剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Here's some refreshments.
来吃些小点心吧
Made some deviled eggs.
我做了恶魔蛋[鸡蛋切半加入辣粉芥末等]
Which is not an indictment
绝对没有对你们的生活方式
of how I feel about your... lifestyle.
含沙射影的意思
We just happen to really love
我们只是好死不死
mayonnaise, mustard and eggs around here.
就爱把鸡蛋配上蛋黄酱和芥末吃
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
Listen, you all seem like great people
看得出来 你们一家人
with a lot of love in your heart for Mike.
都很爱麦克
Which is a blessing because
这真是太好了
there's another reason why we wanted to come here today.
因为我们今天前来其实另有原因
Mike, we wanted you to be around your family today,
麦克 我们今天来看你的家人
because today
是因为今天
we're leaving you. What?
我们要离开你了 啥
Not neat, man.
这可不带劲儿了
When we leave here today, it will be without you.
今天我们离开时不会带你一起走
But you've got your family to lean on.
但你的家人会成为你最好的港湾
Tanya, you and I are so good together.
塔尼娅 我们不是一直好好的吗
Yeah, you're like a match made in Heaven.
是啊 你们简直天造地设
Not my Heaven, but...
虽然不关我的事
It's not me.
由不得我
It's their call.
是他们的决定
My brother-husbands?
我的丈夫兄弟们
Brother-husbands...
兄弟们...
Mike, it's obvious.
麦克 谁都知道
You're just not that into us.
你其实没那么喜欢我们
You only pay attention to Tanya.
你只在乎塔尼娅
Um, yeah, she's the chick.
是啊 只有她是女人啊
Tanya?
塔尼娅
You're married to Jeff, Chester and Rodney, too.
你的婚姻里还有杰夫 切斯特和罗德尼
You know what the sacred pamphlet says.
还记得那本神圣的小册子里怎么说的吗
You must be your brother's, brother's, brother's keeper.
你们必须互相守护
Tanya, give me one more chance.
塔尼娅 再给我一次机会
I mean, who's going to keep you warm at night
那周二晚上谁给你暖床呀
on Tuesdays and alternating Saturdays?
还有机动星期天怎么办
A relationship isn't a two-way street, Mike.
婚姻不是双向道 麦克
It's a five-way intersection.
是个五车道的十字路
I bet you don't even know which one of our secret dreams
我敢打赌你甚至不知道我们中谁的梦想
is to sing opera.
是唱歌♥剧
Which one of us has the sarcastic sense of humor?
谁又最会讲冷笑话
Jeff.
杰夫
Oh, sure, Jeff.
哦 当然是杰夫
And I guess pigs are flying now, aren't they?
看来母猪都会上树了吧
I bet you don't even know which one of us
我敢说你甚至都不知道我们中
can't say the word "Psghetti."
谁说不了Psghettip这个词
Screw these guys, Mike.
快把他们甩了 麦克
There's way better cults out there
还有更多更好的邪教
who'd be lucky to have you.
哭着喊着想收你呢
Oh, come on, you got to keep Mike. Mike is great.
你们不能抛下麦克 他超棒的
Do you know he can, whistle?
知道吗 他可会吹口哨了
Show her how you whistle, Mike.
快吹给她听听 麦克
I can't.
我不会
Oh, you moron.
呆子
I'm sorry, Mike. It's over.
抱歉 麦克 我们结束了
You know the divorce ritual.
离婚仪式你还记得吧
And now the healing process can begin.
好好疗伤去吧
We might need to stay the night.
我们可能得过一夜再走
Poor little guy.
小可怜
I haven't seen him this upset since the end of Armageddon
他多久没绝望成这样了 追溯到上次
when the fat guy from Herman's Head died.
还是看《世界末日》时 德国总部的胖子死了
Hello, monogamists?
你们好呀 一夫一妻
Hey, is there any chance
我们能不能斗胆
that we could get Mike's shirt and khakis back?
要回麦克的衬衫和卡其裤
We kind of like to keep them in the family.
我们希望能把那些留在家里
Here! I don't need your stupid clothes anyway!
拿去 我才不稀罕这些破衣服
I can do just fine without you!
没有你们我会过得更好
Uncle Burt, can I borrow some clothes later?
