剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
You're the one who came back there,
是你跑来告诉我
telling me about all the misery she was in.
我的小宝贝有多伤心的
Put the baby down.
把孩子放下
Meet Kevin.
来见见凯文
We'll be eating him tonight.
他可是我们今天的晚餐
Accompanied by some very special Incan tea.
配上风味独特的印加茶
That's what the Incans drink to worship their sun god.
印加人喝那个来向太阳神致敬
Oh, yeah. I'm more of a God-God worshipper.
是么 可我更加信仰上帝啊
Don't be afraid to try the tea.
别怕 那茶喝了不会有事的
Whoa. Okay. I'm not afraid.
当然 我才没害怕呢
I can hang with the tea.
不就是喝杯茶吗
You know, on a dare once, I snorted an entire packet
知道吗 有一次接受挑战
of pop rocks. Yeah.
我吸了一整包跳跳糖
I couldn't take it,
我受不了了
knowing she was in there, screaming.
听她在那儿哭得撕心裂肺的
But Hope was so close to a breakthrough in emotional conditioning
可喜旺就快突破情绪调节的瓶颈
where she'd be comfortable with self-soothing.
学会自我安慰 独自入睡了呢
Wow. You really did read that book.
哟 你还真看了那本书
Actually, that was just on the back cover.
其实 我只看了封底
Can one of you help me take the batteries out of this doll?
谁能帮我把这娃娃的电池给拿了
You have to take Maw Maw and go.
你得把奶奶哄走
Wait, I think I found out where they are.
等等 我想我找到了
Give me the girl.
把孩子给我
Kevin was delicious. Wow.
凯文味道好极了
Thank you.
谢谢
It's the tea.
是茶的作用
It makes everything delicious.
让一切都变得美味
I was going to make you a homemade butterscotch pudding
我本想给你做个手工黄油威士忌布丁
for dessert,
当甜点
but I'm out of butter and I drank all the scotch.
不过我既没黄油又喝光了威士忌
We can get that stuff from Jimmy's store.
我们可以去吉米的店里拿啊
No, but the store closed, like, an hour ago.
不行 一小时前店就关门了
Don't you have a key?
你不是有钥匙吗
Yeah.
有啊
So we'll go there and get the ingredients.
那我们就去采购咯
We'll leave money, so it won't even be stealing.
我们会留钱的 那就不算偷啦
Okay.
好吧
Wow, you guys are making a lot of sense right now.
你们说的有点道理
But we should walk.
不过我们该走过去
I'm pretty sure even the Incans couldn't drive
我敢保证 哪怕是印加人
after drinking this tea.
喝了这茶也开不了车
How lucid are you right now?
你现在有多清醒
Oh, I'd give it a good seven or eight.
大概七八分吧
Why?
咋了
What do you think about letting a little baby
你觉得任由小孩子
cry herself to sleep?
哭着睡着没关系吗
Wilfred was a fan.
威尔弗雷德就爱这样
He tried to sleep-train Virginia when she was a baby.
维吉妮亚小时候他就这么训练她
I'm Virginia.
我就是维吉妮亚
Okay, I'm a six.
得了吧 当我六岁小孩啊
Anyway, Wilfred tried to sleep-train...
不管怎样 威尔弗雷德想睡眠训练...
...somebody. But I never helped.
某人 可我从来不帮忙
So he'd always give up.
所以他就放弃了
He gave up?
他放弃了
Which stinks.
作孽啊
The girl is still living with me.
那姑娘现在还跟我一起住呢
She's very... clingy.
可黏人了
I hate it.
真可恶
I hope it's not you.
但愿不是你
Where are we going?
咱们去哪儿
To help my husband be strong.
去给我老公鼓鼓劲
Does it feel like you have a tail, too?
你们会觉得自己有尾巴么
'Cause I feel like I have a tail.
因为我觉得我有条尾巴
You might want to make sure
你最好确定下
you're not pooping.
是不是拉屎了
The tea can do that.
这茶无所不能
No. I think I'm cool.
没有 我想没问题
Whoa. I can see in the dark.
哇 黑暗里一片光明啊
Do you have night vision, too?
你也有夜视超能吗
That was just Mr. Sing turning on the lights.
那是辛先生开了灯
Store closed. Free stuff!
关门大吉 免费赠送
Oh, my God.
我的天
What's wrong?
怎么了
Is there a giant snake around my neck?
看到我脖子上的巨蛇了吗
Oh, man.
伙计
You are totally in tea phase.
你可真是喝嗨了
The first time is always the best.
第一次经历总是最棒的
Yeah... this is awesome.
是啊 棒极了
What happened?
啥情况
You okay?
你没事吧
She did it.
她做到了
She's asleep.
她睡着了
I'm so, so proud of that little trouper.
我太骄傲了
And it felt great to trust that she'd have the strength
相信她有能力控制啼哭
to pull it off and then have her step up and do it.
鼓励支持她停止哭泣 感觉真是太棒了
Oh, this is just the beginning.
这才刚开始呢
I'm gonna read more book covers.
我要再多读些封面
You should have made me stay
你应该要我留下来
and be strong, so I could feel this, too.
坚强起来 这样我也能分享此刻
I could be sharing in this glory.
分享此等荣耀
You got the serial killer with the TV, remember?
上次你逮住了电视上的连环杀人犯 记得吗
It's my turn to shine.
这回该轮到我闪光了
Have you seen Mr. Sing?
看到辛先生了吗
We're playing tag.
我们捉迷藏呢
I just heard Hope crying.
我刚听见喜旺哭了
She's in the store somewhere.
她在店里
Free stuff!
免费赠送
There he is.
他在那儿
It's okay, honey.
没事啦 宝贝
Daddy's right here.
爸爸在这呢
Oh, that's it.
这就对了
Daddy, you're hallucinating.
爹 你这是幻觉呢
I think it's time you called your Mommy. Love you.
我想你该给你妈打电♥话♥了 爱你
Hello?
喂
Mom? I drank this Inca tea,
妈 我喝了印加茶
and now I'm seeing all these crazy things.
现在充满了各种疯狂的幻觉
Oh, boy. Where are you?
不是吧 你在哪呢
The grocery store.
在杂货店
Okay. Stay calm.
好 别慌
Mom?
妈
Did you put a store in our yard?
咱院里开店了么
Hey. What's going on?
咋了
Jimmy said he drank some kind of weird tea,
吉米说他喝了个什么茶
and now he's tripping his nads off.
现在找不着北了
Answer me. Did you...
说话啊 咱家...
Hey, buddy. Just drink some water.
听着 自己喝点水去
Your daughter toughed it out tonight, and so can you.
你闺女今晚都坚持过来了 你也行
No, just check the back door, and tell me if you see me.
看看后门 告诉我你们看到我了
Deal with your crisis, son.
自己解决 儿子
Why did you hang up on him?
你干嘛挂电♥话♥啊
Because he has to finally face some fears on his own.
因为他迟早得独自面对恐惧
Jimmy, everything all right?
吉米 没事吧
You okay?
你没事吧
Oh... I just want to go home and see my mommy.
我只想回家找我妈咪
Did you just say your "Mommy"?
你刚才是说"妈咪"吗
No! Shut up!
没有 闭嘴
All right, look, I just want this night to be over.
听着 我只希望这夜快点过去
James?
詹姆士
You guys here for Fight Club?
你们是来参加搏击俱乐部的吗
Cool.
酷啊
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表