剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Would you mind keeping an eye on her?
你能帮我照看下她不
Wait. Are you asking me
等等 你是要留我
to stay here with your passed-out girlfriend?
和你毫无知觉的女朋友独处一室
Hey, bat dudes?
蝙蝠侠们
How about you both go to the party,
要不你们都去玩吧
and I'll keep an eye on her?
我来照看她
Look, I'm asking you to stay here with a passed-out friend.
我只是让你留下照看一个喝醉的朋友
Sabrina said you guys have been hanging out a lot lately,
塞布丽娜说你们最近经常一起玩
which I'm totally cool with, by the way.
顺便提一句 我不介意
I appreciate you keeping her out of trouble while I'm at school.
我上学时 多谢你照顾她了
Okay. Uh, yeah.
好吧 行
No problem.
没问题
You're a good guy, Jerry.
你真是个大好人 吉里
Uh... Jimmy.
我叫 吉米
Ah, come on, Maw Maw, throw it high,
加油啊 奶奶 扔高点
just like you're welcoming Charles Lindbergh home.
想象你是在欢迎查尔斯·林德伯格大驾光临
What's going on?
你们在干嘛
Mommy and I are doing a trick.
我和妈妈在捣蛋
The bitch who lives here wouldn't give us any candy.
这家的贱♥人♥不肯给糖
You're not really gonna hassle us
大万圣节的捣鼓几个恶作剧
for pulling a prank on Halloween, are you?
不碍着你什么事吧
I might, seeing as the pranksters are both adults,
问题是捣蛋的是俩成年人
this is my house, and I'm married to the bitch.
而且这里是我家 那贱♥人♥是我老婆
Go! Go! Go! Go!
快逃 快快快
Hey, hey, get back here!
全都给我站住
All right, Maw Maw,
好了 奶奶
let's straighten out that caddywhompus throw of yours.
快把咱扔的手纸收收好
We're gonna be wiping our butts with takeout bags
否则下周就得用外卖♥♥袋擦屁♥股♥了
for the next week, so let's make this count!
速度 开始行动
Oh, dude, I'm telling you for the last time, okay?
哥们儿 我再说最后一次
I got this.
她是我的
Oh, no, don't take me in here.
我不要进去
I hate haunted houses.
鬼屋神马的最吓人了
It's my house.
这是我家
It's not haunted.
没鬼的
My dad says it was built on an Indian burial ground,
虽然我爸说这以前是块印第安墓地
but now I think he just said that so I'd hug him.
可我现在觉得他只是想骗我去抱他
Come here.
来亲亲
Whoa.
哇塞
That was... amazing.
简直 太给力了
Yeah?
真的假的
Where'd you learn to kiss like that?
这吻技你从哪学的啊
You better not be cheating on me, Wyatt.
可别告诉我你有外遇了啊 怀特
"Dude, Javier got a booty call,
哥们儿 哈维尔被他的妞叫走了
and if you remember,
而且你该记得
"I didn't want to do this in the first place.
我一开始就不想来的
"It's cool, though.
虽然带小孩也挺有意思的
"I took Hope to the fire station.
总之 我把喜旺送去消防局了
You've got until 6:00 a.m. to go get her back."
你早上六点前去接她就行
What's going on?
咋了
I'm gonna lose Hope.
我要失去喜旺了
What do you mean, you're gonna lose Hope?
失去喜旺 啥意思
Where is she?
她在哪
She's at the fire station.
在消防局
Those idiots dropped her off there and must have thought
那俩白♥痴♥把她丢那儿了 他们肯定以为
I would have been home sooner.
我不会这么晚回来
And I've got five minutes to get her back.
只剩五分钟去接她了
Where are my keys?!
车钥匙呢
You can't drive. You been drinking.
你不能开车 你喝了酒
You're right. You drive. Jimmy,
说得对 你来开 吉米
I've been egging houses with 12-year-olds all night.