伯特叔叔 你能借我几件衣服吗
Sure thing, Mike.
必须的 麦克
Better clothes, too.
而且是更好的衣服
Stuff with words on it.
上面印了字的那种
Okay. I can't take this.
够了 我受不了了
You got to call your brother and tell him to get him out of here.
快打电♥话♥给你哥 让他带走这倒霉孩子
It's his kid.
这是他儿子
Yeah, his kid that he threw out with nowhere to go.
可他被他遗弃 无家可归
He looks up to me. I'm like his hero.
他尊敬我 仿佛我是他的救世主
Besides, I don't even think Bruce would take him back.
况且我也不觉得布鲁斯肯带走他
Burt, that laundry room is my chick cave, okay?
伯特 洗衣间向来都是我的小天地
That's where I go to chew my nicotine gum
我最爱在那儿边嚼尼古丁胶姆糖
and scheme about ways I'm going to get on Oprah.
边构思上欧普拉节目要说些啥
And if Mike's in there, my dreams are shot.
要是麦克老待那儿 我就没法做梦了
And I don't think I'll get on Oprah.
那我这辈子可能都上不了欧普拉了
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你懂我意思吗
You'll never meet Oprah.
你这辈子都甭想见欧普拉了
I'm gonna go talk to my brother.
我去和我哥谈谈
Boo-ya!
卟呀
It's like my six dads always used to say.
我六个老爸常说
Having brother-husbands is like having really cool roommates.
拥有丈夫兄弟就像拥有了最棒的室友
I guess it would be nice
能一直有人结伴去玩
to always have a buddy to hang out with.
想想就很棒
Oh, yeah. We help each other out.
是啊 我们互帮互助
We laugh.
欢乐得不得了
Last night we were up till 3:00 in the morning
昨晚我们边吃南瓜奶酪蛋糕边看指环王
eating pumpkin cheesecake and watching Lord of the Rings.
玩到凌晨三点才睡下
I love Lord of the Rings.
我超爱指环王
My precious.
我的宝贝
Gollum would never lie to master.
咕噜永远都不会欺骗主人的
That is fantastic. Guys, did you hear this?
好厉害 伙计们 都听到没
Yeah. That was awesome!
听到了 太精彩了
Really? My family finds it supper annoying.
真的吗 我家人觉得这是超级噪音
We would never find that annoying.
这咋会是噪音呢
You know, you should come in.
说真的 你该进来坐坐
We're getting ready to watch Return of the King on Blu-ray
我们正要放蓝♥光♥版王者归来呢
and eat some s'mores.
另外还有s'mores
I don't know.
我拿不定主意
She really loves wagon time.
她真的很爱玩小货车的游戏
Oh, I'll pull her around.
那我来拖着她绕圈吧
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 当然
Helping hands, man.
互相帮助嘛 兄弟
That's how we roll.
这是我们的宗旨
Literally. Okay.
绝对地 谢谢
Take care of my precious.
照顾好我的小宝贝
Gollum thank you.
咕噜感谢你
Gollum...
咕噜
Can you say da-das?
你会叫"把拔"吗
Say da-das.
叫"把拔"
You guys are right.
你们说得没错
These shirts are super comfortable.
这衬衫穿起来超舒服的
You've got to be kidding me.
拿老娘开涮呢吧
You bros are awesome!
你们这帮哥们太棒了
I leave you alone for 20 minutes, and you get sucked in.
20分钟不管你 你就陷入邪教了
I didn't get sucked in.
我哪儿陷入邪教了
I was just watching a movie,
我只是看电影时
and I got some melted marshmallow on my pants,
棉花糖化在我裤子上了
which they were nice enough to wash off for me.
他们人好 帮我洗了
Plus, they were teaching Hope a church song called
他们还教喜旺一首圣歌♥
"Old Religions Are Dusty" And...
叫做 陈规浮云
Oh, my God, I got sucked in.
哦神呐 我真的陷入邪教了
How could you?!
你咋能这样呢
Oh, I don't know! They were cool!
我不知道啊 他们很酷
All right? They laughed at my Golem and my Yoda.
我学机器人和尤达大♥师♥的时候他们乐翻了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表