剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
but I used most of the black fabric
不过黑色的料子被我用的差不多了
turning an old dress into a kitty cat costume.
那条旧裙子被我改成了凯蒂猫服
Meow.
喵呜
I'm ready to go, Mommy.
人家准备好了哟 妈咪
Meow.
喵呜
Dear Lord, she's got it on backwards.
偶滴个神呐 都穿反了还在那得瑟
All right, sweetheart,
好了 小宝贝
come with me.
跟我来
She looks like a transvestite ninja.
这造型 像个有异装癖的忍♥者似的
Hey, can you watch Hope tonight?
你今晚能照顾喜旺不
Me-- the monster?
我 我是禽兽哦
You want the monster to watch your daughter?
你想让个禽兽照看你女儿啊
Well, not really, no,
其实 真的不想
but, you know, I don't have a choice, so...
但我没办法了 所以...
I'm sorry, I've been forbidden by her father to be
真抱歉啊 孩儿她爸可给我下了禁令了
near her on Halloween.
万圣节期间不让我靠近她
Besides, I got plans.
而且 咱有安排了
I'm going egging.
我要去"投蛋"咯
Yeah, you're quite a grandfather.
你还真是个好爷爷啊
I'm not cleaning this up.
我可不负责打扫啊
Are you sure you want to leave her with us?
你确定要把她留给我们
'Cause you could just, say, drop her at the fire station.
你可以...把她丢到消防局去
What, so I can go to a party?
啥 就为了要参加个派对吗
I'm not going to give my daughter away
我才不会为了个派对
just so I can go to a party.
就把亲闺女给扔了
You don't have to leave her there for good.
又不是丢在那儿不要了
You just have to act like you are.
你就假装要把她丢掉呗
You get six hours to change your mind.
你还有六个小时考虑时间呢
My father left me there when I was seven
我七岁的时候我爸就把我扔那儿了
after I called him the "C" Word.
因为我骂了他傻B
Five and a half hours later, he came back for me.
五个半小时之后 他又来接我了
What kind of person would do that just to teach you a lesson?
为了教训一下你就把你丢掉 啥货色啊
I'll give you a hint-- it begins with the letter "C."
给你点提示 就是傻A和傻C之间那货呗
You ready to go home yet, sweetheart?
小宝贝 想回家了吗
Mommy's feet are getting tired.
妈咪脚都走累了
Not till my bucket's full.
篮子不满不回家
Damn, you were fast when you were a little girl.
我去 当小姑娘的时候跑得还真够快的
Maw Maw, no!
奶奶 别
Hey. Oh, hey.
来啦 嗯 来了
Oh, drink this.
来喝这个
Okay.
好啊
I decided I'm going to have fun tonight.
我决定了 今天要好好玩儿
I can see that.
看出来了
Good.
好事儿啊
I'm a big fan of fun.
玩啊神马的 最欢乐了
We don't need stupid Wyatt to have a good time, right?
咱自己就能玩痛快 才不要狗屁怀特呢 对不
We certainly do not.
那还用说
We do not need stupid Wyatt.
完全不需要狗屁怀特
Who's watching Hope?
谁照看喜旺呢
Oh, a couple of good friends. Oh.
几个哥们儿
She's, she's in good hands.
他们会照顾好她的
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
I got that food out for the baby.
我那是给孩子准备的
This is baby food?
这是婴儿食品吗
What a waste.
真浪费啊
This is delicioso.
多好吃啊
It's like meat pudding.
就像是肉味的布丁
Great, Javier, you ate all the baby food.
这下好了 哈维尔 你把孩子的食物都吃光了
What are we going to feed the baby?
咱拿啥喂孩子啊
Give her some chips.
喂薯片呗
We can't give her those chips.
那包薯片哪儿行啊
They're hot pepper-flavored.
那是辣味的
There. I don't even know
这样行了吧 我都不知道她长牙了没有
if she has teeth. What if she chokes on it?
万一卡嗓子里怎么办
Chew it up and spit it into her mouth, baby bird style.
嚼碎了吐她嘴里 跟喂小鸟似的
That's gross. It's not gross; birds do it.
太恶心了 不会啊 鸟儿就是这么干的
Besides, I already lickeded it.
而且 反正我都舔了
What difference does it make if you chew it up?
你再嚼一嚼又有什么的
Hello.
喂
How's it going?
孩子咋样了
Great.
一切正常
We're feeding the baby.
我们正喂她呢
How's the party?
派对怎么样
Oh, great.
好得不得了
She's really, she's really mad at her boyfriend.
她对她男朋友非常火大
I think she's looking to get back at him.
我觉得她正在想办法报复他
That's fantastic.
天助你也
All right, well, I was just checking in.
必须的 听着 我刚到
Uh, if she wakes up in the night and she seems hungry,
要是她晚上饿醒了
there's more food in the pantry.
食品柜里还有些吃的
Okay, if we run out of food, we'll look there.
好 要是她吃光了 我们就去那儿拿
The pantry.
食品柜里有
And when she goes to bed, make sure she has her favorite...
要是她想睡了 别忘了把她最爱的...
I got to go.
我先挂了
Wyatt?
怀特
Wyatt?
怀特
What are you doing here?
你咋来了
Surprise. Gotcha.
惊喜吧 我成功了
You didn't think I was really gonna
你不会真的觉得
stand you up on Halloween, did you?
我会在万圣节把你一个人抛下吧
Yes.
我错了
Oh, my God, I can't believe you're here!
上帝啊 真不敢相信你来了
Tonight's gonna be awesome!
今夜真是各种有爱啊
Y-You guys have fun, okay?
你们先玩着
I'm gonna...
我先走了
You're with us tonight.
今晚你和我们一起过
What do you think, I'm gonna ditch my friend
难道你觉得我是那种
just 'cause my boyfriend shows up?
有异性没人性的人
No, I mean, it's okay...
没 我没关系的
Oh, come on, man, let's party.
来吧 兄弟 动起来
Okay, we're almost full.
看 我们快装满了
This one should do it.
跑完这家咱就回去
And it's feet soaking in Jolly Rancher martini time for Mommy.
妈咪要在天然牧场的马提尼中沉醉
Hi. Trick or treat!
你好 不给糖就捣蛋
Where's your kid?
孩子呢
She's the kid.
她就是孩子
Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣蛋
No candy for people over 14.
14岁以上的没糖
This is trick-or-treating, not panhandling.
万圣糖果可不是谁都能来讨的
Trust me, I understand where you're coming from,
相信我 我明白你的感受
but I just want to go home.
我也很想回家
If you could maybe just give her some raisins or maybe an apple
你随便应付她点葡萄干啊小苹果啥的就行
or something nasty one of your kids got; you just re-candy.
再不成你孩子讨来啥不要的给她点也行啊
Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣蛋
Mommy, can we do a trick?
妈咪 咱们想法整死她行不
You bet your batty nine-year-old ass we can.
奶奶个熊的 必须的
Uh, uh, Sabrina?
塞布丽娜
I-I think I'm gonna take off.
我准备走了
Hey, what's going on?
你干嘛呢
Nothing.
没干嘛
I'm just staring at her.
我就看看
That's all.
啥都没做
I'm not sniffing her feet,
我没闻她的脚
if that's what you're asking.
保证没有
Was not doing that.
绝对没有
Oh, man, she's passed out, huh?
看来她昏睡过去了
Uh, yeah, I think so.
貌似是的
Wyatt, come on, let's go, man!
怀特 快来 我们要走了
Yeah, a bunch of guys I went to high school with
一堆高中同学
want me to go to another party.
找我一起去另一个场子
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表