剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Hypodermic. Whatever.
假装 随便了
It's a stupid word anyway.
真是个蠢透了的词
Uh, listen Sergeant,
听着 军士
I'll need a ride to the officers' club
我要你载我一程 去军官俱乐部
to see my boyfriend, Mel.
见我男朋友梅尔
Okay, Maw Maw, you're not coming out right now.
奶奶 你现在不能出门
Okay, I'm gonna go run a couple errands,
我得外出执行几项任务
and I'll see you when I get back, okay?
等我回来再说 好吗
You're lying, aren't you?
你胡说的 是吧
You're not really coming back to get her?
你不会真要回来接她吧
'Course not.
当然不会
After a while, she'll forget what she's waiting for,
过一会儿她就会忘了自己在等什么
and then, hopefully, by the time we get back from work,
上帝保佑等我们下班回家
she will have completely forgotten Mel.
她能把那个梅尔给忘了
You know how her mind works.
你也知道她脑子怎么转的
It's like a mouse on a wheel.
就像是车轮上的老鼠
Except the wheel spins sideways,
只不过这轮子始终空转
the mouse is blind
而老鼠啥都看不见
and has a really bad sprained ankle.
脚踝还严重扭伤
Burt!
伯特
Don't be soft.
不准心软
There you are.
你来啦
I've been sitting here, wondering
我一直坐在这儿想
what I'd do when I got you all to myself.
见到你之后该做些什么
Oh, me, too, my darling.
我也是 亲爱的
My mind has been a whirlwind.
我的思绪如旋风一般
I swear to God, Jimmy,
我对天发誓 吉米
if I catch him cheating,
要是我发现他出轨
I might just sleep with the next guy I see.
我立马跟我眼前出现的第一个男人上♥床♥
That makes sense.
好主意
I might even sleep with the next ten guys I see.
没准儿一口气就把出现的前十个男人都睡了
Maybe start with one.
还是一个就够了吧
And that is yet another example
难道这是我们天朝
of our Big Brother Government
又一个企图
covering up the impending disaster of 2012.
掩盖2012世界末日的例子
Hello?
喂
Hi, Virginia. It's me. Shelly.
维吉妮亚 是我 雪莉
Hope's fine. Hey, I just need to know,
喜旺很好 我只是想问问
at what base do you need me to stop Maw Maw and Mel?
奶奶和梅尔上到几垒时需要我出手
They're really ramping up the canoodling,
他们搂搂抱抱 感情持续升温
and I just wanted to clarify any boundaries.
我想确认下底线
Maw Maw's at your daycare with Mel?
奶奶在你的日托所 跟梅尔在一起
All right, come with me.
够了 跟我走
Who are you?
你谁啊
You should be ashamed of yourself.
你丢不丢人啊
You're a married woman.
你都结婚了
Who the hell are you? Let me go.
你谁啊 放开我
Hey!
喂
Hey! Leave her alone.
喂 放开她
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见吧
If my guidance counselor showed me pictures of this.
要是咨♥询♥顾问给我看了这些照片
I might have studied harder in high school.
我高中肯定拼了命读书
There he is.
他在那儿
He's sitting all alone.
他一个人坐着
He even looks bored.
看上去都有点昏昏欲睡了
I'm gonna go over there and surprise him.
我要过去给他个惊喜
Jimmy, thank you so much for driving me up here.
吉米 多谢你载我过来
If we'd have just stayed home,
如果我们死守在家里
who knows what kind of crazy thing I would have done,
一想到他背叛了我
thinking he was cheating on me.
天晓得我会做出什么蠢事
Yeah.
是啊
Do I look okay?
我看起来咋样
Great.
美翻了
This is incredible...
这真是出奇...
...-bly awful.
...的糟糕
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Wyatt.
怀特
Sabrina. I...
塞布丽娜 我
Hi, Wyatt.
你好啊 怀特
Let's go, Jimmy.
我们走 吉米
So, what kind of ice cream do you like?
你喜欢哪种冰激凌
I've got pistachio and chocolate chip,
我有坚果巧克力味的
but we can get whatever.
不过随便啥味都行
I don't understand what you're so mad about.
真不知道你为啥这么生气
Because we agreed she wasn't going back to Shelly's.
因为我们说好不让她再回日托所的
I know, but it was so sad,
我知道 可我不忍♥心嘛
and the more I thought about it,
我越想就越觉得
it seemed crazy that someone could cheat on a dead person.
背着死人偷♥情♥ 这事太离谱了
And you got me all mixed up with that candy bar story
但是被你的糖果理论一搅和
and that thing you do with your hands
再加上你这么一比划
where I get all mesmerized
我就晕了
and then I-I...
然后 我 我就
Start to realize that I'm...
就开始意识到我说得...
Right.
没错
And... No! Wrong!
不 不对
See? Damn it. Stop doing that.
看到没 该死 别晃了
It's crazy to call it cheating if the other person's dead.
如果那人已经死了 就算不上偷♥情♥
Is that your plan?
这就是你的预谋吗
Are you even going to wait until my body's cold,
你是打算等我尸体凉了
or just hook up with some sexy paramedic while she's trying
还是直接去搞还在为我做心肺复苏的
to jump-start my heart?
俏护士啊
Plan? I don't have a plan. Really?
预谋 我没有预谋 是吗
You never thought about what you'd do if I died first?
你就从来没想过万一我先死了咋办么
What? Ew!
啥 不了个是吧
I don't want to think about you dead.
我可不愿想象你死了
That's so sad.
多伤感啊
Do you think about me dead?
你想过我死吗
Occasionally.
偶尔
But only because you're such a sound sleeper.
但谁让你睡那么熟
You just look dead.
跟死猪似的
So my mind just goes there.
所以自然而然就想到了嘛
Is that what all this with Maw Maw's about?
这就是你阻止奶奶的原因吗
You're worried about what I'm gonna do if you die first?
你担心你死后我也会另寻新欢吗
Maybe.
也许吧
A little.
是有点
So?
所以呢
Are you gonna be with other women?
你会另寻新欢吗
Well, I've never thought about it,
呃 我倒从没想过
but... Like who?
但 比如谁
Anybody.
任何人
Jennifer from the dry cleaners.
比如干洗店的珍妮佛
Okay. Uh...
好吧
We're on a date.
我们在约会
We're talking about dry cleaning.
聊着干洗的事
Whoa. Now we're home.
现在到家了
In our room. That was quick.
在我们的房♥间 好神速
And now... Oh.
接下来呢
I-I don't like this.
我 我不想这样
No. Stop! I...
不 住手 我
Jennifer!
珍妮佛
No means no!
我说不就不
That was awful.
太可怕了
Why did you make me think that?
干嘛让我想这个
Because I need to know if you could be with somebody else.
因为我想知道你能否跟别的人在一起
Well, I can't. You're it.
我做不到 你才是唯一
You're it for me forever.
你是我永远的唯一
You're it for me forever, too.
你也是我永远的唯一
If, God forbid, you go first,
假如 但愿不要 你先走一步
I think I'm gonna have you stuffed
我想我会整理好你的东西
and put in that corner right there.
放在那儿 就那个角落
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表