剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
I'm cleaning the inside.
我是给人清洁室内的
And every house I clean has these perfect family portraits.
我打扫的每户人家都有张完美的全家福
Everyone's happy and smiling.
每个家庭成员都幸福地微笑着
I just wanted one perfect portrait
我只想照张完美的全家福
so I could fool people into thinking we have
这样人家就会觉得
whatever all those other families have.
他们有的我们也都有
But we don't.
可我只是在自欺欺人
Every house has a good picture? Yes.
每户人家都有不错的全家福 对
What other nice stuff they got in there?
他们还有啥好东西
You don't want to know.
你还是不知道比较好
This one is dedicated to Joe...
下面这首歌♥送给听众小乔
#I hear tell you're doing well #
听说你最近人品好
#Good things have come to you #
好事都往你身边跑
#I wish I had your happiness#
愿你的幸福都归俺啊
#And you had a doo-wack-a#
剩下个疯婆你往家揽
#Doo-wack-a, doo-wack-a, doo-wack-a#
往家揽啊往家揽
#doo-wack-a, doo... #
往家揽呀么往家揽
# I wish I had your good luck charm #
愿你的好运都归俺啊
# And you had a doo-wack... #
剩下个疯婆你往家揽
# You got money in the sack #
金银财宝你装满
# Both hands on the wheel and your shoulders right back #
双手掌舵肩放平坦
# Root, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, bah... #
气定神闲别心慌啊 啦啦啦啦啦啦
# I hear tell you're doing well #
听说你最近人品好
# Good things have come to you #
好事都往你身边跑
# I wish I had... #
愿你的...
# I wish I had your good luck charm #
愿你的好运都归俺啊
# And you had a doo-wack-a #
剩下个疯婆你往家揽
# Doo-wack-a, doo-wack-a, doo-wack-a #
往家揽啊往家揽
# Doo-wack-a, doo... #
往家揽呀么往家揽
# You're going down the street in your big Cadillac #
开着跑车你满街窜
# You got girls in the front, you got girls in the back #
美女全都围着你转
# Yeah, way in the back, got money in the sack #
耶 围着你转 金银财宝你装满
# Both hands on the wheel and your shoulders right back #
双手掌舵肩放平坦
# Root, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo #
气定神闲别心慌啊 啦啦啦啦啦啦
# I hear tell you're doing well #
听说你最近人品好
# Good things have come to you #
好事都往你身边跑
# I wish I had your happiness #
愿你的幸福都归俺啊
# And you had a doo-wack-a #
剩下个疯婆你往家揽
# Doo-wack-a, doo-wack-a, doo-wack-a #
往家揽啊往家揽
# Doo-wack-a, doo. #
往家揽呀么往家揽
# Doo-wack-a, doo-wack-a... #
往家揽呀么往家揽
How about that?
这张咋样
I like it.
我喜欢
Sure you do.
你当然喜欢
It's another crazy thing to make fun of our family about.
又一个取笑咱家的笑料
You want to go in the other room
要不要进里屋去
and have a look at my grandmother's inverted nipples?
参观下我奶奶那内陷的乳♥头♥
How about our bank statement?
或者看看咱家的银行账单
That's a hoot.
绝对够劲爆
I think it's a great picture.
我觉得这照片很棒
I mean, my family has all those portraits
我家有几张全家福
that you were talking about, and, you know,
就是你说的那种
we're all smiling, but somebody told us when to smile,
大家都微笑着 可都是听了摄影师的口令
so those smiles are fake.
都是假笑
All these smiles are real.
这些笑容才是发自内心的
You captured a moment of actual family joy,
这照片捕捉到了真正的家庭欢乐的瞬间
and that's kind of rare.
这很难得
I think you finally got your picture.
我觉得这就是你一直想要的照片
I like her, Jimmy.
这妞我喜欢
Smart, insightful.
有头脑 有思想
I told you we had a lot in common.
我就说她跟我挺像吧
You're staying for dinner.
决定了 你留下吃晚饭
We've having TV dinners!
今天吃冷冻快餐
If you're a vegetarian,
你要是吃素
I'm pretty sure you can talk Burt into trading you
可以用你的牛肉饼换伯特的蔬菜
his vegetable section for your Salisbury steak section.
他肯定乐意
She hit ignore.
她按了忽略键
What? She hit ignore.
啥 她按了忽略键
Her boyfriend just called, and she hit ignore.
她男友打电♥话♥来 她按了忽略键
What does that mean?
忽略键是啥
My phone doesn't have an ignore.
我的手♥机♥没有忽略功能
When I ignore someone, I just ignore them.
我要是不想接电♥话♥ 就直接装没听见
I don't know. I don't have ignore, either.
不知道 我手♥机♥也没忽略功能
But this is good, right?
但这反正是好事 对吧
Go kiss her. What?!
去亲她 啥
Go kiss her. Now. It's time. I'm telling you.
去亲她 时机到了 听我的
You need to do it before it's too late. Go!
时不我待 赶紧上
Two pounds, three ounces.
奶奶生了 两斤多
Mother is resting comfortably.
产妇正休息着呢
Thanks for having me over.
谢谢你给我看这些
This was really fun.
很有意思
I, uh, I gotta admit I was a little nervous
说实话 让你知道我家这么多事
about you learning so much about my family.
我其实有点紧张
I thought it might scare you off.
我还以为会吓着你
Oh, no way. No, just the opposite.
咋可能 恰恰相反
However, if you meet a girl that you want to date,
不过呢 你要是遇上了心仪的女孩
you know, like, not just a friend?
你懂的 不只是朋友那种
You might want to hold off on showing her
最好别急着给她看家庭照片
the family photo album for a couple months.
先缓几个月再说
Yeah, that might be a good idea.
也对 有道理
Waited too long...
畏缩太久
just like Ross.
就会跟罗斯一个下场
She's...
她有点...
Maybe I did wait too long.
也许我的确畏缩了太久
But I did learn one thing today:
但我今天确定了一件事
Sabrina likes me.
塞布丽娜喜欢我
Right now it might just be as a friend,
现在也许只是朋友
but who knows?
可以后谁知道呢
She was enjoying hanging out with me enough
她喜欢跟我待在一起
to ignore a call from her boyfriend.
连男朋友的电♥话♥都忽略了
Maybe one day she'll be willing to ignore him altogether.
没准哪天她就连他整个人都一起忽略了
Yep, I thought that was a little too easy.
果然 我就知道你不会轻易入睡
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表