剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
For purple mountain majesties...
这里的山川真壮美呀
Above the fruited plain.
这里的果实大又甜
You go get in the bathtub.
快进浴池
I'll come check on you in a bit.
我一会儿来检查
I got to start videotaping what goes on in that bathroom.
我得把浴室里的事儿录下来才行
Be good to have in case my cousin tries
以防奶奶死后
to fight us in court for the house after Maw Maw dies.
我表亲来跟我们争这房♥子的继承权
Where's Hope?
喜旺跑哪儿去了
She was here a second ago.
刚才还在呢
He just had to teach her to crawl, didn't he?
他非得迫不及待地教她爬
Here, baby, baby, baby.
到这儿来 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Here, baby, baby, baby.
过来 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
Why the hell are you looking up?
你往上瞅啥
You were looking down.
你不是找下面呢么
I thought you had that covered.
我以为你负责地面了
What, do you think she'd climb a tree?
啥 你觉得她还能爬上树咋的
No, a hawk might have got her.
不是 我怕有个鹰啥的把她叼走了
Oh, God, I never thought of that.
天呐 我还真没想到
Hope!
喜旺
I just know he's going to find a way to blame us for this.
他肯定会为这事想办法报复咱俩
Quick, help me get this stuff out of here.
赶紧 帮我把这堆东西挪开
Not a good idea.
貌似行不通
This is bad.
不妙
This is really bad.
大大的不妙
I'm freaking out a little bit here, Burt.
我不淡定了 伯特
I'm not doing well with this.
我最不会处理这种事了
Think of something.
想想办法
How are we going to fix this-- think.
怎么把她弄出来 快想
You know I can't think on demand like that.
你这么一说我啥也想不了了
Think.
想啊
Crap, stop saying "Think."
靠 别念叨"想"了
Every time you say "Think,"
你一念叨"想"
all I can think is the word "Think,"
我就只能想到"想"这个字
and it fills up my whole brain.
而且满脑子都是这个字
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
Think, think, think. All right.
满脑子都是"想 想 想" 行了
It keeps changing colors and sizes.
而且还一直变形变色
I-I can't get past it.
抹都抹不去
All right, I'm getting kind of antsy.
好了 我明白啥叫热锅上的蚂蚁了
I need to clear my head.
我得理清思路
Relax me-- do, do my thing.
帮我放松 老办法
All right.
好
Here we go.
想到了
If we can't get to the baby,
如果我们抓不到孩子
we need to get it to come out on its own.
就得让她自己爬出来
You're still just thinking of the word "Think," Aren't you?
你还在纠结那个"想"字是吧
Yeah, a little guy with a hand puppet just came out,
没错 有个戴着手偶的小人儿跳出来
pumped up the word until it exploded
一直给它打气 最后爆了
into a million little thinks.
变成了无数个小"想"
Hmm, just keep stroking my nose.
继续摸我鼻子
Sugar cubes.
有了 用方糖
You good?
你能行吧
What are you looking for?
你找啥呢
Sugar cubes.
方糖
I was going to teach Hope how to somersault.
我正要教喜旺翻跟头呢
Are we out? If we're out,
方糖用光了吗
I can go back to the store.
用光了我可以回便利店去买♥♥
It's no problem.
包在我身上
Get right back there while she's still working.
现在回去她还没下班
Yes, we're out.
对 是用完了
Jimmy came home,
吉米回来了
but I sent him back to the store.
不过我又把他支去便利店了
How is she?
她怎么样
She's cool.
好得很
I'm keeping her entertained.
我一直在逗她
Hey, sweetie, look what I got.
喂 小甜心 看我手里是什么
If you want your sugar cubes,
想吃糖糖的话
you got to come to the front of the greenhouse,
你得从花房♥的正门出来
but you can't crawl along the side here 'cause it's blocked,
不过你不能沿着边爬 因为堵住了
so you want to go back about two feet,
你得往回爬大概两英尺
make a left at the fax machine,
在传真机那里左转
crawl over the big aquarium
翻过那个大鱼缸
and then under the little aquarium, and keep on going
再钻过那个小鱼缸 然后继续爬
till you're old enough to know what I'm talking about.
