剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
of Better Lawn Service and Pool Cleaning.
优质草坪修剪及泳池清洁工
And I'm one stump away from getting
我只差最后一个树桩
my advanced certificate in stump removal.
就能拿到高级除桩资格证了
It would mean a lot to me if you would let me
我真诚希望你能让我收拾了那个树桩
remove that stump there and achieve my dream.
帮我实现我的职业梦想
We're a store.
这里是商店
We have food, if that's your thing.
你可以在这儿买♥♥到各种食物
I'm Frank, I'm an open-minded, single white male.
我叫弗兰克 我是个单身且开放的男性白人
I'm a Pisces. I was born in the Year of the Rat.
我是双鱼座 属耗子
You could go to other stores, spend more money,
你可以去别的商店 花更多的钱
and get higher quality stuff that tastes a lot better,
买♥♥那些品质更好味道也更妙的食物
but what's the point?
但那又有什么意义呢
'Cause it all eventually ends up in your toilet.
五谷终究轮回进马桶
So come by if you want.
所以来我们这儿买♥♥东西吧
Or don't. Whatever. I don't care.
当然 不来也无所谓
I don't own the place.
反正店也不是我的
If I did, it'd be called Frank's.
如果是我的店 肯定会叫弗兰克杂货店
But it's not.
这家可不是
Okay.
好了
Uh, who has some positive, constructive,
对于弗兰克的这段视频 你们有没有
team-building comments about Frank's video?
积极向上有建设性又体现团队精神的意见呢
Okay. Good stuff, team.
好吧 干得不错 伙伴们
We'll watch the next one tomorrow.
明天咱们再来看下一段
You sure I can't thank you with a puppy or two?
你真的不想要一两只小狗狗作谢礼吗
Not all of them have had their toes chewed on.
不是每只都会啃脚趾的
They-They just like picking on the runt.
他们只是会欺负弱小
I feel bad for you, bro.
我听了挺难过的 伙计
Little fella stuck in the house,
困在屋子里的小东西
getting chewed out all day.
每天都会遭遇语言暴♥力♥
You probably need to talk to somebody, don't you, fella?
你需要找人倾诉 对吗 小东西
You could talk to me.
你可以来找我
He won't talk. He's a puppy.
他不会说话 他是狗狗
Hey, lovey-dove.
亲耐滴
Notice anything different about the yard,
看看院子 有变化不
like something's gone that was weighing on your mind?
是不是有个你很讨厌的东西不见啦
Something that shaped like a stump, 'cause it's a stump.
一个长得跟树桩似的东西 因为就是树桩啦
Yeah.
对
I see it's gone. Thank you.
我看到了 树桩没了 谢谢
This is Burt. He lives down the street,
是伯特的功劳 他也住这条街
and he also owns a landscaping company.
他开了家庭院美化公♥司♥
He did it for free.
他免费帮咱弄的
Oh, Andrew did half the work.
军功章有安德鲁的一半
More than half.
不止一半
Three times that much.
一半的三倍
Plus, he got me an iced tea. He's good.
而且他还帮我倒了杯冰茶 他真好
I see there's a lot of mud.
我发现这儿到处都是泥
When you went to go get him his iced tea,
请你一定要告诉我
please tell me you wiped your feet
你在踏上我那洁白地毯给他倒冰茶之前
before you walked on my white carpet.
把鞋底弄干净了
I might have forgotten to do that.
我貌似忘了
Oh. Oh, did you forget you had feet?
你怎么没把自己的脚忘了啊
Forget we had a floor?
你怎么没忘咱家有地板啊
I mean, how many times have we practiced
我都训练过你多少次了
wiping your feet on the mat?
进门时要在门垫上蹭蹭鞋底
Burt, I am so sorry that
伯特 很抱歉
he put you in a position to have to see this.
你因为他而戳在这里当尴尬电灯泡
Do you have any idea how uncomfortable you make people
你到底知不知道让别人看到你犯傻
when they witness the way you disappoint me?
人家心里得有多囧啊
She's under a lot of career stress.
她工作压力太大
What does she do?
她是干啥工作的
No! My carpet!
不 老娘的地毯
$35 a square yard, and you got mud on it?!
