剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Gotcha!
找到你们了
As soon as I find your dad, you're it.
等我找到你♥爸♥ 就轮到你找了
Burt, I need a hint.
伯特 我需要提示
Can I get a boo-ya?
能"卟呀"一声吗
Boo-ya.
卟呀
Oh, crapo! What is it?
不是吧 咋了
Your Uncle Bruce just pulled up.
你布鲁斯叔叔刚把车停在门口了
So?
那又咋了
He already thinks we're big enough idiots.
他本来就觉得咱家人都是大白♥痴♥
Now here we are in our pj's playing hide-and-go-seek
现在可好 我们下午两点穿着睡衣
2:00 in the afternoon.
玩躲猫猫
Burt, your brother Bruce is here. Come out.
伯特 你哥哥布鲁斯来了 出来
Yeah, right.
切 谁信啊
Bruce. How are you?
布鲁斯 你好吗
Sweaty. You might want to police your yard debris.
浑身是汗 你还是把院子收拾收拾吧
Will do.
必须的
Hey, what happened to your ear?
你耳朵咋了
I was testing the batteries on a fire alarm, and...
我在检测火警报♥警♥器的电池 然后...
You know what, I'm not here for chitty-chat, Virginia.
我不是来闲聊的 维吉妮亚
Where's Burt? Burt?
伯特在哪 伯特
He's working.
他在工作
He's working hard on the business,
他正为了事业日理万机呢
which is going really well right now.
他现在事业简直蒸蒸日上啊
We were all working hard, too, last night,
我们也都努力工作 我是说昨晚
which is why we're in our pj's.
所以我们才会穿着睡衣
Hi, Uncle Bruce.
你好 布鲁斯叔叔
You're holding a baby.
你抱着一个婴儿
Yeah. See, what happened was...
是啊 事情是这样的...
I don't need to know. Really, do I?
我不需要知道 需要吗
When Burt gets back from work would you tell him...
等伯特工作完回来 你能告诉他...
Cramp!
抽筋
I'm getting a cramp!
我抽筋了
Cramp!
抽筋
We were playing hide-and-go-seek.
我们在玩躲猫猫
Of course you were.
意料之中
Can I fix you something to eat?
要我给你做点吃的不
No, no, no need to spray cheese on anything.
不 不用 用不着往任何东西上喷奶酪
I just wanted to drop off
我只是想过来送点东西
this box of crap for my deadbeat son.
是我那二缺儿子的
about six months ago.
踏上了灵修之旅
Moved in with a large group of like-minded people,
跟一堆志同道合的人住一块儿去了
and as there have been no reports
既然现在没有任何新闻报道
on the news of any mass suicides,
提到过大规模自杀事件
we assume he's doing very well.
我们可以推测他过得很好
Yeah, I know he's not here.
对 我知道他不在这儿
He's coming on Saturday.
他周六才来你们这儿
You didn't get a letter?
你们没收到信吗
Oh, yeah, I'm sure we got it.
哦对 我们肯定收到了
We've just been busy. With work.
只是我们太忙了 忙着工作
It's probably in here somewhere.
可能就在这屋里什么地方
We're not crazy or anything.
我们不是疯子什么的
Just been a bit hectic with, you know, the business
只是有些忙乱 你懂的 事业啊
and the baby
婴儿啊
and being caretakers to Virginia's grandma.
照顾维吉妮亚的奶奶啊
If Mike's coming, don't you want to be here to see him?
如果麦克要来 你不想留下见见他吗
I bet he misses you.
我打赌他肯定很想念你
He wrote you a letter, right?
他给你写信了 是吧
He just wants his hamster back.
他只想要回他的仓鼠
Oh, that reminds me.
对了 这刚好提醒了我
You might want to stick some lettuce or something in there.
你们最好往里面放点儿莴苣什么的
You know, Mike's a good kid.
麦克是个好孩子
He might not be all wealthy and prosperous,
他可能不是那么富有富足
but that's just your definition of success.
