剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Next up, we have a call from
接下来 是一位名叫维吉妮亚的
a young mother named Virginia.
年轻妈妈的来电
Virginia, welcome to The Dr. Tim Show.
维吉妮亚 欢迎致电蒂姆医生电波秀
I'm... Dr. Tim.
我是蒂姆医生
Hi, Dr. Tim! Okay, so my baby has...
你好 蒂姆医生 我的宝宝得了...
Baba-booey! Baba-booey!
巴巴啵啵 巴巴啵啵
I could've died.
我没准儿会死的
Stop being so dramatic.
别装文弱书生了
You're lucky we didn't pump you full of antibiotics.
我们没给你灌一肚子抗生素已经不错了
Hey, you're like that expensive meat they sell at those fancy stores
你就像高级商店里面那些高价肉
where everybody has BO
那些店里的人都爱把头发抹得锃亮
and they make you bring your own bags.
还得让你自备购物袋
No. You just did the least amount of work possible and got lucky.
才不是 你就是爱偷懒外加运气好
But I'm not just gonna wait around and see what happens.
我可不会就这么眼巴巴地干等着
I'm taking Hope to that free clinic i found in the computer.
我要带喜旺去网上搜到的那个免费诊所
Fine, but I'm going with you
好吧 不过我要跟你一块儿去
so I can laugh in your face
等医生告诉你我是对的
when the doctor tells you I was right.
我就可以当面嘲笑你了
Good. That way when the doctor says Hope has some horrible disease,
很好 那等医生说喜旺得了什么重病时
I can laugh in your face.
我也可以当面嘲笑你了
But I won't, because I'll be very sad.
但我不会嘲笑你的 因为我会非常郁闷
Okay.
好的
A doctor can see Hope next Tuesday at 11:00 A.M.
下周二上午十一点 有个医生可以给喜旺看病
But... but that's practically a week from now.
但那已经差不多是一个礼拜之后了
Look, we are a free clinic, and we are doing the best we can.
听着 免费诊所就是这样
Shoot, we only got one thermometer.
该死 我们甚至只有一支温度计
But she could be better by next Tuesday.
可她要是现在就诊 没准儿下周二已经快好了
Probably. From the looks of these symptoms,
有可能吧 从现有症状来判断
I'm guessing it's just a cold.
我看她就是感冒了
Thank you!
谢谢啊
I want to buy cough medicine,
我想买♥♥点止咳药
but all that's there are these cards.
但是放药的地方只有这些卡片
Uh, do I give this to you?
把它给你可以吗
Sure do.
没问题
What's happening? Did I win something?
咋的了 我中奖了吗
Yep. A starring role in my favorite show.
没错 你要领衔主演我最爱的戏码了
Apparently, cough syrup is the main ingredient used by meth labs,
明显 止咳糖浆是制♥造♥甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥的基本原料
so we can't just sell it to anybody.
所以我们不能随便出♥售♥
Frederick, Frederick, guard the door.
小弗子 小弗子 守住门口
Dilated pupils.
瞳孔扩散
What's your name, tweaker? You have some I.D.?
吸毒的 你叫啥 身份证拿出来
Tell him I'm not a meth-head.
告诉他我不吸毒
I've never met this guy.
我从没见过这个人
Come on.
拜托
Shifty eyes. Check.
贼眉鼠眼 完毕
Pasty skin. Check.
面无血色 完毕
Poor hygiene. Check.
不讲卫生 完毕
Bad teeth. Check.
一口烂牙 完毕
Check. I know I should brush better,
我知道我该好好刷牙
but I'm not a tweaker.
但我真的不吸毒
Well, we'll see what the database says.
那咱就来查查数据库吧
Great. Now I can't get medicine for my daughter.
这下可好 我没法儿给我闺女买♥♥药了
Oh, come on.
拜托
You can't give that to Hope.
你不能给喜旺吃那玩意儿
Look, it says right here: "Not for children under the age of two.
看 上面写着"两岁以下儿童不宜使用"
Please consult a doctor."
"使用前请咨♥询♥医生"
I've tried to consult a doctor,
我倒想咨♥询♥医生来着
but I couldn't, because I don't have insurance.
但我咨♥询♥不上啊 我没有医保
You should work here.
你该来这儿工作
Everybody gets insurance, even the part-timers.
这儿的人都有医保 兼♥职♥的也不例外
Wow. Nice owners.
哇塞 老板太有爱了
Well, you're not on our list,
我们的名单上没有你
so I can't legally prevent you from buying this.
