剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Plus, they are interesting guys.
而且他们超有趣的
Jeff does card tricks, Chester can rap in Filipino.
杰夫会扑克戏法 切斯特能用菲律宾语说唱
Rodney has ten toes.
罗德尼有十个脚趾
Six are on one foot, and four are on the other.
一脚四个 一脚六个
I mean, how cool is that?
这简直帅爆了
What?! You spent an hour with those guys,
啥 你只跟他们混了一小时
and you already know all that stuff?
就知道这么多了
I was married to them for six months.
我跟他们结婚了六个月
The only thing I know about them is that they all hate me.
唯一知道的就是他们都讨厌我
I guess I really was a lousy brother-husband.
看来我还真是个很逊的丈夫兄弟
What else do you know about these people?
你还知道什么内♥幕♥
Lots of stuff.
多着呢
I have an idea.
我有主意了
Take off your pants.
把裤子脱了
I don't want to hear any more
我不想再听了
about cult stuff or pup tents!
什么邪教 什么帐篷
I've heard enough about that flake. Ah! Jiminy Christmas!
这熊玩意儿的事儿我听够了 见鬼
Caught a staple.
被订书钉扎了
Hello, tetanus shot, good-bye $20 co-pay.
破伤风你好 二十块再见
Nicely done.
真不错
Look, Virginia won't keep him.
维吉妮亚不会收留他的
And he's hurting right now.
他现在内心很脆弱
He just gotten broken up with by four people at once.
他同时跟四个人分手了
Perfect. My kid is the only person in history
太好了 我儿子是史上第一个
to get rejected by a cult.
被邪教拒绝的人
Aw, cut the kid some slack.
别太责怪他了
Oh, sure, you defend him.
你就护着他吧
Losers stick together.
你也好不到哪儿去
We're both business owners.
我和你一样是企业主
Why are you always calling me a loser?
凭啥你总说我逊
I was voted "Mattress Man of the Year"
我连续三年被选为
three times running, okay?
年度最佳床垫男称号♥
I have priority check-in at several commuter airlines.
几个通勤航♥空♥公♥司♥都让我提前登机
I drive a late-model crossover.
爷开的是越野车
You and I are not even in the same league.
咱是一个档次的人吗
That is not cool.
过分了啊
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Those are not to be removed,
法律规定
under penalty of law!
标签不能乱撕
Hey!
哎
Put the Ovechkin down!
把欧奇考依放下[冰球王子]
How dare you come in here and mess up my store
你竟敢来这儿搞乱我的店
the way you ruined my life!
就像当初你搞乱我的生活一样
How did I ruin your life?!
我咋搞乱你的生活了
You turned my son against me!
你让我儿子和我反♥目♥成仇
You never even liked the kid!
你又不喜欢你儿子
I adored him!
我当然稀罕我儿子
I wanted him to work with me and not you!
我想让他给我而不是给你打工
Why'd you throw him out?!
那你干嘛把他踢出家门
'Cause nothing else helped him!
因为没别的办法了
I spent my life guiding people to softness or firmness.
我一辈子都在教别人选软选硬
That kid needed firmness!
只有强硬手段才能帮到他了
Oh, gosh! Oh, golly!
哦 神呐 哦 鬼啊
I think Ovechkin knocked out a crown.
我觉得我好像掉了颗大牙
I haven't even reached
我今年的牙医记录
the deductible on my dental yet this year.
还没到减免限呢
That's 300 bucks right off the top.
300大洋就这么活生生的没了
So you threw Mike out to try and help him?
你把麦克踢出家门是为了帮他
I thought he'd see how hard the world is,
我想让他见识一下世界的残酷
get his life together and come back to me.
成长起来 再回到我身边
But then you gave him a soft spot to land.
但是你给了他个缓冲
And Mike never learned how take care of himself. Uh-huh.
于是麦克没学会怎么照顾自己
All he learned from you is that his old man is a giant tool.
他从你身上学到的只有 他爹是个混球
Welcome to Chance Upon a Mattress!
欢迎光临吉斯床垫
I'll be right with you.
我马上就过来
Just finishing up over here.
这边就快收拾完了
Bruce, I'm sorry. I really screwed up.
布鲁斯 对不起 我搞砸了
But I'm gonna make things right between you and your boy.
但我会弥补好你们爷俩的关系的
Burt... No, I am. I promise.