爬个毛啊 你这么小 根本听不懂我说啥
We're screwed.
咱俩惨了
Uh, forgot sugar cubes.
刚才忘买♥♥方糖了
Might want to think about making a list.
可以先写个清单啊
That's a great idea.
这主意不错
I don't have time now,
现在赶时间
but maybe I'll swing by later for some paper.
不过可能待会再来买♥♥些纸
How's that short story coming along?
小故事写得咋样了
Haven't really gotten much done since I saw you eight minutes ago.
八分钟前见了你 到现在还没什么进展
Well, I don't know if you can use it or not,
这样啊 不知道你用不用得上
but I made you this.
我给你画了这个
I used an old fast food bag that was in my van.
用我车厢里的快餐袋画的
It's really good.
画得不错嘛
Thanks. I didn't know if your story was gonna have pictures,
谢了 不知道你的故事会不会有插图
but most good ones do, so...
不过名著都有的 所以...
I wasn't planning on it, but maybe.
我还没这打算 不过说不准
In my story, it's really more of a metaphorical elephant.
我的故事里 除了隐喻大象还有别的
Oh. Well, I don't think anyone'll know what species it is.
我觉得没人能看出来那是个啥
I drew it pretty generic.
我用的抽象派画风
It's coming. A little to the left.
快了 再往左边点
What's going on?
怎么了
What are you guys doing?
你俩干嘛呢
Uh... your baby's trapped in your mother's clutter.
你闺女困在你老妈的杂货堆里了
What?
啥
Is she okay? Can she breathe?
她没事吧 还活着吗
She's fine. She doesn't even know she's trapped.
她好得很 根本不知道自己被困住了
Don't worry, your father's gonna suck her out.
别担心 你♥爸♥会把她吸出来
She's in good hands.
我可是把好手哦
Remember how delicately I vacuumed out that dead squirrel
记得我上周多完美地 用吸尘器把死松鼠
from the bottom of the Wassermans' pool last week?
从瓦瑟尔曼家的泳池里吸出来么
Not a bruise on it; little fella could've had an open-casket.
毛发无伤 用敞盖棺材装都没问题
What did you... How the hell did this happen?
到底...到底咋会发生这种事的
Well, you went out for ice cream
这个嘛 都怪当初你出去买♥♥冰激凌
and had unprotected sex with a serial killer.
然后搞了个连环杀人女 还没带套套
No, no, no, you can't keep going to that.
不 不对 别一直用这个当借口
I left you guys in charge of Hope, and now she's trapped
我把喜旺给你们照顾 现在她却被困在
under a giant pile of crap because you're a hoarder.
一大堆垃圾下面 就因为你是个捡破烂的
Jimmy...
吉米
leave her alone.
别难为她了
I was supposed to be watching her,
我本来该看着她
and I got distracted by the lottery numbers.
可后来看彩票开奖 分神了
Oh, I can see why you couldn't miss that.
原来是开奖大业啊
I assume you won?
看来你是赢了吧
No. Why would you assume that? Did you hear something?
没 为啥这么说 你听到啥风声了
Did they do a re-draw or something?
他们重新开奖了吗
I got her!
我吸到她了
Make sure the suction's not too high.
吸尘器别开太大
I don't want to have to explain
我可不想送她去日托所时
a hickey on her ass to day care.
还得跟人家解释她屁屁上的红印子
Here she comes.
出来咯
We're on the home stretch.
最后冲刺
Now she's gonna pee on my stuff.
这下好了 现在她要尿满我的收藏品了
Where is she?
她跑哪儿去了
She's all the way in the back again.
又爬回去了
She's quick. She makes it through this,
她还挺快 这么多障碍都过来了
you got quite a little athlete on your hands.
你可养了个小运动健将啊
Oh, this is crazy.
靠 太不靠谱了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表