剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
Donna's the one who's broken.
唐娜才是脑残的那个
Don't worry. We can help you fix her.
别担心 我们会帮忙让她恢复的
That's why we had you guys over.
这才是我们邀请你们的原因
This wasn't just a dinner party.
这不仅是次家庭派对
It's wife school.
也是次老婆培训
Even Virginia thinks your wife's a bitch.
就连维吉妮亚都觉得你老婆是个贱♥人♥
It wasn't my idea.
不是我的主意
I did not want to do this.
我不想的
Yes, you did.
不 你想
Because you're a meddling busybody,
因为你就是个爱管闲事的八婆
"Stick your nose in other people's business" Snoop.
没事儿就爱掺和别人家的事 八婆
Stop. I despise those people.
住嘴 我最鄙视那种人了
Andrew, we're leaving.
安德鲁 我们走
Uh, r-remember that Web site.
记住那个网址
PainFreeTweezer.Com
万事无忧.com
I'm okay.
我没事
Just taking off my tape for the night.
只是想撕了胶带好睡觉
I am so glad
我很欣慰啊
you finally came around to the snooping.
你总算也加入偷听大军了
It's like a good TV show
听这玩意儿就像看电视剧一样
without all the bad words bleeped out.
而且脏话什么的还不用消音的
That woman is a .
那婆娘就是个...
See? You're not gonna hear that on TV.
看吧 在电视上可听不到这个词
I am not snooping.
我没偷听
I'm trying to fix this mess
我只是想弥补这事
before she tells the whole neighborhood
以免她到处跟人说
I'm a busybody.
我是个爱管闲事的人
I dropped off a basket of muffins as a peace offering.
我送了一篮松饼 作为示好礼物
There is no problem that a muffin cannot solve,
没有松饼解决不了的问题
from neighborhood conflict to constipation.
大到邻里矛盾 小到个人便秘
No, no, no. No good.
不不 这样不好
Why not?
为啥不好
I went over there this morning to apologize.
我今早过去道歉了
Andrew said her hating you is great.
安德鲁说 她能恨你实在太好了
Donna's so mad at Virginia, all the heat is off me.
唐娜现在一心只恨维吉妮亚 我顿时没压力了
Last night, I got to watch SportsCenter
昨晚我还看了体育中心的比赛
for the first time in years.
这么多年头一回啊
Did you know there's a basketball team in Oklahoma City now?
你知道俄克拉荷马市也有自己的队伍了吗
They're happy.
他们现在相安无事了
We got to get those muffins back
我们得去把松饼拿回来
before she stops hating you and it ruins everything.
以防她不恨你了 那一切就都毁了
Oh, what is this?
这是啥
Andrew, did you see we had muffins on the porch?
安德鲁 你看到咱们走廊里有一篮松饼吗
Ah crap! Too late!
擦 晚了
Oh, there's a card.
还有张卡片
"Dear Crazy Dragon Lady..."
亲爱的屠龙疯婆娘
I didn't write that.
我没那么写啊
"Here are some banana nut muffins
送你一些香蕉坚果松饼
"Because you're bananas
因为你是疯(风)儿
and you drive me nuts."
把我都吹成了傻(沙)
"Love, Virginia."
爱你的 维吉妮亚
What?
不了个是吧
Crafty devil.
狡猾的家伙
He must have changed the card.
肯定是他把卡片换了
Virginia, please come back.
维吉妮亚 求你了 回来吧
Don't go over there.
别去
Whoa. I don't know
我不知道
where she gets the nerve.
她哪来的胆子
She's atrocious.
她太过分了
I don't even like the muffins.
我根本不喜欢松饼
Come back.
快回来
They're better off as long as they think you're a snoop.
他们如果知道你是个偷听者 只会更得意的
Oh, my God, it came, it came, it came.
天哪 来了来了来了
It's the letter from the adoption agency.