在法律上 我不能阻止你买♥♥这药
But I want you to look into your heart...
但我希望你扪心自问...
I don't want it anymore.
我不想买♥♥了
I knew it!
我就知道
That's five this week, people!
本周第五个了 同志们
I've turned five this week!
这礼拜我劝回去五个人了
Barney Hughes-- selling groceries, saving lives.
巴尼·休斯 卖♥♥的是杂货 救的是人命
No, I cannot pour faster, Maw Maw--
不行 我不能再倒快点儿了 奶奶
you'll get a brain freeze.
否则会把你脑子会被冻疼的
She loves her smoothies, but she just can't pace herself.
她爱吃冰沙 可就是不懂节制
I think I've figured out how to get insurance for Hope.
我知道怎么给喜旺上医保了
Why? Her cold's practically gone.
上医保干啥 她感冒都快好了
Well, yeah, but that doesn't mean
可谁能保证
she's never gonna get another one.
她不会再感冒了呢
Or something worse.
甚至是什么更重的病呢
She needs insurance.
她得有医保
No! I'm counting to ten before I pour more-- deal with it!
不行 我数十下再给你倒 没得商量
What's your plan?
你打算怎么干
They need a bagger at the grocery store.
杂货店的人要招个装袋工
You can't do that, Jimmy-- you work for me.
你不能去 吉米 你给我打工的
Well, I'm still gonna work for you in the daytime.
我白天继续给你打工
This is at night...
晚上才去杂货店
and what are you doing with my daughter?
你拿我闺女干啥呢
I'm getting her up where the good steam is.
我把她举高高 高处有水蒸气 很有用的
Some of us know how to treat a cold, which is all that is.
某人会治感冒 就是现在这两招
It's coming!
来啦
You can't work at that store, Jimmy.
你不能去杂货店工作 吉米
You'll be low man on the totem pole,
你会成为金字塔最底层的人
just like I was when I worked for Green Thumb.
就像我当年在绿拇指一样
You ever seen a totem pole?
你见过人肉金字塔吗
You got, like, six people and an eagle standing on your head.
就像 六个人外加一只鹰站在你头上
That's no way to live, man.
你扛不住的 伙计
Listen, if you really think you need insurance,
听着 如果你真的需要医保
I'll figure something out.
我会想办法的
How? I thought you said you can't afford it.
怎么想 我以为你付不起呢
Don't worry.
别担心
Here, take her.
给你 抱着她
Your dad knows how to take care of things when he needs to.
你老爸总能在关键时刻挺身而出
I'm gonna steal that contract away from Green Thumb.
我要把那份市政合同从绿拇指手里抢过来
They're not gonna give you this job.
你争不过绿拇指的
Green Thumb's crew shows up in clean, matching jumpsuits.
他们的员工都穿着干净合体的统一连身裤
Half the people in this town
镇上的半数人
have seen you mow lawns in your pajama bottoms.
都见过你穿着睡裤剪草坪
Have a little faith in your father, Jimmy.
对你老爸有点信心嘛 吉米
You'll see.
等着瞧吧
All I have to do is write up a bid.
我只要写份标书就能搞定
In fact, I can probably
实际上 我只要想法子
just update the last proposal I worked on.
把上次写好的标书改改就行
Virginia!
维吉妮亚
Have you seen my proposal?
看到我的标书了吗
It's in a green notebook.
夹在本绿色笔记本里的
I left it right here 15 years ago.
十五年前我就把它搁在这个位置
Times New Roman...
新罗马字体
Courier... no...
等宽的呢 不好
Lucida Grande, maybe?
看看无衬线体怎么样
Ooh, Franklin Gothic Medium, that's the ticket.
富兰克林哥特体好像更适合
It's a business proposal--
你写的是商业标书
I don't think you're supposed to use a different font for every letter.
不用每个字母都用不同的字体吧
I'm just making it fun for them to read.
我只是想优化他们的阅读体验
Besides, the proposal's just a "Formicality."
而且这份标书走的可是字体风
The way Thumb gets these jobs
绿拇指赢得这些工作的方法就是
is wining and dining the councilmen.
大鱼大肉 各种腐♥败♥
That's the three D's:
也是传说中的"三美"
Dinner, drinks, and triple-D cups at a boobie bar.
美食 美酒 美人乡
I gotta take this bag boy job.
我得去杂货店工作
All right, he's typing a proposal with, like,
他卯足了劲在用千万种字体
a million different fonts on it.
敲他那个标书
It looks like a ransom note.
搞得像勒索信一样
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表