剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, uh, we can't go to this register.
我们不能去那个收银台
It's 15 items or less.
那边最多只能买♥♥15样东西
We've got movie rental and a box of brownie mix.
我们只租了盘电影 再加一盒小蛋糕
I'm not done shopping.
我还没买♥♥完呢
Let's go.
走吧
Don't worry. It's my cousin. She won't care.
没事 那是我表妹 她不会介意的
Hey. What up there, Paul?
你好吗 老妹
Baby guy. Jimmy.
奶爸 我叫吉米
Jimmy. Look at you two hanging out.
吉米 看看你们 出来逛街啊
Yeah, well, she's watching Hope now, so...
是的 她在照看喜旺 所以...
Two years ago at a party,
两年前在一次派对上
we got about three-quarters of the way
我们从二垒到三垒
between second and third base,
已经进行了一多半
and now we're practically raising a baby together.
现在 我们正共同抚养一个孩子
Get a room, us!
去开房♥吧 咱俩
Not me. So not me.
不是我 绝对不是我
This is wild.
真是太疯狂了
Yep, it's pretty wild,
是啊 真的很疯狂
but we're probably gonna take it kind of slow.
也许我们会放慢点节奏
Oh, condoms! I forgot condoms.
对了 套套 我忘了买♥♥套套
Sorry.
不好意思
I had no idea that you hooked up with my cousin.
我不知道你和我表姐有过一段
Seems like I've put you in a bad situation.
看来我把你推进火坑了
No, it's fine.
没有 没事的
Really? 'Cause you kind of have this
真的吗 可我在你眼里
kidnapped-victim look in your eyes, like maybe
看到了被绑♥架♥者的无助
you should be holding a copy of today's newspaper.
感觉你该拿份报纸向人求救
No, it's cool. I mean, I don't know.
不 还好啦 我也说不清
It's, um, not...
是 没...
It's okay. She's cool.
还好 她人挺好
She's not charging me for day care, so, so that's good.
她不收我托儿费 所以 还好吧
12-pack! Purple, slim fit.
十二包 紫色 小型的
Oh, man, Deuce Bigelow: European Gigolo.
天呐 《哈拉猛♥男♥秀2:欧洲种马》
I've been dying to see this movie.
我早就想看这片子了
You know, I'm off soon.
看 我快下班了
Would you guys care for some company?
咱们一起看行吗
Yeah! Oh, that would be great!
没问题啊 太好了
The more the merrier!
人多了才热闹嘛
I mean, if that's okay with you.
你不会介意吧
That's all right. She won't say anything.
没事 她不会说什么的
We'll be under a blanket.
咱们盖条毯子就行了
Dia de muerto.
擦 丧尸出笼啊
Oh, you should have been here, Jimmy.
你没来真可惜了 吉米
We almost made a trash truck swerve
我们差点让一辆垃圾车
into some white chick on a moped.
吓得撞上一个骑助动车的白人小妞
Oh, cool.
真酷
You guys want to come over?
你俩来不
We're hanging out at my house.
我们要去我家玩
Sure.
当然
These are my best friends.
这俩是我死党
Is that a deal breaker with us?
会打扰咱们吗
No way.
想都别想
Right now? She's coming over now?
现在 她现在就来
Soon. I've got Javier and Marcus coming over, too.
快了 我让哈维尔和马库斯也过来了
I figured you guys can all keep Shelley busy
你们得帮忙缠住雪莉
while I spend some time with Sabrina.
好让我有时间跟塞布丽娜独处
Oh, and I need you to hide all the blankets.
对了 还得把所有毯子都藏起来
All right. You need to put a nicer shirt on. Go.
好 你得换件像样点的衣服 速度
Oh, see if you have something with a V-neck.
找找看有没有V领的
I'm seeing a lot of V-necks lately.
最近貌似流行V领
So, what's the deal with the rotten chomper, sweetheart?
话说 亲爱的 你的牙是怎么回事
Funny you should ask.
