剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Hola. You want to join my fight club?
嗨 想加入我的搏击俱乐部吗
We'll meet in the storage room after hours
下班后咱在仓库见面
and have it out man style.
像爷们一样战斗
Isn't the first rule of fight club,
搏击俱乐部的第一条规矩不就是
"Don't talk about fight club?"
"不准以任何形式谈论搏击俱乐部"吗
Yeah, I tried that approach.
我知道 我试过了
Apparently, it's nearly impossible
显然 不谈论搏击俱乐部
to start a fight club without talking about fight club.
是不太可能建成一个搏击俱乐部的
Yeah, they do kind of gloss over that in the movie.
嗯 电影里好像确实有点言过其实了
Look.
看
Jimmy, your girlfriend's here.
吉米 你女朋友来了
We went out a couple of times.
我们只是一起出去过几次
I wouldn't really call her my... Jimmy!
我觉得她算不上我的... 吉米
Can't stay long.
我时间很紧
Here's the info for the art class.
这是那门绘画课的资料
And come early, or you're gonna get stuck
早点来啊 否则你就得
drawing by the lady with the weird body noises.
和那个总出怪声的女人一起画画了
We call her Georgia O'Queefe.
我们叫她乔治亚·艾奇怪
Yeah. Yeah, you'd have to.
哈 必须的
Seems like quite a firecracker.
这姑娘看着够奔放的啊
You sure you can handle all that bang?
受得住么你
Yes, I'm sure I can handle her just fine.
哥受得住 "钢钢的"
Let's talk about something else, please. Please... Come on!
咱谈点别的呗 拜托 不是吧你
Oh, what? You can't talk to me about girls?
咋的 你不能跟我谈姑娘的事儿么
It's weird to talk to a girl about girls.
跟姑娘谈姑娘怪怪的
Why is it weird? We're friends, right?
怪啥 咱是铁哥们 对吧
I should be able to talk to you about Wyatt,
我能跟你谈怀特
and you should be able to talk to me
你也能跟我讨论讨论
about whoever it is you're dating.
无论你泡的是哪个妹妹嘛
No. You're right.
嗯 你说的对
I guess I can do it. I guess. Well, good.
我觉得行 应该行 觉悟很高嘛
So, I got Wyatt
前几天我给怀特买♥♥了个
this body-shaving kit for his birthday, and...
除毛装备作为生日礼物
Done. We're done. All done.
停 打住 到此为止
Having retrench is awesome.
缩减开支神马的最有爱了
It's like getting to take
就像是在典当铺
whatever you want from the pawn shop.
呼风唤雨一样
You guys really letting go
你们真的想卖♥♥掉
of this long, skinny sunset painting?
这幅细长的日落画吗
My snowboard?
你是说我的滑雪板吗
That's why it curls up at the end.
怪不得两边翘起来了
Still makes a nice painting.
不过这画的确实不错嘛
I'll go lie down with her till she falls asleep.
我去和她躺会儿哄她睡觉吧
This baby's killing us. Jimmy's working and dating,
这小孩快把我们逼疯了 吉米又工作又泡妞
so she's in our bed every night.
所以孩子每晚都在我们床上
She's invading my dreams.
她都进驻我的梦乡了
You know how hard it is
你都不知道在梦里
to mow Eddie Van Halen's lawn
一边给埃迪·范·海伦修草坪
while dealing with a crying baby?
一边哄孩子有多难
You know, we had the same problem with Justin.
贾斯汀当年也一样啊
We always let him come into our bed
他初中那会儿 只要他一害怕
when he was scared, all the way to junior high school.
我们就让他到我们床上睡
The only good part was, I was never late for work again.
唯一的好处是 我上班再也不迟到了
Nothing motivates you to get out of bed
如果你看到你12岁儿子的陈伯伯
like seeing your 12-year-old son's morning wood.
你一定不会赖床的
You know, we didn't want the same thing
我们不想让我们的孙子重蹈覆辙
to happen with our grandson, so we just let him cry it out.
所以干脆就让他哭个够
Wait, wait, wait.
等等等一下
You just let the baby cry?
你们就让那孩子使劲儿哭
It teaches them how to self-sooth
这能让他们学会自我平复
and handle their own fears.
正确面对内心的恐惧
Hell, Chinese moms
更有甚者 中国妈妈们
don't even give the kid a pillow.
都不给孩子们睡枕头
Yeah, they just throw a violin
她们就往婴儿床里
and a laptop in the crib and say,
扔把小提琴和电脑 然后说
"Learn it by morning, donkey."