但那只是你对成功的定义
It's the dictionary's definition.
字典上就是那么定义的
Your dictionary, man.
是你的字典 老哥
Jimmy, this is your report card from junior year of high school.
吉米 这是你高三那年的成绩单
Am I going to be happy when I open this?
我要是打开了 我会开心吗
Boo-ya!
卟呀
Is Maw Maw still playing hide-and-go-seek?
奶奶还在玩躲猫猫吗
Yeah, she's been boo-ya-ing all morning.
是啊 她都卟呀一早上了
I don't know where she is, but it's keeping her busy.
我不知道她在哪 但是够她忙活了
Boo-ya!
卟呀
Well, she'll come out when she's hungry.
反正她饿了自己就会出来了
You're going to love my cousin Mike.
你会喜欢麦克表哥的
He's been involved in a lot of different groups.
他参与了各种团体
Some are cults, some are religions.
有些是异教 有些是宗教团体
One time he just lived with the animals.
有一次他还跑去和动物住在一起了
My craziest cousin is Tim.
我最疯狂的表亲是蒂姆
He's an ultra gay conservative.
他是一个极端同性恋保守党
He's a member of the Herbal Tea Party.
他是草本茶党的成员
Claims there's eight members.
声称有八名成员
Oh, he's not here yet?
他还没到吗
Wh-why are we trying to make him feel so welcome?
为啥要搞得好像我们很欢迎他似的
Last time I offered him a cold drink, he stayed for six years.
上次我给他一杯冷饮 他住了六年
Boo-ya!
卟呀
Tanya, this is my Aunt Virginia,
塔尼娅 这是我维吉妮亚婶婶
Cousin Jimmy,
表弟吉米
some girl,
某个女孩
and the greatest uncle of all time.
还有史上最棒的叔叔
I don't know about that.
太抬举我了
That Uncle Cracker's pretty cool.
那个饼干叔叔挺酷的
Guys, this is Tanya.
伙计们 这位是塔尼娅
My wife!
我老婆
You got married?
你结婚了
That's awesome!
太棒了
I wish your dad was here for this.
真希望你♥爸♥爸也在这儿
But he's busy being a big throbbing tool.
但是他正忙着做一个巨大的振动工具
Let's call him up,
我给他打个电♥话♥
and rub the happy news in his face.
把这个好消息甩在他眼前
Who are those guys?
他们是谁
Those are my brother-husbands.
这些是我的"丈夫兄弟们"
Your brother what?
你的啥兄弟
We're reverse gender polygamists.
我们是一妻多夫制
We are all married--
我们都在同一个婚姻中
but not in a gay way.
但不是男男结婚
Just four dudes and one wife.
只是四个男人一个妻子
Hi.
你们好
Sorry, wrong number.
抱歉 打错了
Thank you so much for letting me come over.
感谢你八辈儿祖宗让我过来
Well, all right.
好吧
Five people married to each other.
五人婚姻
That is neat.
挺带劲儿啊
Neat,
带劲儿
neat stuff.
带劲儿的玩意
Oh, I wrote down a few questions,
我写了几个问题想问问
if you guys don't mind.
如果你们不介意的话
No problem.
没问题
We understand people are curious.
我们知道别人会很好奇
The only thing we don't discuss
我们唯一拒绝谈论的问题
is our sex life.
是我们的性生活
Of course.
那当然
Man, that is neat, neat stuff.
老天 真是带劲儿的玩意啊
Do you think they brainwashed him?
你觉得他们是不是给他洗♥脑♥了
Probably.
有可能
I'm just glad they washed him at all.
我真高兴他们把他洗得这么彻底
And make sure you keep your distance,
记住和他们保持距离
so you don't let them lure you in like you did
省得你被蛊惑
with that cult that worships Josh Groban.
就像上次痴迷乔什·葛洛班一样
I wasn't that caught up in that, I swear to Josh.
我向乔什保证 绝不会加入他们的
I mean God.
我是说向上帝保证
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表