剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
did some terrific diet-based theater.
演出过一些很棒的节食剧目
I really like that skinny sunset picture.
我真喜欢这幅落日照片
I'm not usually into art,
我一般对艺术没啥感觉
but that one caught my eye.
这幅倒是让我眼前一亮
Oops! Clumsy me.
糟了 毛手毛脚的我
Oh, God. Your wife's going to kill you.
死定了 你老婆肯定得宰了你
We've got to hide the glasses
我们得赶紧把酒杯藏起来
and find something to cover that.
再找东西把酒渍遮起来
Whoa. It's cool.
没事 没事
No, no, no! It's on the rug!
不不不 倒在地毯上了
There's red wine on the rug. That's a class two stain.
白地毯上的红酒渍 这可是二级污渍
Are you kidding me?
搞什么啊
Burt did it. It was Burt. Burt.
伯特干的 是伯特 伯特干的
Sorry, Burt.
对不起 伯特
Oh. Do you need us to step out,
要不要我们先回避
so you can tear him a new one?
你好把他劈成两半
Oh, well, first of all,
首先
I can't see why I'd want him to have two of those.
我不觉得我需要两个老公
Second of all, it's no big deal.
其次 这也算不了什么大事
Mistakes happen.
小错难免嘛
You're such a cool wife.
老婆 你真好
No biggie.
没什么大不了的
I'll just get you a towel and a refill.
我去拿块毛巾换一下
Burt is so clumsy. At this point,
伯特老这么毛手毛脚的
we might as well just drink the rug.
咱现在都可以得改喝地毯了
That is some good-natured ribbing.
这个笑话好冷
Andrew, where are the crackers we brought?
安德鲁 我们带来的薄饼呢
You brought saltines?
你拿了盐脆薄饼
You don't bring saltines to someone's house.
盐脆薄饼可不能用来送礼
You bring cracked pepper water crackers, you idiot.
应该带胡椒味的香脆饼干 笨蛋
It's fine. We like saltines.
没事 我们喜欢盐脆薄饼
Love 'em.
爱死了
I can eat six of them in a minute with no beverage.
我不喝水一口气一分钟能吃六块呢
Nine if there's butter on 'em.
要是有黄油的话能吃九块
Really, it's no big deal.
真的 没什么大不了的
I'm gonna run home and get the good crackers I forgot.
我回去一趟 拿我珍藏的薄饼吧
Come on down to Howdy's Market
欢迎来到毫迪超♥市♥
where prices are like the 1960s.
这里价廉又物美
#Where do hip kids like to shop? #
内行小孩购物去何处
#Howdy's, Howdy's #
毫迪 毫迪
#Low, low prices that just won't stop #
超低价格无止尽
#Howdy's, Howdy's #
毫迪 毫迪
#Butcher shop #
肉铺
#And bakery #
面包房♥
#T-bone steak and cake for me #
有我最爱的丁骨牛排和蛋糕
#Soaps and drugs #
肥皂 药品
#Plus we got yummy yum milk jugs #
还有大桶大桶的美味牛奶
#Oh, baby #
亲亲宝贝
#Meet me at Howdy's #
欢迎你来毫迪超♥市♥
#Our hams won some award #
我们的火腿享美誉
#Come on now? Meet me at Howdy's #
快来吧 欢迎你来毫迪超♥市♥
#We have a bulletin board #
公告牌上信息全
#Oh, you go #
向前走
#Northerly on South Street #
走到南街的北面
#Come in and peek #
进来瞧一瞧
#And you know #
你会知道
#Howdy's is open #
毫迪超♥市♥的大门永远敞开
#Seven days a week #
全天恭候无休息
#Oh, yeah. #
哦耶
That commercial was terrible.
这广♥告♥烂透了
Didn't mention me once.
一次都没提到我
That's not fair.
这不公平
You used my daughter without my permission.
你未经允许就让我女儿上镜
Why don't you make your own baby?
你咋不自己生个孩子
Yeah. Come on, Sabrina.
就是 来吧 塞布丽娜
Let's go make our own baby.
我们去造个自己的孩子
Jimmy, you said there were no rules.
