剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Dad, what are you doing?
爸爸 你在干嘛
He's sleep-eating.
他在梦游吃东西呢
He does it every night.
每晚都这样
You know, I'm starting to think we should have left Hope
知道么 我觉得我们应该把喜旺
in that dog pound day care.
留在狗堆里养着
She could still be successful.
她一样可以有所成就的
Just strap her to a blind person and call it a day.
把她拴好交给个盲人就可以收工了
How is he not, like, 500 pounds?
他这个吃法 咋会没到500磅的
He sleep-exercises.
他还会梦游做运动
Okay.
好吧
Let's do this.
就那么定了
You sure you don't want to brush your hair?
你真的不打算梳一下头
Oh, right.
对哦
'Cause if I'm going to be picking up beer bottles and old rubbers,
我这是要去捡啤酒瓶和垃圾
I really want to look my best.
还真得好好打扮一番
Got to pee, got to pee, got to pee, pee, pee.
想嘘嘘 想嘘嘘 想嘘嘘嘘
Got to pee, got to pee, got to pee. Whoo!
想嘘嘘 想嘘嘘 想嘘嘘
He won't give me the key unless I buy something.
不买♥♥点啥他就不给我钥匙
Give me some money.
快给我点钱
They don't have anything for 26 cents.
26美分啥都买♥♥不了
Don't you have any more money?
多给点不行吗
No, that's it.
就这么点了
Try the "Take a penny, leave a penny" Jar.
看看这的美分罐里还有没有钱
Hey, Jimmy.
你好 吉米
Hey. Hey, Dancing Dan.
你好 舞王
Nobody left a penny.
一毛钱都没有
Sign of the times.
世道不好啊
Hey, what are you going to do with that?
你这是要干嘛
Hey. What in the Lord?
啥情况啊
I can't believe you're arresting me.
你竟然把我给逮捕了
Watch your head.
小心碰头
The real crime is what those people are charging
真正该抓的是那些连盒口香糖
for a pack of gum in there.
都要收费的人
Mom, what's going on?
老妈 咋回事
We just caught your mother relieving herself
你妈妈因为在加油站随地大小便
behind the gas station.
被我们逮捕了
She's being arrested for indecent exposure.
这样实在有伤风化
What am I supposed to do?
我该咋办啊
I need to find someone to pick up litter in like five minutes.
我得在五分钟内找个人去捡垃圾
I got bigger problems, Jimmy.
老娘麻烦更大好吧 吉米
My mug shot's going to look terrible.
我的大头照肯定丑死了
Excuse me, miss. I'd like to pay you
小姐 打扰一下 我想雇你
to pretend to be my great-grandmother
假扮我曾奶奶
on the side of the road.
去下路那边
It'll be dirty, but...
可能有点脏 但
That hooker was wearing a wire.
那妓♥女♥身上装着窃听器
I heard the whole thing on the walkie-talkie.
我从对讲机里听到了全过程
It's like watching your kid drown
感觉就像眼瞅着自己的孩子快淹死了
and not being able to tell him to shut up.
却没法让他闭嘴
I know I've said lying's bad, but, I mean,
我是说过撒谎不好
half the games we play are lies.
可半数的游戏都要人撒谎
Like peekaboo?
比如躲猫猫
I'm not really gone. Still here.
我其实没走 一直在呢
What I'm saying is, I think I have to use
我是想说 我迫不得已
our neighbor's address on this form,
只能在这表上填邻居家的地址了
although I wish I didn't have to.
虽然我并不希望如此
You know, I wouldn't have to do all this
知道吗 我本来不用这么做的
if you weren't doing dog stuff like barking or...
就怪你 又学狗叫又...
Chewing bones?
啃骨头
Who gave Hope a steak bone?
谁把排骨给喜旺了
She fetched my slippers.
她给我拿了拖鞋
I keep my promises.
俺是个言出必诺的男人
Oh, man.
额滴个神呐
I got to get you away from these dogs.
我得让你远离狗类
Think I have to lie about more than just our address.
看来我不只要在住址上扯谎了
Excuse me.