是领养机构寄来的信
Open it, open it.
打开看看
We're approved.
我们通过审核了
We're getting a baby! We're getting a baby!
我们能领养孩子了 我们能领养孩子了
Who cares if the neighbors think you're nosy?
别人觉得你爱管闲事又怎样
I think you're the coolest chick I've ever met,
反正你是我心里无与伦比的美丽
and I know deep down in your heart,
而且我知道 在你内心深处
you'd do anything to help other people.
你会不惜一切去帮助其他人的
Even if it means being known
即使那代价是
as the neighborhood busybody.
成为邻里皆知的爱管闲事的人
We're gonna be parents.
我们要当爹妈了
Our baby's gonna have such a happy home!
咱们的孩子会拥有一个幸福的家庭
Your relaxation candles smell like ass!
你的舒缓芳疗蜡烛闻起来一股屁味儿
And, um, your husband looks like a skinny version
还有 你老公就像《耍酷一族》里
of that fat guy from Mallrats.
那个死胖子的缩小版
Okay, okay. Quiet down, everybody.
好了好了 大伙儿安静
They said the commercial the store owners picked
据说等市议会投票完
is gonna run right after the city council votes
咱们饮用水里可含有的铬元素含量
on raising the amount of chromium
就会播放
allowed in our drinking water.
老板选出的广♥告♥片了
Just pass it already.
快通过啊
Oh, here it is.
好了 来了
Howdy's.
毫迪超♥市♥
Now selling two kinds of apples.
现在售卖♥♥两种苹果
You spoke, and we listened.
您提议 我们采纳
They picked Howdy's West again?
他们又选了毫迪西店的广♥告♥
So lame. They wonder why people
太没道理了 难怪人们都专注于突尼斯
riot in Tunisia-- look no more.
电视上就没好节目了
It's okay, team. We-We can try again next year.
没关系 伙计们 咱们可以明年再来
Or maybe we can beat them at something else.
或者咱也可以在其他方面打败他们
Like what?
比如呢
Well, I don't know. Let's brainstorm again.
还没想到 咱再来集思广益一次吧
How about the amount of medicine we take?
不如比谁吃药吃得多吧
Yes. But not that.
好想法 但是不行
Again, let's think more inside the box.
咱们还是循规蹈矩一点吧
How about sales?
那比销♥售♥量
Yeah.
是啊
If we really work together,
只要我们齐心合力
get your sales numbers up,
提高销♥售♥额
there will be no denying which store's better.
那孰优孰劣就不言自明了
That's the spirit, team.
要的就是这精神 伙计们
You guys, go get 'em.
加油 打败他们
Sell, sell, sell.
卖♥♥东西 卖♥♥卖♥♥卖♥♥
Howdy's East.
您好 毫迪东店
Don't you mean "Howdy's Least"?
你是说毫迪"低"店吧
Hello, Lamar.
拉马尔 你好
So, did I hear right?
传说是真的吗
This year, you were too afraid to submit an entry?
你今年害怕得都不敢参与竞争了
Afraid? Yes.
害怕 是的
But not of you.
但不是怕你
Afraid the competition was ripping my team apart.
我是怕竞争会拆散我的团队
For some of us, the real glory
对有些人来说 真正的荣耀
isn't about personal achievement.
并非个人成就
It's about the unity of the team.
而是团队的凝聚力
That's just loser talk, loser.
失败者才会这么说 你个废柴
I'd rather be that loser than a cold-hearted weasel turd
我宁愿当废柴 也不要当个冷血的耗子屎
whose employees hate him, like you.
被所有员工憎恨 就像你一样
See you Saturday at mini-golf?
周六小型高尔夫球赛见
Wouldn't miss it.
必须的
When I say "Howdy's," You say "East."
我说"毫迪" 你们说"东店"
Howdy's!
毫迪
East!
东店
Nosy bitch.
八婆
Thanks for watching.
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表