剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Grown-ups are talking now, hon.
大人说话小孩别插嘴
Look, we can't undo the mistakes we made as parents.
糟蹋了的孩子 泼出去的水
All we can do is try to be good grandparents.
咱们能做的就是当好爷爷奶奶喽
And I think that means
也就是说
making a... good tradition for Hope.
我们要给喜旺过一个美好的传统节日
Great! So everyone forgives everyone?
好极了 大家都和好了么
Let's go make a memory!
咱去创造美好回忆吧
Burt, would you, uh, like to say grace?
伯特 你来说饭前祷词吧
Rock on.
瞧好吧您
What up, God?
上帝哥们儿 最近可好
Thank you for my family,
谢谢你赐给我我的家人
and even though this baby is the last thing we wanted,
虽然我们并没期待这个小破孩
she's turned out to be pretty cool.
但她其实还挺酷的
As for this meal, I don't really like turkey,
说到这顿饭 我其实不喜欢火鸡
but thank you for...
但还是要感谢你
my good hair, which thou hath not takeneth away,
赐予我一头靓丽的秀发
my strong jaw, straight teeth,
一口洁白的牙齿
rock-hard abs and...
一肚子结实的肌肉
They took Hope. Again.
他们抢走了喜旺 "又"抢走了
Damn it!
去屎吧
Hope you enjoy spending
祝你未来的三五个感恩节
the next five to ten Thankgivings in jail, bitch!
在牢里玩得开心 混♥蛋♥
Boy, at my age, you think you've seen it all,
我还以为我已经阅尽千帆了
and boom, something else happens.
没想到一山更比一山高
I slaved over a hot oven all day,
我一整天都埋头在烤箱里
and then you guys just run off,
你们却撒丫子就跑了
and my food gets cold and ruined.
我的美食就这样被糟蹋了
I hope getting your precious baby back was worth it.
我希望找回你们家宝贝孩子值得这些
You were right, Mom.
你说的对 老妈
I shouldn't have tried to start some silly new tradition.
我不该脑子进水搞什么新传统的
Trying is the first step to sucking.
新花样就是烂摊子的开端
Lesson learned.
以此为戒吧
Worst Thanksgiving ever.
史上最烂感恩节
We had this cheese sauce,
我们吃了点乳酪酱
it irritated my dad's IBS.
引起了我爸爸的肠易激综合症
He spent the whole afternoon in the bathroom
他整个下午都耗在了厕所里
but forced us to include him via video chat.
还让我们用视频通话带他玩
Yeah, well, my baby was stolen. Twice.
我家孩子被偷了 还是两次
I can't beat that.
败了
Let's drink!
喝点小酒庆贺吧
All my plans went to crap.
我的计划都彻底见鬼去了
We didn't start the perfect Thanksgiving tradition
我们没能过一个传统的感恩节
with a big family sitting around a turkey.
一大家子人围坐在火鸡边发呆
But when you think about it,
但是仔细想想
maybe we stumbled into an even better tradition.
或许我们无意间创造了一个更好的传统
You're not surrounded by a lot of relatives...
你没能跟七大姑八大姨围在一起讲八卦
but you're surrounded by people who helped you out
可你跟这些挺你到底的人们在一起
and stuck around when things started to really fall apart.
即使世界都崩♥盘♥ 他们仍在你身边
Here we go, everyone.
开动吧 大家伙儿
Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
They're your real family.
这些才是你真正的家人
Not so much the people who kidnap you.
不是那俩绑♥架♥你的屎人
Twice.
还绑♥架♥了两次
*What are you thankful for* ?
你为何感恩
*Senoritas are thankful for senors *
姑娘们因绅士们而感恩
*Charlie Sheen is thankful for his whores *
查理·辛因他的妓♥女♥而感恩
*My underwear is thankful for my *
我的内衣因我的
*Underwear drawer *
内衣抽屉而感恩
*What are you *
你呢
*A-thank for* ?
你因何而感恩
My daughter.
我的亲亲女儿
Uh, button-fly jeans!
用纽扣而不是用拉链的牛仔裤
I'm thankful Maw Maw's still alive.
我为奶奶还健在而感恩
I'm thankful for gastric bypass surgery.
我为胃绕道手术的存在而感恩
I used to be 400 pounds.
咱以前四百磅呢
We're thankful for gunpowder.
我们为火♥药♥的发明而感恩
Man, that is my cup!
哇擦 哥还真在行啊
Thanks for watching!
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表