剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
But whatever it was, my parents finally realized it was time
但无论如何 我父母开始觉醒
to grow up.
该长大了
All right! We have a plan.
好了 计划初步形成
Step one, get furniture from Dumpsters.
首先 去垃圾桶边拣点家具
Start with the one behind the hospital.
从医院那儿的搜起
That always has good stuff.
绝对是个宝库
Step two, come up with an advertising idea
接着 多做些广♥告♥
so I can get a few more lawns to mow.
这样才能有草地送上门
Step three, start sucking up to Rosa and her kids,
然后巴结牢罗莎和她的小崽子们
so Rosa gives you more shifts at work.
好多上点班 多接点活
Step four, stay in at night and entertain ourselves,
最后 夜夜笙歌♥ 自娱自乐
instead of going out and spending money.
宅着不花钱
If we do all that,
要是我们全做到了
and stick to our budget each week, we should have
每周跟着预算走 就该挣到...
$20 left over for us to start paying back Maw Maw
正好20块还给奶奶
for all those years she let us live there for free.
回报她这么多年让我们白住
Okay, um...
好的
You do have enough money to pay for all this, right?
你付得起这些对吗
Yeah. My brother-in-law gave me five buck this morning.
没错 我姐夫早上刚给我五个钢镚儿
How much for the Zagnut?
糖棒多少钱
Okay, folks, today we've got a sale on h-hair condention...
伙计们 今天护发素和柔顺剂
And softener... fab.
会打折
Damn, these mini-strokes.
杀千刀的小中风
Gypsy.
吉普赛人
We've got a gypsy!
有吉普赛人
We've got a gypsy!
吉普赛人入侵啦
Maw Maw, you here?
奶奶 你在吗
Can't wait to see her face when she sees this money.
迫不及待想看她看到这钱的反应了
Maw Maw,
奶奶
we got a little surprise for ya.
我们给你准备了一个惊喜
Well, look who finally decided to show up for dinner.
看看谁终于想着吃晚饭了
I've been sitting here for five hours.
我都等了你们五个小时了
Your grandfather hasn't even bothered to call.
你爷爷连个电♥话♥都没舍得打过来
Grandpa Wilfred?
威尔弗雷德爷爷
Bad enough he works late all year.
混♥蛋♥一年到头都忙得要命
You think he'd be on time here for my birthday.
你们觉得他会准时出现陪我过生日吗
Maw Maw, Grandpa Wilfred isn't at work; he's dead.
奶奶 爷爷没在工作 他去世了
Well, of course he is.
是啊 当然
I didn't mean... I just...
我不是那个意思...我只是...
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine. And I thought I told you two not to come back here.
我没事 我记得我让你俩不准回来了
You're on your own now.
你们得自食其力了
And I still want my birthday money back.
还有 我还在等着我的生日喜钱呢
It was a gift from my brother Sal.
那是我哥哥萨尔送我的礼物
It would break his heart if he knew you stole it.
他要是知道被你们偷了 肯定得气死
I didn't know she had a brother named Sal.
我咋不知道她有个哥哥叫萨尔
She doesn't.
没这个人
Burt, look at this.
伯特 看看这个
Her crossword puzzle's all crazy.
她在乱玩填字游戏
She played tic-tac-toe in all the squares.
她用空格来下五子棋了
She's been doing that for a while.
她这么干已经有一段时间了
Why didn't you say anything?
你咋没告诉我
I'm not a puzzle guy.
我又不喜欢填字游戏
But... the $20 bill, making dinner for dead people,
可是 那20块钱 还有她给死人做饭
the crazy crossword...
还有这填字游戏
Connect the dots.
用用脑子啊
I just said I'm not a puzzle guy.
我说了我不喜欢猜谜嘛
I think she might be getting old-timer's disease.
我想她可能得了老年病了
So what are we supposed to do?
那咋办
No. No! Come on.
不 不是吧 别啊
We did it! We can live on our own now.
咱做到了 咱可以自力更生了
But she can't.
可她不行啊
We came here to pay her back.
我们是回来补偿她的
I think we should pay her back.
我觉得我们有义务报答她
Give me that pen.
笔给我
This belongs to you.
这是你的
I shouldn't have taken it.
我不该偷的
Damn right you shouldn't have taken it.
你就是不该偷
Listen.
听着
We can't live without you.
没你我们活不下去
We tried, but we just can't do it.
我们试过了 可是做不到
Will you please take us back?
求你让我们回来好吗
Fine, you can move back in.
好吧好吧 回来吧
But I have two rules. Number one,
但是约法两章 第一
you start chipping in and doing your share around here.
你们得出房♥租 还得分担家务
Number two, never let my granddaughter Virginia
第二 千万别让我孙女维吉妮亚
and her no-good husband back into this house.
和她那个一无是处的老公进这房♥子
Deal.
没问题
Excuse me, do you sell anything that would get bloodstains
打扰下 你们这儿有什么东西
out of the trunk of a car?
能洗掉后车箱的血迹吗
Aisle six.
六号♥通道
Thank you!
谢谢
I've got the stuff.
东西收拾好了
It's go time.
该走了
You ready, Stocky Balboa?
准备好了吗 巨石巴波亚
You know it, Dwayne the Stock Johnson.
你知道的 巨石强森x7f
Attention, shoppers.
各位顾客请注意
Howdy's will be closing in five minutes.
毫迪超♥市♥将在五分钟后停止营业
Aha, gypsy!
逮住你了 吉普赛人
Help! Call the police!
来人啊 快报♥警♥
No...
不...
I'm okay.
我没事
What the hell are you doing?
你搞毛啊
I was living in the grocery store,
我一直住在杂货店里
but I got caught,
但我被发现了
and now I think I'm going to jail!
我想我得去坐牢了
Whoa, you do not want to be the guy in jail
靠 化这么浓的妆进监狱
who wears the most makeup. Get in!
想找死啊 快上车
He went that way!
他往那边跑了
Thanks, Dad.
谢了 老爸
You're welcome, Drakkar Noir.
不客气 姬雪龙
Oh... I think I just want to be Jimmy again.
我想我还是做回吉米吧
I'm sorry about what I said about you and Mom.
很抱歉我那样说你和老妈
Hey, forget it. We all had a little growing up to do.
没关系啦 成长是需要过程的嘛
Let's get you inside and wash your face before they come back.
趁他们还没回来 快进去把脸洗干净吧
Wait, we're living here again?
等等 咱们又住这儿了
Long story.
说来话长
So we all moved back in with Maw Maw,
就这样 我们又搬回来跟曾奶奶同住了
only this time she needed us as much as we needed her.
不过这次 我们是彼此需要的
Happy 80th, Maw Maw.
80大寿快乐 奶奶
Thanks for letting us spend it with you.
谢谢让我们与你共度此刻
Hey, look who it is.
瞧瞧这是谁啊
And here we all are,
转眼到了今天
five years later, still celebrating birthdays.
五年了 仍然在庆祝生日
Could you stop it?
别闹了吧
Hey, remember when you used to wear all that makeup?
还记得你以前化的那些妆吗
You looked like a freak.
像个鬼似的
Shut up.
闭嘴
Never, ever say anything about that around Sabrina.
千万别对塞布丽娜提起
It's embarrassing.
太丢脸了
Don't worry, I wouldn't want to mess up your chances.
别担心 我可不想坏了你的好事
Surprise!
惊喜
Oh, my goodness. For me?
神呐 为我准备的吗
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表