我跟一帮小屁孩往别人家扔了一宿的鸡蛋
You think there's any possible way I'm sober?
你觉得我能还有精神开车么
Come on, hurry up!
加油啊 快点
I can't! I have a flat!
快不了啊 根本骑不动啊
Don't worry. I'll get her.
别担心 我去接她
Daddy's gonna make everything okay.
有老爸 万事不用愁
You got her!
你接到她了
Yeah.
必须的
Showed 'em my I.D., told them I was the grandpa.
我出示了身份证 告诉他们我是她爷爷
I got there just in time.
我到的正是时候
Yeah, that's the stuff.
哦耶 就是这感觉
So, how was the party?
话说 派对怎么样
I kissed her.
我吻了她
Get out of here!
少吹牛
Yeah, only she was really drunk,
真的 不过她当时醉了
and she thought she was kissing her boyfriend,
以为亲的是她男友
but apparently, I'm a better kisser than him,
不过很明显 我吻技比他好
so, that's good.
所以嘛 爽
You're welcome.
不用谢
You got that from your dad.
这可是老爹遗传给你的
I'm an excellent tongue kisser.
俺可是个舌吻大♥师♥
Gross.
恶心
That's weird.
怪事了
What?
咋了
There's drool on the sheet, but it's still wet.
床单上有口水 还是湿的
If she was at the fire station for the last six hours,
要是她在消防局待了六小时
how is it still wet?
这不可能还是湿的啊
Maybe the roof is leaking.
可能屋顶漏水了
Well, it's not raining,
又没下雨
and the ceiling is dry.
天花板也是干的
Maybe she spit up an ice cube?
也许她吐了个冰块现在化了
What did you do?
你又干了啥好事
Okay.
好吧
What's up?
啥情况
We're baby-watching the baby.
我们在看孩子
Get out of here.
扯蛋呢吧
I sang her to sleep with a medley of slow Beatles songs.
我清唱披头士的慢歌♥串烧把她哄睡了
Marcus did the whistling part of "Blackbird."
马库斯还演绎了《黑鸟》的口哨部分
It was... beautiful.
太感人了
So Jimmy's not home yet?
吉米还没回来吗
No.
没
Oh, this is gonna be good.
太好了
He's coming.
他来了
He's coming! He's coming! He's coming!
来了来了来了
No. No, don't take me in here.
我不要进去
I hate haunted houses.
鬼屋神马的最吓人了
What's going on?
咋了
Don't worry. I'll get her.
别担心 我去接她
Daddy's gonna make everything okay.
有老爸 万事不用愁
Yeah, that's the stuff.
哦耶 就是这感觉
You're a monster!
你个禽兽
I'm sorry, but when you turned 13,
对不起 可你从13岁起
you barely hugged me anymore.
就很少抱我了
Then that damn high five came along.
其而代之的是什么鸟的击掌相庆
I had to do whatever I could to feel your chest against mine.
我得采取点措施才能让你跟我胸胸相印啊
Get out!
出去
Fine. Be mad, but you can't take back that hug.
好吧 你生气吧 反正那抱抱你是收不回去了
That was a great hug!
那抱抱可真给力
It's all right.
别怕
Hey, it's just thunder.
只是打雷
Okay, come up.
没事 来抱抱
Somebody's holding on tight.
小家伙抱得还真紧啊
A hug is a powerful thing.
拥抱是种有魔力的东西
It makes you feel wanted, needed and loved,
仅一个拥抱 便能让你觉得自己
all at the same time,
被渴望 被需要 被爱着
well, I can see how you get addicted.
那种幸福会溢于言表 令人沉醉
Maybe my dad's not a monster.
也许老爸并不是禽兽
*I met a girl on Halloween*
万圣节时偶遇她
*Well, she was lost and I was drunk*
酒劲当头意正酣
*And it was dark and cold out when we left*
夜色渐浓何处去
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表