剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Dinner's almost ready, Maw Maw.
晚饭马上就好 奶奶
It's your favorite.
是你最爱的
Chicken colada.
奶油鸡哦
Mom, you're not listening to me.
妈 你听我说话了么
If I wait any longer,
要是我再踌躇下去
someone else is going to take this bagging job.
立马♥会♥有人顶替我去当装袋工的
You want to break your dad's heart?
你想伤你♥爸♥的心吗
'Cause that's what you'll be doing if you take that job.
要是他知道了 肯定伤心死了
You're basically saying you don't have any faith in him.
这等于在告诉他 你对他没信心
Okay, but I'm somebody's dad now, too,
可我现在也是当爹的人了
and it's my job to do whatever I have to do to take care of her.
我有责任不惜一切代价照顾好我女儿
Fine. Do what you got to do.
好吧 随你
But don't let your dad find out.
但千万别被你♥爸♥发现
Hopefully, he'll get that contract, and you can quit
上帝保佑他真能拿到合同
before he ever has to know.
那你就趁他发现前速度辞职
Good news.
好消息
I found my old proposal.
我找到第一版标书了
It had a Jerry Maguire theme. Check it out.
用的还是甜心先生的经典台词 瞧瞧
"Mow Me the Money."
《让我割大钱》
Good, huh?
给力吧
Hey, if I hadn't seen Jerry Maguire,
要是我没看过《甜心先生》
would "Mow Me the Money" Be funny?
那这句还有笑点么
Nope. Go get that job.
没有 快去接下那工作
Well, your pal here passed the urine test.
你朋友顺利通过尿检了
Oh. Meth, weed, X, crank,
兴♥奋♥剂♥ 大♥麻♥ 透视 摇转
hillbilly heroin... all negative.
海♥洛♥因♥什么的 都呈阴性
He watched me pee.
他围观我尿尿
Sabrina here will show you the ropes.
塞布丽娜会带你熟悉下环境
We've got one rule around here.
我们的目标是
Excellence.
追求"刚好"
Anything less is unacceptable.
不许不好
Anything more is unrealistic.
也不求更好
Just excellence.
只要刚好
He watched me pee.
他围观我尿尿
Yeah. He made Sally from produce watch me pee.
我懂 他也曾让产品部的萨丽围观我尿
Neither of us wanted to be there.
谁也不想那样
It was kind of a bummer.
太恶心了
Here's what you need to know.
带你熟悉下情况吧
Behind the banana bin is the only spot in the store
香蕉货架后面的这个点 是全店唯一一处
the security cameras can't see that gets cell phone reception.
摄像头照不到的地方 可以随便接打电♥话♥
Yes. I'm calling about
我是打来问问
the used cheerleading uniform you have for sale.
你们家的二手拉拉队服的
That's the clock.
钟在那儿
Never look at the clock.
千万别看它
The clock is your enemy.
它是你的克星
"Working at a grocery store"
在杂货店工作
Time moves at about one-third the speed
钟走起来比别处
of "Not working at a grocery store" Time.
要慢上至少二十分钟
Are you kidding me right now?
没搞错吧
It was quarter to 6:00, like, 45 minutes ago.
好像三刻钟前就5:45了
How can it still not be 6:00?
为毛现在还没到6:00
How could it still not be 6:00?!
为毛现在还没到6:00
Is there anything I should know
说点和工作
about the actual doing of the job?
实际相关的吧
Take groceries. Put them in a bag.
想要什么就塞包里吧
Got it.
明白
Hey, peanut chew. Did I wake you?
小瓜娃子 我吵醒你了吗
Just working out 'cause Dad thinks
爹地在热热身
I'm going to the gym at night.
因为今晚打算去健身
Plus, it wouldn't hurt
而且 让我的围裙看起来更丰盈
to fill my apron a little better.
