剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Course you couldn't.
你是不能
'Cause we made you a wuss!
因为我们把你养得啥都不能
You guys, keep it down.
你们别吵吵了
I'm calling the department store.
我给百货公♥司♥打电♥话♥呢
I can't hear!
这都听不见了
I bet you Jeffrey Dahmer was left in the crib.
我打赌杰弗瑞·达莫从小也被扔在婴儿床里哭
And the BLT Killer.
还有BLT杀人魔
And Tyra Banks.
还有泰拉·班克斯
Uh-uh. We're doing it.
别叨叨了 就这么定了
Hope is my kid. I'm the dad.
喜旺是我闺女 身为老爸
I'm the one that makes the tough decisions.
我有权做出这个艰难的决定
Yeah.
没错
But you'll do the training, right?
但训练得归你们管 对吧
It'll kill me to hear her cry that much.
任由她大哭 我非得死了不可
What? You're the ones who made me a wuss.
咋的 是你们把我教育成胆小鬼的
Is this Montgomery Ward?
是蒙哥马利·沃德百货吗[美国百货巨头]
Oh, I'd like to order a peppermill.
我想订个胡椒小手磨
I can't find mine.
我的那个弄丢了
Grab an easel. I'll be back in a minute.
挑个画架先 我去去就回
Cool. I will, uh, save you a spot.
好 我帮你占地儿
Hey, Jimmy.
吉米
Rosa. Hey.
你好啊 罗莎
I didn't know you were into art.
我还真不知道你是美术爱好者啊
Eh. It's okay.
没啥没啥
You mind if I work next to you?
我能在你旁边吗
That one over there
那边那位看见没
makes lady noises when she leans over to draw.
每次一画画就呻♥吟♥
Yeah, I heard about her.
我听说过
Uh, but I'm saving this spot for the girl I came in with.
可这位子有人了 那个跟我一起来的姑娘
We're on a date, so I am sorry.
我们是出来约会的 不好意思了
That's so sweet.
好甜蜜啊
You know, Carlos and I used to make jewelry together,
卡洛斯以前也常常跟我一块儿做首饰
but now he just does his stupid video games,
但现在他只知道打那个蠢游戏
so I take these classes and cheat on him in my mind.
所以我报了这个班 然后精神出轨一下
Good evening, Clifford.
晚上好 克利福德
Well, uh, I'm just glad that my date's into art,
我很欣慰我的这位喜欢画画
'cause I think it's really cool that we have something in common.
我觉得两人能有点共同爱好挺好
Jimmy, you look so freaked out,
吉米 你貌似惊恐万分啊
like a deer caught in his girlfriend's high beams.
就像受惊的小鹿 被他女友闪瞎了
Not freaked out.
我不是吓着了
I always figured the first time I saw her naked
我可一直幻想着我第一次看她裸体
would be with a bunch of strangers and my mom's boss.
会是和一大群陌生人以及我妈的老板一起呢
Hold on, folks.
各位等一下
I forgot to stretch first.
我忘了热身了
She was just waving her woo-hoo around for everybody to see?
她就这么把她的那啥露出来给大伙儿看
She sounds like a whole lot of woman, Jimmy.
听起来她挺猛的啊 吉米
You may be in over your head,
你可能要力不从心喽
like when you volunteered for Big Brothers,
就好像你参加《名人老大哥》[真人秀]
and that ten-year-old kicked your ass.
结果被一群十岁的小崽子打得屁滚尿流
Hey, I got a couple good shots in.
我也有风光的时候
No, you didn't. It's not your fault.
你才没有 不过也不是你的错
We made you a wuss.
是我们把你养成了胆小鬼
Fine. I'm not super macho,
我承认 我是不够纯爷们
but why do people keep acting like I'm some uptight choirboy?
可也不至于老被人当成个羞涩小次郎吧
If you're not uptight,
要是你真的大大方方
then why did you draw a bikini
至于给你家那位裸女
on your naked girlfriend?
画上比基尼吗
Yeah. Thanks for ruining the picture.
没错 多谢你毁了这张画
Hey, I am not some lightweight who's never raised hell.
我才没你们想得那么弱智
I dated a serial killer.
我可上过个连环杀手
I can date this girl.
这个也绝对搞的定
In fact, we're going out tonight.
