剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
And on cold nights,
寒冷的长夜
I'll take you into our bed. Oh, Burt.
我会拥你入眠 伯特
Let's not mess up a good moment.
别破坏这一刻
Wyatt's still following us.
怀特还跟着我们
I have nothing to say to him.
我对他无话可说
Don't stop this van.
不准停车
I won't.
不会
Except that we need some gas.
除非我们得加油
Your gauge says half full.
油箱表显示还有一半呢
Yeah. The little arrow's broken.
是啊 不过那小指针坏了
What? You don't keep track of your miles?
啥 你难道不记里程数吗
Yeah. The mileage thingy is also broken.
是啊 里程表那玩意也坏了
And I'm not sure...
而且我不确定...
Now I'm sure.
这下确定了
Look, just let me explain why I kissed that...
听我解释 我之所以吻...
Can you only be quiet
难道只有娼妇的舌吻
when you have a mouth full of slut tongue?
才能让你安静吗
Just shut up and drive us to the gas station.
少废话 送我们到加油站就行
So...
那...
Looks like you have a lot of fun over there,
你在那里看上去还挺开心的
Triangle B. Triangle.
三角恋神马的
What-what are you doing?
你 你干嘛
You're in the wrong lane. The wrong lane.
开错了 开错道了
I'm staying in this lane until you listen to me explain.
要是不听我解释 我就一直这么开
Oh, please. You don't have the guts.
得了吧 你没那胆儿
He might. He might have the guts.
难说 也许有胆呢
No. He wouldn't mess up that pretty little face of his.
才怪 他才不舍得搞花他那俊俏的小脸
Yes, I would.
不 我舍得
He said he would. He said he would.
他说他舍得 他说舍得
Just maybe you should let him explain himself.
也许你该听他解释解释
Wyatt, if you could just pull back over to our side.
怀特 如果你把车开回主道去
Sabrina, you really need to listen to what he has to say.
塞布丽娜 你真得听听他怎么说
Fine.
好好好
I only kissed that stupid girl
我会亲那傻妞儿
because you cheated on me with Jimmy.
是因为你跟吉米有一腿
Oh, please. Me?
不是吧你 跟我
She told me last week that she kissed you on Halloween.
上周她说她在万圣节那天亲了你
And I told you that I was so drunk
我说了我喝醉了
that I thought I was kissing you.
我以为亲的是你
Jimmy was drunk, too.
吉米也醉了
We had no idea what was going on.
我们都神志不清了
Yeah. I mean, I kind of remember kissing someone
对对 我只记得好像亲了谁
and her telling me that it was really great.
对方还说我吻技超赞的
And wow.
还有...哇擦
I mean, that was you? How'd you find out it was me?
难道是你 你后来咋发现是我的
Well, I kind of figured it out when I woke up at your house.
我在你家醒过来 嘴里一股大大泡泡糖味儿
My mouth tasted like Big League Chew.
不是你还能是谁
You're the only adult
我认识的成年人里
I know that still chews that stuff.
只有你还嚼那玩意儿
It makes me feel like I'm in the Big Leagues.
嚼那玩意儿让我觉得自己像大大超人嘛
Okay, off topic.
好吧 跑题了
Point is... Oh, God! Headlights!
重点是...天啊 快开车头灯
Headlights! Headlights! Oh, God.
车头灯车头灯 我滴个老天爷
Thank God. They saw the headlights and they swerved.
谢天谢地 还好他们看到车头灯及时转弯了
Okay.
好吧
Look, this thing is clearly my fault.
听着 都是我的错
You guys obviously have something very, very special.
你俩明显超级超级来电的
And-and me kissing you on Halloween?
都怪我在万圣节亲了你
That started this whole crazy mess.
这才是万恶之源
Now, now, this is totally my fault.
怪我 都怪我
Not Wyatt.
不怪怀特
All right, Sabrina,
好了 塞布丽娜
this is a great, great guy,
这是个好小伙儿
and-and-and he deserves a second chance.