傻孩子 明早前都给我学会
I mean, that's why the Chinese
这就是为什么
are beating us at everything.
现在中国人啥都比咱强啊
You know, and now the Mexicans are outworking us all.
知道么 现在墨西哥人都比咱做得好
I'm telling you, the future is a big old mess is what it is.
我跟你说 米国的前途一片黯淡啊
It's a big old mess.
一片黯淡啊
It'll work out. I don't know.
会光明的 这可说不准
It'll be okay. It'll be okay.
会好起来的 一切都会好起来的
I can't believe Sylvia was giving away these nails.
真不敢相信西尔维亚把这些指甲给我了
I feel so glamorous.
我觉得好光彩照人啊
Like a senator's mistress.
跟参议员的情妇似的
Don't they make doing stuff hard?
戴这玩意儿还怎么干活啊
Well, I'm not gonna wear 'em while I'm working.
我又没说要在干活的时候戴
But they work fine at home.
在家里戴戴不行么
Guys, listen up.
同志们 注意
I just bought this book
多诺万和西尔维亚提到的那本书
that Donovan and Sylvia told me about.
我刚买♥♥回来了
You guys have to read it.
你们必须得读读
It's gonna blow everybody's mind.
会颠覆你们的世界观人生观的
It's blowing everybody's mind that you bought a book.
你居然买♥♥书 这已经颠覆各种世界观人生观了
So I'm supposed to just ignore my baby
也就是说 我闺女在婴儿床里哭时
while she cries in the crib?
我应该袖手旁观
Yeah. Look, it's written by a doctor.
对啊 看 这可是医生写的
A doctor who wrote a book.
会写书的医生啊有木有
You are not going to scar this baby
我决不允许你放任孩子哭泣
by letting her cry and feel abandoned.
被抛弃的感觉会给她留下♥阴♥影的
That's how Charlie Manson got started... not that I know,
查理·曼森就是这么才... 我猜的
but one would assume.
但我估计肯定是这样
But do we want to mess her up the way we messed up Jimmy?
可是咱不能像惯着吉米一样把她惯坏了吧
I'm not messed up.
我才没被惯坏
You're not not messed up.
你没被惯坏才怪呢
You crawled into our bed
你每周都要过来钻我们被窝
once a week until you were old enough to drive.
直到你老人家到了考驾照的年龄为止[16岁]
I had night terrors.
我有夜惊症嘛
Oh, yeah, the Doghead Man.
对对 那个狗头男
Damn it, Mom! When he hears his name,
我去 老妈 每次有人提起他的名字
that's when he comes after you.
他就会来找这个人
Not that he exists.
当然我不是要肯定他的存在
If we'd have made him more independent as a baby,
咱要是能从小让他独♥立♥一点
he might not be so scared of Doghead Man.
他也许就不会这么怕什么狗头男了
Where did Doghead Man come from?
话说狗头男到底是从哪儿来的
Please, just stop saying it.
拜托 别再说了
I don't know. It just kind of started one day.
我也不知道 某天自己就蹦出来了吧
That crazy Doghead Man lives in my closet,
那个变♥态♥狗头男就住在我衣柜里
and eats little boys who go through my stuff.
给我捣乱的小孩 都会被他吃掉
He also eats tattletales,
他还会吃打小报告的
so keep your trap shut!
所以管住自己的嘴
We never sleep-trained him as a baby,
咱从小就没让他自己睡过觉
so he never faced any fears alone.
所以他也没法自己面对恐惧
That's why he's never slept
所以他从来也没有
more than four feet from us his entire life.
在离咱俩超过四英尺的地方睡过觉
Oh, I've been on sleepovers.
我有在外面过夜的
You've been on,
是啊 是去过
hang out till 10:00, start crying,
待到10点就开始哭
then make us come pick you up overs.
结果逼我们又把你接回来
We made him a wuss.
咱把他养成了个胆小鬼
Every time he got in trouble, he knew
每当他遇到什么麻烦
that mommy and daddy were just a holler away.
他知道他一叫老爸老妈就会过来
Help!
救命
Help!
救命啊
Help!
来人
Are you aware that you're going to hell, sir?
先生 你知道自己有朝一日会挂掉吗
Help!
来人啊
Wow. I don't want Hope to be helpless like that.
我不想让喜旺也跟我似的依赖别人
But I could never listen to her cry for hours.
可是我真的没办法放任她哭上几小时
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表