剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Hi! How are you?
嗨 你好吗
I'm good.
我挺好
Did you do your Shrinky things?
玩了你们那个烤烤乐了吗
Yep, and we were just about to sit down.
玩了 我们刚准备"坐下"
Jimmy was just telling me about some of your family portraits.
吉米刚才在给我讲你们照全家福的趣事呢
Really?
是吗
I hope he didn't say anything to make me look too crazy.
但愿他没把我诋毁成个疯婆子
Eh.
还行吧
Doesn't Hope need her pacifier?
喜旺还在等她的奶嘴吧
She can suck on Burt's knuckle for a while.
她可以先吸会儿伯特的手指
Come here, honey. I want to tell you about a couple of these.
来 亲爱的 我来给你讲讲这些趣事
I want to make sure you see the kind of idiots
在你觉得我是疯婆子之前 我得先让你看看
I'm dealing with before you think I'm the crazy one.
我朝夕相处的这些白♥痴♥有多极品
Whoa! This is some couch.
哇哦 这沙发还真给力啊
Sure is.
必须的
What are you doing coming in there
你哪根筋没对 跑回来干毛啊
and using the dip before I get a chance?!
居然还坐沙发 我都还没用上呢
You're totally couch-blocking me.
你彻底毁了我的沙发攻略
Jimmy, you could end up marrying this girl.
吉米 这妞儿最后没准会成为你媳妇
I am not gonna let you paint me out
我绝不会让你把我描述成
to be the crazy mother-in-law.
传说中的"疯婆婆"
You already made me a stinking grandmother at 39.
你已经害我成为了三十九岁的超低龄奶奶
Jimmy, are you missing a clump of hair in this photo?
吉米 这张照片里你是不是少了撮头发
Yes, he is.
没错 就是
He ate it. Excuse me?
被他吃了 啥
Someone stressed me out so much that I started
那是因为某疯子搞得我异常紧张
pulling out my hair and eating it as a nervous twitch.
要靠揪头发来平复心情
You look awful!
这造型太悲催了
Why didn't you just shave your head?
你干嘛不直接剃个光头
Oh, God, no!
得了吧 不行
He's got a birthmark on his head that looks like a big ol'...
他脑袋顶上有块胎记 长得跟大...
Florida. Shaped like Florida.
佛罗里达 形似佛罗里达地图
Florida with balls.
有蛋的佛罗里达
Hey, how come your husband's not in this one?
咦 这张你老公怎么不在
Oh, that's the year Burt went crazy.
那年伯特脑抽
Jimmy! You better be getting dressed!
吉米 你最好赶紧穿衣服
Burt, don't you stretch out that turtleneck.
伯特 别揪你那领子
It's too tight! I can't swallow.
太紧了 我都没法咽东西了
My mouth keeps filling up with spit.
嘴里憋满了口水
I want soup.
我要喝汤
You're eating soup.
你这不是喝着呢么
Jimmy!
吉米
I'm here. I'm ready.
来了 我准备好了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, no, not the hair-pulling.
求你了 别揪头发了
We are not having another family portrait
不能让你这个脑外科刚出院的形象
where you look like you just had brain surgery.
再一次毁了我们的全家福
It's your fault for stressing him out.
他这么紧张都是你逼的
Just calm down. Just calm the hell down!
淡定 给我淡定
I'm trying!
我也想啊
Just calm down!
给我淡他妈的定
Everybody check each other's teeth.
大家相互检查下牙齿
I don't want to see any of that creamed spinach we had last night.
我可不希望有谁牙上粘着昨天吃的奶油菠菜
Stop it, Maw Maw.
别闹了 奶奶
This is not food.
这不是吃的
This tag is digging in the back of my neck.
这标签很扎脖子啊
Do not pull that tag off.
不准揪下来
These outfits cost a fortune.
这套衣服贵得要死
And the second we're done here, they're going right back
我们拍完全家福
to Fashion Barn Outlet Outlet.
立马完璧归奥特莱斯时尚仓储
Damn it!
我勒个去
Where's your eyebrow?
你眉毛哪去了
I ate it. I'm sorry.
