剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
I'm going in.
我得进去
Don't touch that!
别碰那个
If you move the wrong thing,
你挪错了一个
it could all come crashing down.
就会整个塌下来
You're not gonna thank your Great-Maw Maw?
不谢谢曾奶奶吗
Thank you, Maw Maw.
谢谢 曾奶奶
I like your pants.
我喜欢你的裤子
Want to trade pants?
换换行不
Humor her-- she just saved your granddaughter.
哄哄她吧 她刚救了你孙女的小命
I hate when we do this.
讨厌死了
She always leaves tissues and chicken bones in my pockets.
她老往我兜里塞纸巾和鸡骨头
Hope still asleep?
喜旺还睡着呢
Yep.
嗯
What got you up so early?
那你起这么早干啥
Me? I had to do a little baby-proofing in the backyard.
我吗 我把后院武装了一下
Where's my stuff?
我的东西呢
Jimmy, what did you do with my stuff?
吉米 你把我东西弄哪儿去了
My stuff is gone. Where-where's my stuff?
我东西都没了 我东西呢
Your stuff is where it belongs-- in the dump.
该去哪去哪了--垃圾场
Burt, I need you.
伯特 放松疗法
I know this is hard for you,
我知道你很难接受
but what happened yesterday can't happen again.
但咱得确保昨天的事不会再有下次了
You guys put Hope in danger because you're living in a fantasy land.
你俩不能再活在幻想里了 喜旺会很危险的
You collect crap for a house we'll never have,
你天天囤积废物 幻想咱会有个大房♥子
while Dad is busy checking for winning numbers that he's never gonna get.
老爸则天天盯着彩票台 幻想着中奖
Now that there's a baby in the house,
咱家现在有个小宝宝了
you need to start concentrating on her
你俩得集中精力照顾她
instead of what you're gonna name your imaginary boat.
而不是YY你的幻想之船叫啥名字
we don't have to talk about that anymore.
不用YY了
We agreed last night-- Cirrhosis of the River.
我俩昨晚已经想好了 叫"敢硬号♥"
What about you?
你还好意思说我们
You're so busy blaming everybody else.
你一天到晚就知道责怪别人
Where were you when your daughter got stuck?
喜旺被困的时候你跑哪去了
I was in the store buying things to keep her safe.
我在给她买♥♥安全装备
Yeah the grocery store, which is five blocks
哦对 上杂货店买♥♥装备
further away than the hardware store.
五金店明明近得多
Face it, Jimmy,
承认吧 吉米
we're not the only illusional ones around here
活在幻想里的可不只咱俩
your daughter got stuck
昨天喜旺被困
'cause you were out chasing after some girl that has a boyfriend.
是因为你去追人家有主之花了
Fine, you're right.
好好好 你说得对
I'm doing the same thing you guys are, and I need to stop.
我比你俩好不到哪去 我现在要改了
I need to focus on Hope.
我要把精力放在喜旺身上
You're gonna give up on this girl? I don't believe it.
你会放弃那女孩 我才不信
Well, I am. We all need to get our heads out of the clouds.
我会 咱们都得撇开杂念
It took a little convincing,
说服爷爷奶奶花了点功夫
but eventually, your grandma and grandpa understood what I was talking about.
不过最终 他们还是明白了
From now on, we're gonna pay more attention to you.
从现在起 我们会以你为重
For me, that means buying all the groceries at once
我以后去杂货店买♥♥东西会一次到位
and avoiding certain lines.
而且结账时会避开某人的收银台
For your grandpa, it means finding something else to do with his dollar.
你爷爷不会再买♥♥彩票了
For Grandma, it means stepping aside
你奶奶嘛 不会再跟人争了
and letting Guadalupe and Loquesia duke it out
她会在旁围观她的两个同事
for a 20-year-old Hamilton Beach popcorn maker.
为了个老掉牙的爆米花机做殊死搏斗
I'm not gonna lie to you.
我说真的 不骗你
Now that we're living in reality,
虽然活在现实中
things have been a little less cheery around the house.
一切就没那么给力了
But we'll get through it.
但我们会习惯的
How was your day?
今天过得咋样
Me?
我吗
I scrubbed toilets.
反正就是洗厕所呗
You?
你呢
Cleaned pools, cut grass.
清理泳池 修草坪
Still no winner in what is now a $128 million jackpot.
头奖已累积至一亿两千八百万 至今无人买♥♥中
In case you missed it, here were last night's numbers.
也许昨天您错过了开奖 现在重播一遍号♥码
Don't tell me those were your numbers.