也不是什么坏事
Now that I'm working at the grocery store,
既然我去了杂货店工作
I may as well look good for Sabrina
就得在塞布丽娜面前留下个好印象
while I'm getting us insurance.
顺便还能给咱挣保险金
Two more weeks and you and me can get as sick as we want.
只要两周 咱就想咋生病咋生病了
Maybe even sooner
要是能拿下那个市政项目
if Dad scores that big city job.
那就更快了
He's been fixing himself up
你爷爷正在为
for his big night out with the councilmen
和议员共进晚餐的大日子精心打扮呢
and your grandmom's been making him a cool outfit.
你奶奶则要帮他穿得够酷够潮
If Grandpa succeeds, I can quit the store.
要是爷爷成功了 我就能辞掉店里的工作了
But either way, you'll get insurance soon
反正不管咋样 你很快就有保险了
and be able to see a real doctor.
就能看真正的医生了
All I have to do
我只要
is keep the job secret from Grandpa.
确保你爷爷不知道我工作的事就行
But that's cool.
幸好
He never buys food anywhere except the gas station.
他只会在加油站买♥♥吃的
What the hell?
神马情况
He never buys food anywhere except the gas station.
他不是只会在加油站买♥♥吃的吗
Top of the evening to you.
有没有感受到我炽热的目光
Ah, hey, Burt.
是你啊 伯特
Whoa. That shirt is off the hook.
汗衫很潮啊
Thanks. Big night tonight.
谢谢 今晚可是我的大日子
Entertaining business clients.
我要款待一些生意伙伴
So, uh... Got a little tickle.
不过...嗓子有点痒
I think I caught my granddaughter's cold, so...
可能被小孙女传染到感冒了 所以...
James! James! Guard the door!
小詹子 小詹子 把守住大门
James?
小詹子
Where the hell is James Chance?
詹姆士·吉斯死去哪儿了
James Chance!
詹姆士·吉斯
Hey, Dad.
爹地 好巧啊
So you just went ahead and...
你还是来这儿了
Oh, man.
上帝啊
Dad, let me explain.
爸爸 听我解释
No, no, no. You don't need to explain.
不不不 你不需要解释什么
You didn't think I could take care of business.
你觉得我铁定搞不定那笔生意
Is this a meth business?
莫非是倒卖♥♥兴♥奋♥剂♥
You don't believe in me.
你根本不相信我
I-I do, but...
我相信的 但
Fine. If you believe in me,
好啊 要是你真的相信我
then you don't need this job.
那就不需要这份工作
So go ahead and quit.
赶紧的 去辞职
Right now.
立刻马上
I'm gonna get this contract,
我一定会拿到这份合同
whether you believe in me or not.
你爱信不信
I've never seen him so hurt.
我从来没见过他如此受伤
I mean, that look on his face.
瞧瞧他那表情
He was devastated.
他简直被摧毁了
What are we gonna do?
咱咋整啊
We?
咱
Well, you lied to him, too.
你也骗了他啊
I'm gonna tell him I didn't know.
我会告诉他我完全不知情
I'll tell him that's not true.
那我会告诉他你撒谎
And who's he going to believe?
你觉得他会信谁
His wife or his son
咱骗了他已经是赤果果的事实了
that we've already established is a liar?
你觉得他会信老婆还是信儿子
Well?
说句话啊
How did it go?
咋样啊
Oh.
那个啊
I got it.
哥成功了
That's great!
太赞啦
Oh my G--
哦买♥♥糕
That's fantastic! Yeah.
太给力了 必须的
Took Councilman Blake out. Showed him a good time.
带布莱克议员出去找乐子
It's called wining and dining.
大鱼大肉 各种腐♥败♥
Although, technically, it was beer-ing
不过严格说来 只是啤酒
and fried cheesesteak-ing.
加炸鸡
Dad...
爹
I'm so sorry I lied to you
很抱歉我骗了你
and I'm sorry I doubted you.
也很抱歉我没信任你
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表