不好意思
Everybody?
大家听一下
I would like to thank you all for applying.
感谢你们的申请
All of you had such compelling stories.
你们每个人的故事都如此引人入胜
The O'Donnells.
唐纳尔一家
Both of you working three jobs
你们每人兼了三份工
while living in another family's basement,
还住在别人家的地下室里
somehow using a hot plate to heat your bathwater.
甚至以某种方法用电热板加热洗澡水
Oh, and Mr. Melman.
还有梅尔曼先生
Mr. Melman volunteers
梅尔曼先生每天都在
every single day in a downtown soup kitchen.
市区内的施粥场散布爱心
The Sanchezes had to float to this country
桑切斯一家不得不乘着轮胎内胎
on an inner tube with nothing but a stick
飘洋过海到这个国家
to fight off the shark attacks.
手中只有一个手杖与鲨鱼殊死搏斗
Oh, and the Hassecks, who are functionally mute.
还有哈塞克一家 他们患有功能性失语症
But one story stood out.
但有一个故事却是鹤立鸡群
Would you come up here, Jim Chance?
吉姆·吉斯 你能上前来吗
Come on. Don't be shy.
来吧 别害羞
James Chance,
詹姆斯·吉斯
single father who gave up a promising career in art
一位单身父亲 为了国家 在阿富汗鞠躬尽瘁
to fight for his country in Afghanistan,
放弃了在艺术上的光明前程
only to injure his drawing hand
为了把孤儿护送至安全地带
while carrying several orphans to safety.
他艺术家的手惨遭荼毒
Then, when he came back,
当他归国之时
he was carjacked by a man desperate for money
他又遭遇了汽车抢劫
to pay for a kidney transplant.
对方是个急需钱来做肾脏移植的人
And who do you suppose gave him the kidney?
猜猜是谁捐献了肾脏
James Chance.
詹姆斯·吉斯
The scholarship goes to Hope Chance.
这笔奖学金的获得者是 喜旺·吉斯
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Yeah, I-I'm sorry to have to do this,
对不起 我不得不说
but the unchosen will have to leave now.
没选上的该散的就散了吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Just... mm-hmm.
散
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait.
等等
I lied on my application.
我的申请都是胡扯的
What? I lied on my application.
什么 我的申请都是胡扯的
I didn't even want to lie,
我不想撒谎的
but it all started when... when I had to fake my address
但从瞎写了家庭住址开始我就打不住了
because we have blue dots.
我们家是各种蓝点点
We're... we're sexual offenders.
我们都是 性侵害罪犯
Excuse me?
什么
But it's all a misunderstanding, right?
可这都是误会
My parents hooked up as teenagers,
我爸妈只是在未成年时进行了圈圈叉叉
my great-grandmother runs around without her bra on,
我曾奶奶只是没穿内衣在街上裸奔了下
and I tried to get a favor from a hooker.
而我只是想请妓♥女♥帮个小忙
Okay, but it wasn't a sexual favor.
不是什么生理上的帮忙
I really wanted to get my daughter into this school.
我只是很想让我的女儿进这所学校
I'm sorry.
对不起
Uh... I'm really sorry.
真的对不起
That was very brave, Mr. Chance.
你真是条汉子 吉斯先生
Coming clean like that, that took courage.
如此坦白 是需要勇气的
Really?
真的
Cool.
爽歪歪啊
Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
等等等等
I can be brave, too.
我也能是条汉子啊
I don't really volunteer at the soup kitchen.
我其实不在施粥场奉献爱心
I have OCD-- one, two, three, four, five--
我有强迫症 一二三四五
and... and I think that homeless people are filthy.
还有 我认为流浪汉都是些脏货
One, two, three, four, five.
一二三四五
Uh, we didn't really come here on an inner tube.
我们其实不是乘轮胎过来的
Sure, our name is Sanchez,
我们确实姓桑切斯
but we're about as Latino as the Three Amigos.
但我们跟《神勇三蛟龙》一样和拉丁裔不搭边
Uh, we can speak.
我们其实能说话
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表