剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
You lied to the police? Are you crazy? No, no, relax.
你骗警♥察♥ 疯了吧你 没事 放心吧
I have a plan. When they find the RV,
我有计划的 等他们找到了那房♥车
I'll just tell 'em Hope was hiding in the attic the whole time.
我会告诉他们喜旺自己躲到阁楼里去了
Just like the balloon guy
就像那个卖♥♥气球的
we saw interviewed by that dude... What's his name?
咱们看过他受采访的 那记者叫啥来着
You know, the only guy I'd be into if I was gay,
就是我如果当基佬 他就是不二选择那个
but I'm not? Matt Lauer.
不过我不是基佬 马特·劳厄
You made Hope an accomplice. She can't go back to jail, Dad.
你把喜旺搞成共犯了 她不能回监狱
I had to. I cost my brother a son.
没办法 我害我哥损失了一个儿子
I pulled them apart.
是我让他们父子分离的
How would you feel if someone took Jimmy from us?
要是有人把吉米夺走了 你会有啥感觉
For how long?
夺走多长时间
I just want to answer accurately.
我只是想回答得准确一点嘛
Hide the baby! Hide the baby.
把孩子藏起来 快点
Act sad.
装忧伤
Please find our angel.
求求你们找到我们的小天使
Breaking news: police are issuing a AMBER Alert for an RV
突发新闻 警方发布黄色预警通缉一辆房♥车
after a man seen here
起因是画像上的这名男子
and his accomplices kidnapped this child.
和他的同伙们绑♥架♥了这个孩子
The man has been identified as Mike Chance.
该男子名叫麦克·吉斯
The little girl was last seen taking a nap
该名小女婴最后一次出现在人们视线中时
at home with her father and grandparents. Authorities...
她正在家人的陪伴下在家睡觉 当局...
Son of a biscuit, Mike! What is wrong with you?!
草泥个马啊 麦克 你搞什么飞机啊
You say the baby is how old?
你说孩子多大来着
She's around one.
一岁左右
And um, what's going on over here?
另外...这是啥情况
Oh, that's my grandmother.
那是我奶奶
You know old people, always cold.
你懂的 老人嘛 总是怕冷
What'd he do this time?
他又干了什么好事
Who's this guy?
他是谁
It's my brother. His son's in the RV.
是我哥 他儿子在那房♥车里
Please, I'm begging you, when you catch him,
求你了 等你们捉到他
beat him black and blue.
给我往死里打
I'd love to, but with the Internet
我也想 可是现在有网上视频
and phone cameras, the fun's over.
有拍照手♥机♥ 咱不敢啊
Don't listen to him.
别听他的
He's distraught.
他有点不冷静
I'll take him in the back, settle him down.
我带他去后面 让他冷静一下
Come on.
走吧
Boo-ya!
卟呀
I always knew that kid was a disaster!
我就知道那小子是个祸害
He better not let anything happen to that baby!
他最好别伤着那孩子
Don't worry. Baby's fine.
别担心 孩子没事
Hey, Uncle Bruce.
嗨 布鲁斯叔叔
What the heck is this, some kind of Japanese game show?
这啥情况 日本整人节目吗
I really wanted to make things right between you and Mike,
我真的很想让你和麦克和好
but when I got home, he was gone.
可我回到家时 他已经走了
Burt, this is insane!
伯特 这太疯狂了
Don't worry. When the cops find the RV,
别担心 等警♥察♥找到房♥车
I'll just tell 'em it was all a mistake.
我会告诉他们一切都是场误会
Hope was hiding in the attic the whole time,
是喜旺自己躲到阁楼里去了
just like that balloon boy guy.
就像那个卖♥♥气球的
Yeah, Burt, that guy went to jail!
还说呢 伯特 那家伙坐牢了
Really? Yeah!
真的假的 如假包换
What'd he do wrong?
他做错啥了
Like, everything you already did.
基本就是你做的这些了
You guys better get out here.
你们最好出来一下
Sorry.
抱歉
Dang it, Burt!
该死 伯特
They're gonna shoot my kid. You gotta tell 'em what you did.
他们要朝我儿子开枪了 快跟他们说实话
Um, I think I hear something.
我好像听到了什么声音
Did anyone else hear that?
你们听到了吗
It sounds like a baby
好像是个孩子
accidentally lost in the bathroom.
不小心掉在浴室里的声音
So, what was believed to be a kidnapping turned out to be
本以为是件绑♥架♥案 没想到
a hoax perpetrated by this man,
却是这名男子的恶作剧
local business owner and Internet sensation Burt Chance.
当地业主兼网络红人 伯特·吉斯
The drivers of the RV; an Osmond family cover band,
这辆奥斯蒙房♥车里的人
were released.
都被无罪释放了
Chance was sentenced to 30 days in jail.
吉斯被叛入狱30天
Is it the light?
是灯吗
No.
不是
Is it the bunk bed?
是双层铺吗
No.
不是
Is it the floor?
是地板吗
Yes.
对了
Okay, my turn.
好吧 该我了
Got it? Go.
准备好了吗 开始
Is it the light?
是灯吗
Yes.
对了
Chance, today's the day.
吉斯 你刑期到了
Let's go.
走吧
You're gonna shave, right?
你会去刮胡子的吧
Yeah. Might take a couple pictures of myself in
嗯 最好先拍几张我穿着法兰绒上衣
a flannel shirt splitting wood in the backyard
在后院劈柴的照片
for next year's Christmas card,
明年圣诞好用来当贺卡
then I'll shave.
然后我再去刮胡子
Hi, I'm Bruce Chance.
大家好 我是布鲁斯·吉斯
Everyone deserves a chance
每个人都该有机会
to get a great deal on a mattress.
得到一张舒适的床垫
But recently I've decided
但我最近决定
that some people deserve a second chance.
有的人也应该得到第二次机会
Hi, I'm the second chance.
大家好 我就是第二次机会
I'm Mike Chance.
我是麦克·吉斯
My son left home when he was 18.
我儿子18岁时就离家出走了
Recently, I was in a cult.
前阵子 我加入了一个邪教
It was really weird.
那真是太诡异了
Boy, I sure missed him.
天啊 我真是错过他不少事啊
But one thing I never missed
可有样东西我从来没有错过
was a good night's sleep.
那就是一整夜的舒适睡眠
Because you can't spell
因为吉斯父子床垫
"Chance and Son Upon a Mattress" Without...
能有今天 完全是因为
...you, you, you!
有你 有你 有你们
That is the worst commercial I've ever seen.
这真是史上最烂的商业广♥告♥了
You did a good thing.
你做了件好事
Thanks.
谢谢
God, you people suck at playing hide-and-go-seek.
你们太烂了 老娘躲了这么久都没被找到
I quit.
我不玩了
boo-ya!
卟呀
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表