伯特 不 真的 我保证
I'm gonna get you your son back.
我会让你儿子回家的
Okay.
好
Ma'am, if you'll direct your attention to that wall over there,
女士 如果你去那边看看
you'll see our weekly specials.
您会看到我们的本周特♥价♥
That's for ripping my tags.
这是撕我标签的代价
Tanya, brother husbands, um, you know
塔尼娅 丈哥们 说实话
I'm not much of a singer any more than I am a listener,
我不是个好的倾听者 也不是个好的歌♥唱家
but I did hear what you said before.
但我听进去了你们之前的话
And I wrote you all a song.
我还为你们写了首歌♥
#I used to think love was for two #
我曾以为爱情只是成双成对
Just for two. #That was before I met you #
成双成对 直到我遇见你
And you and you and you.
你和你和你
#Your arms were open, but mine was not, you gave me love #
你们敞开心扉 我却紧闭 给了我爱
#But I gave you squat #
我却无以为报
#Now I'm alone, but I have grown #
如今我一个人 默默地成长
I really have! #I don't just want to share a lover #
我真的长大了 我不想只共享一个情人
#I want to share my life with my brothers #
我想和你们一起共享人生
#Jeff, Rodney, Chester, what do you say? #
小杰 小罗和小切 你们意下如何
#Let's not just share a lover, let's share love #
让我们红尘作伴 活得潇潇洒洒
#Chester wasn't fit to wear these chinos #
其实小切穿不进去那条卡其裤
I'm such a fool.
我真是蠢到家了
#Ignoring your skills at rapping in Filipino #
我没留意到你还会用菲律宾语说唱
Hey, that sounds really cool.
听起来太帅了
#Rodney, my chakra's feeling fine #
小罗 我的穴位感觉还不错
#But I should've let you align # #My chi #
但我还是该让你 扎两下的
#I'm so sorry #
真抱歉
#Jeff, I'd love to see some sleight of hand #
小杰 我多想看看你的扑克戏法
You make my sadness disappear!
你让我的悲伤灰飞烟灭
#But I'd really like to be your brother-husband #
我真想做你们的丈哥
I'm down on my knees here!
我单膝下跪表诚心
#You guys love some parts of me that are now so clearly empty #
我的心 曾因你们而充实
#These holes where I used to see my brothers in polygamy #
又因你们而空虚
#Yeah, I just don't want to share a lover #
让我们红尘作伴活得潇潇洒洒
#I want to share my life with my brothers #
策马奔腾共享人世繁华
#Jeff, Rodney, Chester, what do you say? #
小杰 小罗和小切 你们意下如何
#Let's not just share a lover, let's share love #
让我们红尘作伴活得潇潇洒洒
#I used to think love was for two... #
我曾以为爱情只是成双成对
#That's before I met you and you and you... #
直到我遇见了你和你和你
What are you guys doing?
你们干嘛呢
Where's Mike?
麦克呢
Oh, living the dream.
红尘作伴去了
No plans, no phones,
无计划无电♥话♥
just four awesome dudes, an RV and a wife.
四个火枪手 一辆房♥车 一个老婆
How could you let him leave?!
你们咋能让他走了呢
Relax, Burt, he said he'd be back
放松 伯特 他说了
every fifth Thanksgiving.
每五年回来过一次感恩节
No! I promised!
不是吧 我都保证了
I gotta think. Think, think, think, think!
我得想办法 想办法呀么想办法
Aw, crap! Now all I can think is the word "Think"!
擦 现在满脑子都只有"想办法"这个词了
I'd like to report a missing person.
我要报告有人失踪
My nephew took off with some people in an RV.
我侄子跟几个人开了辆房♥车跑了
No, not against his will,
不 他不是被强迫的
but he's... he's 25, he's got blonde hair...
但他 他25岁 金发
What do you mean you're not gonna go after him?
你们不会去找他是啥意思
Well, how young would he have to be for you to do something?
他得多小你们才肯采取行动啊
Okay, thank you.
好吧 谢了
Yes, my one-year-old granddaughter's
您好 我一岁大的小孙女
been kidnapped by a cult!
被邪教组织绑♥架♥了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hide the baby! Hide the baby! Wha... Why?
把孩子藏起来 速度 为啥
I told the police the cult kidnapped Hope.
我告诉警♥察♥喜旺被邪教组织绑♥架♥了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表