剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Inca tea, man.
印加茶啊伙计
Drank plenty of that when I worked in Chile.
我在智利工作时喝过不少
One time it made me think I was a great white shark
有一次我以为自己是条大白鲨
for an entire day... bit four people.
整整一天都是那状态 咬伤了四个人
I just want to be home in my bed.
我只想回家睡觉
You'll be there in a few minutes.
一会就到了
Everything's okay now.
现在没事了
Crazy Doghead Man!
狗头男
Come on, James.
回来 詹姆士
It's the tea talking.
是茶的作用
Great white shark, remember?
大白鲨啊 不记得了么
James, get in the car.
詹姆士 上车
No! Get away!
不 滚开
Help!
救命
Let me in!
让我进去
The crazy Doghead Man is after me!
狗头男在追杀我
Please!
快开门
He's freaking out. We got to let him in.
他吓坏了 咱得放他进来
Stay strong.
坚强点
This is your chance to do what I did with Hope.
我对喜旺做的事 现在你有机会做了
Please let me in!
求你们让我进去
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
And just think how proud you're gonna be of yourself.
想想你会多以自己为荣吧
You're right. It's just so hard.
你说得对 可是太难了啊
Hang in there! Self-soothe!
坚持住 自我平复
You're so close
只差一点t
to your emotional conditioning breakthrough!
你就能突破自己的情绪控制能力了
Dad!
爹
Mom!
妈
Please!
求你们了
Deal with your crisis!
自己解决
I love you!
我爱你
James. Calm down.
詹姆士 冷静点
Go away, Doghead Man.
滚远点 狗头男
And never come back.
永远别再回来
Finally.
终于啊
The taste of blood.
血的味道
Thank you, James.
谢谢 詹姆士
I feel so alive!
我觉得如获新生啊
Morning, baby. You did it.
早上好 宝贝 你做到了
You faced your demons and got through the night by yourself.
你独自战胜了幻想中的恶魔 还度过了整夜
Yeah, you're still only 35 feet from our bed,
虽然离我们的床还是只有35英尺
but that's more than four feet.
但已经比4英尺远多了
Yeah. It's a start.
是啊 好歹是个开始嘛
I'm glad you took care of yourself.
我很欣慰你能照顾自己了
And now that you're up,
现在 既然你醒了
Hope's got a few demons in her diaper
喜旺的尿布上有一些小恶魔
you might want to face.
还是你来处理吧
Still recovering, huh?
还没缓过劲来啊
Yeah.
是啊
So, Zoey...
话说 佐伊...
Yeah. That's kind of done.
嗯 算是没戏了
Not that she was too wild for me to handle.
不是因为她太野了 我无法掌控
It's just that once I got to know her,
只是我了解她之后
she's just too much of a crazy, inconsiderate,
觉得她是太疯狂 轻浮
possibly drug-addicted tramp.
而且疑似瘾君子
But great girl.
不过是个好姑娘
Before all this tea wears off,
这茶效褪去之前tt
you should watch Wizard of Oz and play Dark Side of the Moon at the same time.
你该边看绿野仙踪 边玩月之暗面
It will blow your mind.
超嗨的哦
That was funny!
太搞笑了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表