你早该问了
I keep it as a conversation starter.
我故意留着这牙 这样聊天时就有切入点了
What are you doing?
你搞什么鬼
Waiting for your mother.
等你老妈
Gross.
真恶心
We're gonna have sex.
我们要大干一场
I realize that. That's why I said "Gross."
我知道 所以我才说恶心
Can you shut the door?
您关上门行不
No. I shut the door,
不行 我要是关了门
she forgets I'm back here... waiting.
她就会忘了我还在这候着呢
Sorry about being late.
抱歉来晚了
There was an accident out on the bridge.
桥上出了点事故
Oh. We brought beer.
我们带了啤酒
Great. Uh, you need me to...
太好了 要不要我...
We?
你们
What's up? What's up?
你好 你好
Uh, Jimmy, this is my boyfriend Wyatt.
吉米 这是我男友怀特
Wyatt, this is Jimmy.
怀特 这是吉米
Cool V-neck. Where'd you get it?
V领很赞啊 哪买♥♥的
My room.
DIY的
Mom, uh, you met Sabrina.
妈 你见过塞布丽娜了
This is her boyfriend, Wyatt.
这是她男友 怀特
Nice to meet you.
幸会幸会啊
Boyfriend and girlfriend, huh?
男女朋友啊
How long's that been going on, a couple weeks?
交往多久了 几周
No, a couple years now.
不 都几年了
Wow, that's great!
哇哦 真长久啊
So, Wyatt, what do you do?
话说 怀特 你做什么工作的
You work at the grocery store,
你也在杂货店上班
you're a bag boy?
是个搬货小弟吗
No, ma'am. I go to college in New York.
不 夫人 我在纽约上大学
I'm studying finance.
金融专业的
Come on in.
请进
Hey, that dude cleans my parent's pool.
是你啊 清理我父母家水池的
'Sup?
你好
Couldn't find any blankets.
没找到毯子
Best I could do was a beach towel.
只找到块沙滩巾
I don't want to do this.
我不想
Is it the tooth?
是因为我的牙吗
'Cause I've got Wite-Out in my purse.
我包里有美白贴片
No, it's not the tooth.
不 跟牙无关
It's just, I like your cousin, which is stupid
只是 我喜欢你表妹 太傻了
because I know that she has a boyfriend,
我知道她有男友
but I can't help it.
可我就是情不自禁
That's fine.
没关系
Well, are-are you mad?
你...你生气了吗
Jimmy, we hooked up at a party two years ago,
吉米 咱们两年前就搞过了
you live with your parents,
你现在跟父母同住
you have a baby and you clean pools for a living.
当了奶爸 还得靠打扫水池为生
I think I'll get over it.
失去你也不是啥悲催的事
Does that mean you'll keep watching Hope?
意思是 你还会继续照看喜旺吗
'Cause she really likes you.
她真的很喜欢你
In fact, you're the only person she likes.
事实上 她只喜欢你
'Course, I will
当然 没问题
For 60 bucks a week.
不过周薪得涨到60块
Excuse me.
抱歉 失陪了
Hey, what's going on out here?
这边啥情况
I've had to rewind our lovemaking cassette
咱俩的爱爱录像
six times already.
我都反复看了六次了
We gonna do this or what?
咱今天还做不做啊
Sorry. They asked me to play, and my team keeps winning.
对不起 他们让我来玩 我们队一直赢
What are all you guys doing
你们这群人
in my backyard?
在我后院闹啥
And where is my Buick Skylark?
我的别克云雀车哪去了
Uh-oh, somebody found her marbles.
糟了 有人又想起当年了
Good, I've been waiting for this.
很好 我就等着这一刻呢
Maw Maw, I'm your grandson-in-law Burt.
奶奶 我是你的孙女婿伯特
You've lost your mind and you're never lucid for very long,
你一直神志不清 难得清醒一小会儿
so listen up.
所以 听好了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表