别告诉我你昨天买♥♥中了
Could've been-- I do quick picks.
本来有可能的 可是都扔了
I guess we'll never know. Damn it!
现在只能是无解之谜了 喵了个咪的
Somebody ate all the chewy chocolate chip cookies.
有人把巧克力饼干吃光了
Okay, relax, I'll go get some more.
淡定 我再去买♥♥点
Oh, no, you won't-- you're going to that grocery store to see that girl.
少来 你就想去杂货店看你的妞儿
If you go and talk to that girl, I get to buy a lottery ticket.
你要去找那小妞儿 我就要去买♥♥彩票
I'm not gonna talk to the girl-- I promised I wouldn't.
我不去找她 我保证
You better not be
你最好说到做到
'cause I passed a house this morning on Sycamore street
今早我路过枫树路的时候
that was throwing away a chair that looked like a high-heeled shoe.
有家人扔了个小沙发 形状像高跟鞋一样
Would've looked great in a walk-in closet.
放在更衣室里肯定好看
I didn't even slow down.
老娘我毅然走过 头都没回一下
She's not even working tonight.
她今天根本不上班
She has class.
她要上课
Yeah, well, let's just make sure of that.
好吧 咱得做好预防措施
Burt, hold his face.
伯特 稳住他的脸
Uh, what are you doing?
你要干嘛
Just a little insurance
上个保险
to make sure you don't break your promise.
免得你出尔反尔
Your mom's on the phone.
你妈打电♥话♥找你
She has lice again?
她又长虱子了
You know you have "Dork" Written on your face, right?
你知道你脸上写了"小白"吧
Uh-huh. My mom did it.
知道 我妈干的
It usually comes off in a couple of weeks.
通常要几个星期才能褪掉
You might want to think about wearing makeup.
可以考虑扑点粉 上个腮红啥的
I tried that-- Makes me look like a dork.
试过了 更像小白了
Kind of a catch-32.
简直是第三十二条军规
I thought you had class Tuesday nights.
我还以为你周二晚上有课
Creative writing? I dropped it.
创意写作课 我放弃了
I showed my dad my story,
我给我爸看了我的故事
and he said it was blah.
他说全是废话
Not that he's a wizard with words.
虽然他自己也不是啥才子
I'm gonna pick up an accounting class.
我准备报会计班
I can already punch numbers without looking.
我现在收银都能盲打了
Look, it's none of my business, but if you really want to be a writer,
我知道跟我没啥关系 可你如果真想当作家
you can't just give up.
就不该轻易放弃
I mean, if you give up, you'll never know what could have been.
试都不试 咋知道结果如何呢
What if you wrote the best story anybody has ever heard?
万一你写了个前无古人的故事呢
If they could turn it into a book,
万一他们帮你出书
or even a movie, you could win an Oscar.
甚至改编成电影呢 你可能会赢得奥斯卡的
I'm not gonna win an Oscar. You don't know that.
我可赢不了奥斯卡 这可说不准
Anything is possible, unless you quit.
一切皆有可能 除非半途而废
You can't win if you don't play.
爱拼才会赢
Think about it--
好好想想吧
how cool would it be to win an Oscar?
奥斯卡啊 多拉风啊
It would be pretty cool.
貌似是挺拉风
I could stand onstage in my Badgely Mischka dress and...
我会站在台上 身着巴格密斯卡牌礼服
thank Gabodurey Sidibe for bringing my words to life.
感谢加布蕾·丝迪贝完美演绎了我的文字
Sure. I don't know what language some of those words are in,
有几个词没听懂是哪国语言
but that's what I'm talking about.
反正就这意思啦
Thanks.
谢谢
I needed that.
你的鼓励很及时
Where the hell'd you learn to be so positive?
你从哪学的这么乐观
It's infectious.
太有感染力了
I guess my parents infected me.
我想是我爹妈影响了我
You're lucky.
你真幸运
Is that gonna be all?
就买♥♥这些了吗
No. I need one more thing.
不 还有一样
That's when I realized I want you to grow up in a house
那一刻我意识到 应该让你在一个
where people dream.
人人都有梦想的家庭中长大
Growing up with your grandparents in this house
在你爷爷奶奶的抚养下长大
left me with a lot of scars, but it also left me
让我经常意外连连 伤痕不断
with the confidence that no dream is too big.
但也让我坚信 没有做不到 只有想不到
We're definitely gonna have a dishwasher that works
等咱有了自己的房♥子
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表