他他他 他理应拥有第二次机会
Jimmy, thank you so much!
吉米 太谢谢你了
You stopped me from making such a huge mistake!
要不是你 我就要犯下大错了
You're the hot chick with the nose.
你就是那个鼻子超正的辣妹
What?
啥
It's a conversation we were having.
没啥 说说而已
Listen, this is my grandmother.
听着 这是我奶奶
I think she's friends with your, um...
我想她是你那谁的朋友
Oh, yeah. My grandfather Mel.
哦对 我爷爷梅尔
Mel. Mel.
梅尔 梅尔
Is there something we can do for you?
两位有什么事吗
I was keeping them apart
我之前故意想阻拦他俩
for reasons I really don't need to get into right now.
原因我就不想多说了
But I realized
但后来我意识到
I just really want her to be happy again.
我其实只想让她再度开心起来
So, basically,
所以 这么说吧
I'm here with my 84-year-old grandmother
我带着我84岁的奶奶前来
for a late-night booty call.
是想为她求得一♥夜♥欢♥愉
This is awkward.
尴尬了
Uh, he talked to an Asian woman
他在咖啡店跟一位亚洲女士
at the coffee place,
搭上讪了
and somehow thinks
然后产生了幻觉
he's back in Korea.
觉得他又回到朝鲜了
He's a little batty.
他有点不正常
Barbara Jean, what are you doing here?
芭芭拉·珍 你来干嘛
What am I doing here?
我来干嘛
What is she doing here?
她来干嘛
Who?
谁
Oh, her? She's a-a local.
她啊 她是个...本地人
Hey, things happen during wartime.
拜托 战争期间这种事很常见的
Doesn't mean anything.
没真情的
You said you loved me.
你说过你爱我的
GIs say a lot of things, baby.
宝贝 我说过的话可多了去了
How'd you even find me here, in the middle of this jungle?
话说你咋找到我的啊 这可是丛林里啊
I gave you discount on Danish.
你买♥♥丹麦货我都给你打折了
Come on. You're making this hard on all of us.
拜托 别让大家难做了
Why's he talking about the jungle?
他为啥会说到丛林啊
He think he shipped out already?
他以为他已经去国外了吗
We're still stateside.
我们还在美国境内啊
Hey, hey, hey. You're gonna have to leave.
喂喂喂 你得走了
I just heard that there's an enemy sneak attack coming.
我刚听说敌军要来偷袭了
This one can't keep her mouth closed.
这死女人就是闭不上嘴
Or her legs.
腿也合不上
Well, they are closed now.
现在闭上了
Oh, come on, baby.
拜托 宝贝
Don't be that way.
别任性嘛
Seniors in love, man.
黄昏恋啊 伙计
It's a goat rodeo.
竞争超激烈的
Yep.
是啊
Well, it's sad.
太遗憾了
I seen a lot of boys come back from the war
我见过很多从战场上回来的
with their heads all screwy.
精神错乱的小伙子
But this one hasn't even left town yet.
可这家伙还没离开镇子就傻了
Well, breaks your heart, you know.
伤了个心啊 你懂吗
Yes, it does.
是啊 是挺伤心的
War.
战争啊
It's not just hard on the soldiers.
不只对战士们来说很艰难
Yeah, well,
是啊
maybe Korea will be the last one, Maw Maw.
也许朝鲜是最后一战了 曾奶奶
They wouldn't call it "Falling in love"
没受过伤
if you didn't get hurt sometimes.
就不能算真正爱过
But you just
可即便受伤
pick yourself up and move on.
你也得振作起来 继续生活
Plenty of other fish in the sea.
天涯何处无芳草
Red Hot Chili Peppers.
红辣椒乐队
Black Eyed Peas. Korn.
黑眼豆豆 科恩乐队
Phish. Cake.
费西合唱团 蛋糕合唱团
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表