吉米 你自己说的无需章法
I mean, and besides, none of this matters anyway,
再说了 这也无关紧要了
because, you know, obviously,
因为 显而易见
you're going to send mine in, right? I mean, come on.
你肯定会送我的参选 不是吗
Everybody loves old people and babies.
人人都是尊老爱幼的
Mine had... I mean, ours,
我的... 是我们的
team captain,
队长的作品
had awesome special effects and your great acting.
有着超炫的特技和演技
They both sucked.
两个都恶心死了
Mine had sex appeal and sex sells.
我的广♥告♥演员性感还有色相促销
How do you think I pick my brand of shampoo?
知道我的洗发水品牌叫什么吗
Three words.
三个词
Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
茱莉亚·露易·德莱弗斯
We all know you don't use shampoo, Frank.
弗兰克 我们都知道你从不用洗发水
I am sexy. Do you remember the smoke effects?
我超性感 还记得那烟雾特技吗
There's no denying how sexy I am.
谁都无法否认我有多性感
Do you remember when you first used your elf sword on me?
还记得你第一次把精灵之剑指向我吗
Shut up for a second!
给我消停一会
Let the world see how good you are!
让世人瞧瞧你有多棒
I guess I'll just send all three to corporate
我想我还是把三个广♥告♥都送上去
and let somebody else make the tough decision.
让别人来做这个艰难的决定吧
And shame on you for making me
真羞愧 没有发生强♥奸♥案
use my rape whistle in a non-rape situation.
你们还逼我吹响防狼口哨
Where the hell is Andrew with the crackers?
安德鲁拿薄饼拿到哪里去了
It's been seven minutes.
都去了七分钟了
Well, he was with Burt.
他是跟伯特一起去的
He gets sidetracked.
伯特就会分神
You know, like, if there's cool stars out, or...
比如 天上的星星啦
lightning bugs.
会发光的虫子之类的
I used to get mad at him for it,
我以前也为此发过狂
but then one night,
但后来有天晚上
he was outside, staring up at the sky,
他在外面 仰望着天空
at O'Brian's belt, happy as a clam.
盯着星星看 一脸平静安详
Meanwhile, I was getting all worked up.
突然间 我心里不觉一紧
Ruining a perfectly good wine cooler buzz,
弄坏了个完好的红酒冷却器
and I just thought to myself,
我对自己说
"Who is the dummy here?"
谁才是傻瓜啊
It was you, wasn't it?
是你 对吗
I think it's a lot of us.
我想我们彼此彼此吧
Who the hell are you?
你谁啊
Maw Maw, this is Donna, our neighbor.
奶奶 这是唐娜 我们的邻居
Is that your baby?
这是你的孩子吗
It looks like the one that hangs out around here sometimes.
看着像经常在这屋里瞎晃的小孩
No. No. It's yours.
不不 是你家的孩子
Um, I don't... I don't have a baby.
我 我还没孩子
Apparently, my husband's sperm shares his fear of success,
显然 我老公的精♥液♥也跟他一样无能
so we're trying to adopt. Oh.
所以我们准备领养
Oh, adoption's good.
领养也不错
Pregnancy will ruin your figure.
怀孕会毁了你的身材
Oh, it killed mine. I mean, I look fantastic now,
我的就被毁了 尽管现在看起来不错
but look how much tape it took to keep my ass off the ground.
不过你得瞧瞧我要用多少胶带才能提臀
No, Maw Maw!
不 奶奶
Oh, God. That is a lot of tape.
天哪 确实好多胶带
Oh... I can't believe this was in your bathroom.
真不敢相信你浴室里还有这个
Lucky your window was open.
幸亏窗户是开着的
Okay. Crackers. Multi-grain. Whole grain.
薄饼 多谷物 全麦
All these damn grains.
都是些奇怪的谷物
There's no water crackers!
就是没有香脆饼干
Oh, here's some.
还有一盒
But they don't have pepper.
但不是胡椒味的
Burt, let's just go to Mexico.
伯特 我们去墨西哥买♥♥吧
Dude, dude. It's okay.
伙计 伙计 淡定
My wife is going to teach her how to be cool.
我老婆会开导她的
Stop beating yourself up.
你就别自残了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表