold soup!
我就端冷汤给你喝了
That's what I thought.
不出所料
Is he here?
他在家么
No.
不在
He waited around, but then he had to
他等了半天
go to work at the grocery store.
可他得去杂货店上班了
So I guess you didn't really win that parks contract last night.
我猜你昨晚其实没拿到那合同吧
I thought I had it all figured out.
我还以为一切都很顺利呢
I'm glad I let you talk me into this, Burt.
我很高兴你说服了我来这种地方 伯特
When you mentioned bikini bars, I thought,
之前你说比基尼吧的时候 我还在想
"Hey, I can't let my voters see me in one of those."
靠 我可不能让选民看到我在这种地方
That's why I picked one three towns over.
所以我才选了这地方啊 都三个镇之外了
I'm a thinker and a mower.
我不光有想法 还有行动
I think you'll be mowing parks real soon.
我想你很快就能去公园割草了
Wait till you see the girl I picked out for you.
稍等片刻 我给你选了个姑娘
I asked around and everyone said
我四处问了 大家都说
she's the craziest and the wildest one here.
她是这儿最狂野的
They call her "Dirty Angel."
人送外号♥"坏天使"
Who's ready for a...
谁准备好...
Daddy?
爸爸
Punkin?
小南瓜
It was a long, quiet ride home.
这一路开车回来可够远的
Pretty much the only thing he said was,
他基本上只说了一句话
"Chance, you don't get the parks contract."
"吉斯 公园的合同 没门儿了"
So I went to Green Thumb.
所以我去找了绿拇指
I figured if I could secretly work for him,
我琢磨着可以悄悄在他们那工作
I could make enough to buy Jimmy insurance.
可以赚够钱给吉米买♥♥保险
Burt...
老公
Working two jobs,
同时做两份工作
being the low man on the totem pole.
被压在金字塔最底层
Taking crap from a jerk boss.
还要听那人♥渣♥老板瞎叨叨
You're past all that.
这些丢了也不可惜
But the kid needs insurance.
可孩子需要保险
I'm his dad. It's my job
我是他爹 我有责任
to do whatever I have to do to take care of him.
不惜一切代价去照顾好他
And you did.
你做到了
By showing him his whole life how do be a good dad.
你向他展示了怎样倾其一生去做个好爸爸
Now it's his turn to take care of things.
现在该他承担起责任了
You got to let him do it.
你得放手让他去干
I don't like it.
人家不喜欢嘛
You don't have to.
不用喜欢
That's the way it is.
他早晚得独♥立♥
Besides, it's not like you don't have a new job to do.
而且 你还是有新工作要做滴
Somebody's got to start showing Jimmy
某人该向吉米展示下
how to be a good grandpa.
怎么当个好爷爷了
Cold soup it is!
喝冷汤吧你 不热了
I don't care if it's three towns over or three states.
不管是三个镇还是三个州那么远
Do not dance in one of those clubs.
反正你不准去那种地方当舞♥女♥
But if you do, don't be the one they call "Dirty Angel."
不过你要是真去了 千万别当什么"坏天使"
Oh. Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Listen, Dad,
听着 老爸
I'm really sorry about...
我真的很抱歉
Nope.
不
I was wrong. You did the right thing, and I'm proud of you.
是我不对 你做了正确的事 我以你为豪
Oh. Thanks.
多谢啊
And I got you something.
我还给你留了点东西
Did you eat your half without me?
你没等我就把你那半吃了啊
Nope. Mashed my half up and gave it to Hope.
没 我把我那半掰下来给喜旺了
Well, she can't have that much sugar.
她不能吃那么多糖
She's gonna be...
她会...
Up all night. I know.
亢奋一整晚 我知道
But that is not a grandpa problem.
不过这可不归爷爷管咯
Good night.
晚安
Hang in there, Maw Maw.
乖乖呆着 奶奶
Hope's cold should be better in a few days.
喜旺的感冒应该快好了
Get your mother!
叫你妈来
Get your mother! Get your mother!
叫你妈来 快叫你妈来
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表