35刀都买♥♥不来一个平方 你居然在上面蹭泥
God, you idiot!
老天 你个傻叉
She makes relaxation candles.
她做舒缓芳疗蜡烛的
Burt, why are you infusiating yourself
伯特 你为毛一定要
into other peoples' lives?
去管别人的家务事啊
I like the guy. He reminds me of me.
我喜欢那家伙 他跟我有点像
We both have brown hair and hate museums.
我们俩都是棕色头发 都讨厌博物馆
Not on the eyeballs, Maw Maw.
别贴到眼球上 奶奶
Oh, okay.
好吧
What's crazy up to?
她又搞啥呢
Oh, homemade facelift.
自♥制♥拉皮术
She saw it in an old people magazine.
她在一个老人什么杂♥志♥上学的
Is that an old copy of People Magazine,
你是说 年份久远的《人物》杂♥志♥
or a magazine called Old People?
还是一本叫《老人》的杂♥志♥
What does it matter, Burt?
是啥都无所谓吧 伯特
She's putting tape on her face.
反正就是她往自己脸上贴胶条
Look, you need to stay out of these peoples' lives.
听好了 你别再管别人的闲事了
You know how much I despise nosey neighbors.
你知道我有多烦那些狗拿耗子的邻居
But we could make a sad home as happy as ours.
但咱能把那个悲惨之家变成咱这种五好家庭
His wife could learn to not be so mean.
他老婆可以不那么毒舌的
She'd just need to see how you do things.
她只要观摩一下你的言行举止就行
How is she gonna see that?
她到哪儿看去
I invited them for dinner.
我请他们过来吃晚餐了
What?! No. No.
搞毛啊 不行 没戏
See, now we're those people who
看吧 咱们现在也变成那种
butt in and fix and judge and...
多管闲事爱嚼舌根的居委会大妈了
We're not better than a lot of people,
虽然咱们比不了世界上绝大多数人
but we are better than those people.
但起码比那种人强点啊有木有
Why would you want to take that from us?
你干嘛连最后这点优势都要抛弃呢
Because you're the cool wife.
因为你是个好老婆
All she knows how to be is a bitch wife.
她呢 就只会河东狮吼
So to see you be all mellow and not yelling about stuff...
所以 看到你这么温柔 从来不大吼大叫
It's like this right now.
就好像现在
You're annoyed, but you're mellow,
你虽然不高兴 但还是和声细气
and not freaking out at me.
并没有对我歇斯底里
She needs to see stuff
她只需要看看你
just like this you're doing now.
平时是怎么做人的
So terrifically.
你这么棒
Hmm?
好不好
Because you're cool.
你这么好
Well... I am a cool wife.
我确实是个好老婆
That's what she needs to see.
这就是她要学的
How do I look?
我看着怎么样
Needs a little more work.
仍需努力
In the land of Natesvillia,
在内茨村的土地上
food shopping was dangerously expensive
采购食物曾经是件非常危险的工作
until a hero rose up and said, "No more!"
直到有位英雄站出来大吼"不能再这样了"
I'm Sir Barnalot,
我是巴尼洛特爵士
the price protector.
平价守护神
He who strikes down the grocery goblin
他曾经击败了哄抬价格的
who jacks up prices.
杂货店地精
They...
他们...
...want to charge four dollars for a gallon of milk,
...一加仑牛奶妄想卖♥♥到4刀
but I say no!
但我说 没戏
Forsooth.
没错
That's more like it.
这还差不多
You are ruining my world!
你毁了我的一切
And I'm just getting started.
这还只是开胃菜
My prices!
我的物价
My prices!
我的钱啊
That's not fair. You used the boss in your commercial.
不公平 你居然请老板帮忙
No, not-not boss. Team captain.
不是老板 叫我队长
Okay, but that's got to be against the rules.
好吧 反正这也是犯规的
There aren't any rules.
咱啥时候订过规则啊
Jimmy, you are a brown-nosing weasel.
吉米 你这个溜须拍马的屁精
But, team captain,
但是 队长大人
you were really terrific.
你太棒了
Oh, you. Thanks.
谢谢你
Well, the fat camp I went to through high school
我高中参加减肥夏令营的时候
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表