剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Got the door open, he hands me five bucks and drives off.
结果门一开 他甩给我五块钱就跑了
I wasn't looking for money.
爷又不是冲着他的钱去的
I was looking for a friend.
爷是冲着这个哥们啊
I know.
我懂
You told me that story.
你给我讲过了
Shh! I've got his voice mail.
嘘 进语♥音♥信箱了
Play it cool. ...leave a message or text me.
淡定淡定 留言或者短♥信♥我
Justin... hi-ho.
贾斯汀 嗨吼
Oh, hi-ho.
呃 嗨吼
What was that?
我在说啥啊
I sound like a dwarf.
怎么跟小矮人似的
Not that there's anything wrong with dwarves,
不过矮人没啥不好的
in case your son is a dwarf.
万一你家孩子也是矮子呢
I mean, he looked normal, for a baby.
我是说 作为婴儿 他看起来挺正常
But you don't really know until they're, like, three.
但三岁之前还看不出来
Oh, this is not going as well as I'd hoped.
这个电♥话♥跑偏了
You haven't said your name yet.
他还不知道你是谁呢
Oh, yeah.
真的耶
Sorry. This is Jimmy from the grocery store.
抱歉 我是杂货店的吉米
I meant you could still hang up.
我是说你刚才挂电♥话♥还来得及
If you're satisfied with your message, hang up.
如果您对留言满意 请挂机
To rerecord, press one.
重新录制 请按一
I can rerecord.
可以重录
If you're satisfied with your message, hang up.
如果您对留言满意 请挂机
To rerecord, press one.
重新录制 请按一
Aw, it doesn't work with a rotary!
哇靠 转轮式电♥话♥机不好使
Why do we live in the '70s?
咱为啥要生活在七十年代啊
I got this.
放着我来
Where are you going? Hold on.
你去哪儿 等着
I think I can do a one.
我觉着我能唱出个"一"
No, I think it's lower.
不 再低一点
Yeah.
靠谱
You have pressed five.
您按下了五号♥键
Five is an invalid option.
五是无效选项
Oh, damn, I was so close!
见鬼 就差一点点
If you're satisfied with your message, hang up.
如果您对留言满意 请挂机
I use this when I call Moviefone.
我给电影地带打电♥话♥就用此神器
Message deleted.
留言已删除
Rerecord your message.
请重新录制您的留言
Please leave a message or text me.
请留言或者短♥信♥我
Hey, Justin, this is Jimmy, uh, from the grocery store.
嗨 贾斯汀 我是杂货店的吉米
I was just figuring, uh, you're a dad and I'm a dad,
我只是在想 你是爹 我也是爹
so why should a dad and a dad be sad when fun could be had?
俩苦逼的爹凑一起就该否极泰来了
Yo, J-Dawg.
嗨 贾哥
It's J... Dawg.
我是家... 鸽
Hey, my brother from another mother.
嗨 我那没有血缘关系的兄弟啊
Oh, God, that was creepy.
神呐 太恐怖了
Hey, Justin, this is Jimmy from the store.
嗨 贾斯汀 我是杂货店的吉米
I was wondering...
我在想
Hello?
喂
Who is this?
你是谁啊
Maw Maw, it's me.
奶奶 是我
Shh. I'm on the phone.
嘘 我打电♥话♥呢
Hello?
喂
Who is this?
你是谁啊
It's me!
是我
Who is this?
你是谁啊
Hello, Justin.
嗨 贾斯汀
Jimmy C. Here.
我是吉米·吉(斯)
Wha... I thought that was good.
干嘛 我刚才感觉很好啊
Come on. "Jimmy C."? We're better than that.
快得了吧 吉米吉 太掉价了
I can't do this.
我认怂了
Hello.
喂
Hey, this is Justin.
嗨 我是贾斯汀
Did somebody there call me?
刚才有人给我打电♥话♥吗
Oh, uh, yeah. This is Jimmy.
哦哦 对 我是吉米
Jimmy Chance from the grocery store.
杂货店的吉米·吉斯
It's him.
是他
Oh, oh, oh. The crab meat come in yet?
哦哦哦 蟹肉来了吗
Uh, no, not yet.
哦 还没
But I was thinking, you have a kid, I have a kid.
我在想 你有个娃 我也有个娃
Uh, apparently, it's good for them to socialize.
显然 让娃们认识认识是件多好的事啊
Oh, we should have a playdate.
对啊 我们应该约个时间
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
英雄所见略同啊
Yes, we should have a playdate.
我们确实应该约个时间
All right, well, uh...
那好 咱就
Hello?
喂
Maw Maw, I'm on the phone!
奶奶 我在打电♥话♥
Who is this?
你是谁啊
Your brain gets scrambled,
我现在脑子就跟坨浆糊似的
and you forget how to be with adults.
都忘了该怎么和大人相处了
I know.
我懂
I burped a coworker once.
我曾对着我同事打嗝
She was chugging a soda, and I just went on instinct.
她在晃汽水 我本能地就打嗝了
Any gas come out?
有气体伴随吗
Fair amount.
不少
Ooh, goodness!
神呐
Ooh, Lord have mercy! Oh!
佛祖显灵啊 哦
You know, I don't care what the hell SkyMall said
商店所谓的对小腿的好处神马的
this would do for my calves.
都是浮云啊
Hard to keep my balance on these things.
穿这玩意咋保持平衡啊
Mom, this is Jimmy.
妈 这是吉米
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I was wondering if Justin had the whole place to himself.
我还在想莫非贾斯汀一人独占一套大房♥呢
No, I let my mom and dad live here.
没 我让我爹我娘跟我住
Oh, it's the least he could do, since we own the place.
他太"客气"了 房♥子可是我们买♥♥的
Justin, why don't you go get some wine.
贾斯汀 去拿点红酒来吧
I want to hear all about your new friend.
我想好好认识认识你的新朋友
Yeah, okay.
好啊
Uh, I'll get it.
我去开门
Okay.
站稳了
Hey, come on in.
嗨 请进
There we go.
人马齐全
Hey, listen,
听着
um, my husband said that one of you is not
我老公说你们谁
getting high enough with the squeegee in the shower,
在清理浴室时擦得不够高
and he's getting mildew in the corners.
他在角落里看到长霉了
So... Jimmy.
所以 吉米
Hi, Rosa.
罗莎 你好
Oh, you guys know each other?
哦 你们认识
It's a small world!
世界真小啊
They clean your house, too?
她们也清扫你家 么
They don't, but I do.
她们不 就我
Yeah, uh, Sylvia, this is, this is my mom Virginia.
呃 西维亚 这是我妈维吉妮亚
I know her name.
我知道她叫啥
Hi!
嗨
Hello! Nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴认识你
Well, um, we actually have a couple houses
其实 打扫完这个俺们还有好多活呢
to clean after this, so we should probably
所以俺们还是
get started, huh? Yeah. Okay.
快开始吧 当然当然
Nice.
真好
So... tell me about yourself.
跟我说说你的事吧
What do you do and how you ended up
你做什么工作 从哪儿捡来的
with this beautiful baby girl.
漂亮闺女
You know, this is crazy.
这太夸张了
Jimmy's Mom?
吉米他妈
Yeah.
干嘛
Come over here and sit with us.
过来跟我们坐一起
Have a glass of wine.
喝点小酒
Oh, I don't think my boss would want me to do that.
那啥 俺老板估计会不高兴
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表