吃了 抱歉
I can't do this anymore. Excuse me?
我不干了 你说啥
I can't stand here and watch you torture everyone like this.
我受不了看着你蹂躏大家
Get back here.
给我回来
I'll pull it.
我会把它揪下来
You pull that tag off, we can't make our next credit card payment.
你要是揪下它 咱们下周就还不起信♥用♥卡♥了
That means finance charge.
那咱就得付逾期利息费
You know how I feel about finance charges.
你知道我有多恨逾期利息费
Let me walk out of here,
让我出去
and no one has to pay a finance charge. Ah!
就没有逾期利息费这档子事了
Stay calm.
冷静点
Fine!
随你便
Go! We'll take it without you!
滚吧 我们自己拍
It'll probably be the first good one we've ever had.
说不定咱这次会拍出史上最好的一张呢
Son of a bitch!
我♥草♥泥个马
See? It's not me.
看到了吧 不是我
It's them. They're the crazy ones.
是他们 他们才是疯子
Yeah, well, whoever's fault it is,
好了好了 不管是谁的错
it's only once a year on portrait day.
反正只有在每年的全家福日才会这样
Every other day, we're just a normal family.
其它时间我们很正常的
Sorry.
抱歉
Maw Maw needs new pants.
奶奶得换裤子
Her water broke.
她羊水破了
I feel its head!
我感觉到孩子的脑袋了
Virginia, you're gonna need to come back here. I don't... I don't...
维吉妮亚 你得到后面来一下 我觉得..
I don't think I can do this alone.
我觉得我一人应付不了
Your family's amazing.
你家人太给力了
You actually like this?
你真喜欢
I love it! Oh, my God.
我爱死了 天呐
And your mother, she doesn't even realize
尤其是你妈 她甚至没意识到
that she's the craziest one of them all.
她就是最癫狂的那个
This is great.
太可爱了
I may never leave.
我都不想走了
Why would you?
可不是么
Oh, what kind of cookies are these?
这是啥饼干
Don't eat that. Those are Shrinky Dinks. See?
别吃 那是神奇烤烤乐 瞧见没
I made ones that look like all of us.
我把这一炉都烤成了咱们的形状
And that's Sabrina. Amazing.
这是塞布丽娜 美翻了吧
Well, don't worry. I'll try to keep the loony bin back there.
别担心 我会把那疯子关在后面的
Oh, don't worry about it.
没关系的
In fact, bring Maw Maw out.
把曾奶奶带出来吧
We can let Sabrina cut the imaginary cord.
好让塞布丽娜尽情观赏
Turns out she's a big fan.
没想到她超爱这个
Big fan of what?
超爱哪个
How crazy we are, especially you. So, thanks.
咱家的疯狂劲啊 特别是你 所以 谢啦
But I'm not crazy.
可我不疯啊
I already told her that.
我已经告诉她了
Oh, that's what she loves;
她就是喜欢你这样
that you are, but you don't realize you are.
明明疯狂 却不自知
But I'm not.
我不疯
Well, you kinda are.
其实你有点疯
I'm kinda not.
我不疯
Okay, look, this is all great stuff.
好啦 一切疯狂都是好料
Just save it for in there.
留着爆给她
Oh, I'll save it for in there, all right.
当然 我要爆给她
She thinks I'm crazy?
她觉得我疯是吧
Let's see how much crazy she can handle.
那就让她见识见识老娘有多疯
Virginia! Help! She's pushing!
维吉妮亚 来帮忙 她还在使劲
Deal with it!
自己搞定
So, I hear you think I'm crazy.
听说你觉得我很疯啊
Yes, I-I said you were a little crazy,
对 我是说了你有那么一点疯
but in a good way.
但是"疯"姿绰约啊
You did tell her it was in a good way, right?
你告诉她我这是贬词褒用了吧
He told me what you said.
他一字不落地转达了
Okay, maybe I should go before we all end up on Dateline.
时间不早了 我看我还是先走了
No, you can't go.
你咋能这样就走了呢
You haven't seen all the family portraits yet.
你还没看到完整版全家福呢
She's seen plenty.
她已经看了很多了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表