实话告诉你们 今晚我们就要去约会
You only dated a serial killer
你和连环杀手女才交往了一晚
for one night, and she would have killed you
要不是咱用电视砸晕了她
if we hadn't knocked her out with the TV.
你早被灭口了
We?! I knocked out the serial killer.
咱 是老娘独力砸晕她的好吧
Why must you refuse to share that glory?
一家人就不能共享这份荣耀吗
Burt, I'm a maid.
伯特 我是做保姆的
I have no surplus glory I can share.
我没那么多荣耀跟你分
Sabrina, I need an odd little favor.
塞布丽娜 临时帮我个忙
Would-would you be willing to punch me in the face?
能不能劳驾你往我脸上揍我一拳
You can stay clocked in.
可以算进上班时间
Excuse me?
啥
Well, I'm planning on joining Frank's fight club.
我打算加入弗兰克的搏击俱乐部
Membership doubled.
会员数翻番咯
But here's the thing.
可问题是
I've never been hit.
我从来没被人打过
I was hoping to start with somebody petite?
所以想着先找女士们练练
Barney, please don't do fight club.
巴尼 别折腾什么搏击俱乐部了
You will lose so bad.
你会死得很惨的
It's not about winning or losing.
这不是输赢的问题
It's about for once not worrying about things like store profits,
这意味着不用再担心什么业绩
or how much to bid on vintage, crocheted doll sweaters online.
或是花多少钱上网拍件娃娃款复古编织衫
I want to feel primal and real and alive.
我想释放自己 寻找那份存在感
When you taste blood in your mouth,
你嘴里流淌的不只是血液
you're tasting your manhood.
更是份男子气概
I'd hate to keep you from tasting manhood.
我也不想妨碍你品位那份气概
Barney, I'm-I'm not gonna punch you.
可巴尼 我不会揍你的
I like you too much. It's weird. Uh...
我很喜欢你 这样会很奇怪
Great.
好吧
Then I'm just gonna have to bite my own lip.
看来我只能自咬双唇了
I'll bite your lip.
我来咬吧
Screaming, screaming, screaming, screaming, screaming.
尖叫 尖叫 尖叫 尖叫 尖叫
"Find a distraction."
转移注意
Find a...
转移...
Damn. Nothing?
靠 啥都没有啊
I'm not supposed to press too hard with the eraser.
我真不该用橡皮擦得那么狠
I can't take it, Virginia!
我受不了了 维吉妮亚
I...
我
I can't take it, Virginia!
我受不了了 维吉妮亚
You started this whole thing.
这事儿都是你搞出来的
You need to finish it. Now, get back in there!
你得善后 快给我死回去
Hey, I'm calling the cops if you guys don't shut up!
你们再不闭嘴我就报♥警♥了
You shut up, Norman!
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴 诺曼
We had to put up with your crying
你老婆抛弃你后
after your wife finally left you!
我们忍♥你哭声忍♥很久了
Wow. This is the craziest restaurant I've ever seen.
这是我见过最疯狂的餐厅
Oh, it's not officially a restaurant.
其实这不是真正意义上的餐厅
It's my friend Alejandro's house.
是我朋友亚历山大的家
Oh. Then I guess the Hard Rock Cafe
那看来重摇滚咖啡厅
is still the craziest restaurant I've ever seen.
仍是我最疯狂的餐厅榜榜首
Alejandro's under house arrest.
亚历山大正在被软禁
He's a great chef, but a terrible counterfeiter.
他是个好厨子 但造假♥币♥的技术很逊
Oh, hey, that's me
快看 那是我
and DJ Mr. Sing.
和DJ阿辛
Pretty cool, huh?
很酷吧
Yeah, he seems like a friendly fella.
是啊 他看上去很友好
Hey! Zoey!
嗨 佐伊
And Zoey's man-boy.
佐伊的大男孩也来啦
Alejandro, this is Jimmy.
亚历山大 这是吉米
He's very handsome.
他好帅哦
Does he have a name?
他怎么称呼
Jimmy. She just said that.
吉米 她刚说了
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
I love this jacket.
这夹克真好看
I have to have this jacket.
这夹克我要定了
I'll give you $100 for this jacket.
给你100块 夹克归我了
This has a picture of a monkey on it.
这张钞票上画的是个猴子
We did it.
我们做到了
This is your fault.
全怪你
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表