剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Why can't you kids leave well enough alone?
你们这些小屁孩怎么就不能消停会儿
Everything was fine until you started digging around.
深究下去没好处
You sound like a Scooby Doo villain.
你的语气好像史酷比里的恶棍
And I thought I told you to destroy those videotapes.
我记得我让你把这些带子销毁了
They don't belong to you. They don't even belong to me.
那些东西又不是你的 连我的都不是
They're Hope's and she deserves to know her mother...
它们是喜旺的 她有权利了解自己的母亲
What the hell's going on with your tongue?
你舌头咋了
I don't know.
不鸡道
My mouth is itchy and tingly.
嘴巴又痒又疼
Is it because I ate this?
会不会因为我吃了介个
You are allergic to a fruit.
你真的对水果过敏
See? I was protecting you.
看到了吧 我都是为了保护你
And if you hadn't gone looking under rocks for the truth,
要是你没刨根问底
you wouldn't have eaten that thing, and you'd be fine.
你就不会去吃那玩意 现在也就没这茬事了
Stop digging around.
别再刨根问底拦不住了
Too late. Sabrina's gonna find out the truth
太迟了 赛布丽娜会找出真♥相♥
whether you like it or not.
不管你乐不乐意
God, this itches!
哇擦 痒死我了
Fine! You want the truth?
好 你想知道真♥相♥是吧
Your grandmother was killed by a duck.
你外婆是被只鸭子害死的
You just said my grandmother was killed by a duck?
你说我外婆是被只鸭子害死的
Yes.
没错
I was two years old.
那时我才两岁
And there was a beehive under the eave of the house.
家里的屋檐下有个蜂窝
My mother, your grandmother,
我妈妈 也就是你外婆
got it into her head that she wanted fresh honey.
想采点新鲜蜂蜜
She knew there was danger.
她知道那很危险
So she did what anyone would do.
于是就像别人一样
She tied a sealed plastic bag around her head.
在头上扎了个密封的塑料袋
To keep the bees off her face.
以防被蜜蜂毁容
She couldn't get any air.
这导致她难以呼吸
She got dizzy.
头晕目眩
But she didn't think to take the bag off her head.
可她就是没想到把塑料袋摘下来
So she fell over.
终于 她掉了下来
And that's when her head hit the duck.
一头撞上了只鸭子
Happy?!
高兴了吧
Your grandmother was a moron!
你外婆是个白♥痴♥
As a kid, all the neighbors would look at me and whisper,
我那时还小 邻居们都看着我说
"Poor child. Her mother was such an idiot."
可怜的娃 妈妈是个傻子
I wanted to shield you from that.
我是想保护你
But now you know.
可现在你都知道了
We come from idiot stock.
我们家有呆瓜基因
Happy?
高兴了吧
I'm starting to not be able to breathe.
我开始有点呼吸困难了
Oh, it's you.
是你啊
Barney thought he saw a homeless lady stealing on the security camera.
巴尼说他在监视器上看到个流浪♥妇♥在偷吃
You might want to get a haircut.
你要不去理理发吧
No, see, the star fruit makes my tongue swell up,
没事 只是杨桃会令我舌头变肿
so I have to chase it with antihistamine.
只能靠喝抗阻胺剂来中和
Good system.
好方法
Oh, hey, check it out.
看看这个
Found some stuff on your grandmother on the Internet.
我在网上找到些关于你外婆的信息
Turns out, she's got a fairly decent credit score.
发现她信用记录真是不错
And she bought some really funky necklaces online.
还在网上买♥♥了不少时髦的项链
My grandmother's still alive?
我外婆还活着
Yeah. She lives in Hillsboro.
是啊 她住在希尔斯伯勒
Oh, and according to her last status update,
对了 她最近的状态更新表明
Salad Plantation just ran out of Thousand Island.
色拉园的千岛酱用完了
Frowny face.
皱眉的表情
What about the bees?
那蜜蜂又是怎么回事
The bag?
还有袋子
The duck?
还有鸭子
Oh, son of a bitch.
瞄了个咪的
Mom lied again.
又中她计了
Where you going in such a hurry?
你这是要赶着去哪啊
You want to know where I'm going?
想知道我要去哪儿
Why don't you ask the eel that lives in my butt.
问我屁♥股♥里卡的鳗鱼吧
You had pinworms, smart-ass.
你那是寄生虫 傻小子
Okay, coast is clear, baby.
好了 一切安全 宝宝
Let's look at some more of your crazy mom's stuff.
咱们来看看你疯狂老妈的东西吧
Here are some polaroids of men sleeping.
这里有一摞熟睡男人的照片
Here's your mom's press clippings.
这是你妈妈的剪报
That's her right here.
上面那人就是她
"Dear Princess Beyonce..."
亲爱的碧昂斯公主
That's what she named you.
那是她给你起的名字
I miss it. I thought it was spunky, but...
我可喜欢了 太拉风了 可是
Anyway.
不管了
"Here's my makeup bag.
这是我的化妆包
"Everything is cruelty free.
里面都是很健康的产品
Nothing was tested on animals, because that's mean."
绝没用动物做过试验的 那太残忍♥了
Every time I think this girl's gonna zig, she zags.
她真是比我想的还要不走寻常路
"Do not use any of this makeup until you're 14,
14岁前别碰这些化妆品
"Or earlier if you're fat.
太胖的话可以提前用起来
Love, Mommy."
爱你的妈妈
See, if they throw all this stuff away,
还好这些东西没被他们扔掉
you'll never get to use this.
不然你就没机会用了
And no offense,
没别的意思啊
but you are a little chunky.
可你真的很像个矮冬瓜
For the record, I don't think you need all that stuff,
说实话 我觉得你完全不需要这些东西
but it's what your mom wanted.
可这是你妈妈的心愿
What do you think my grandmother's gonna be like?
你说我外婆会长成啥样
Judging by the music, a very in shape gay dude.
听这音乐 估计是个时髦的拉拉
Who is it?
谁啊
Uh, we're looking for Louise Thompson.
我们找露易丝·汤普森
That's me.
我就是
Great to see some young people.
终于有年轻人来了啊
You look familiar.
你看着很面熟
Weren't you at that swingers party in Lake Lucille last year?
你也参加了去年在露西尔湖办的时髦派对吧
Or maybe you don't remember me from this angle.
也可能我这造型让你认不出来了
Uh, I think you're my grandmother. What?!
我想 你是我姥姥 虾米
Virginia Thompson's son.
我是维吉妮亚·汤普森的儿子
You're my grandmother.
你是我姥姥
I'm not.
我不是
No. No, I am not anybody's grandmother.
不不 我谁的姥姥都不是
How's the crowd in there?
里面那帮人咋样
Not too many old farts, I hope.
但愿别都是老头儿老太太
I don't want to hear it!
我不想听
Grandma, can we just talk for a second?
姥姥 咱谈谈行吗
No, no, no. Grandma, please.
不不不 拜托了 姥姥
Grandma, I just-- Grandma!
姥姥 我只是 姥姥
Stop calling me that!
别这么叫我了
It's who you are.
你本来就是我姥姥啊
I was 20 years old,
当年我只有二十岁
and I wanted to give Virginia up for adoption.
我想让人领养维吉妮亚来着
As you can see, I'm not the mothering type.
你也看到了 我不是什么当妈的料
But Maw Maw wouldn't hear of it.
但我妈坚决不同意
She wanted me to keep Virginia.
她非得让我养维吉妮亚
We had a fight.
我们大吵了一架
I said, "Fine, raise her yourself,
我说"好 要养你自己养
but make up a story so she doesn't come looking for me."
但编个故事 别让她来找我"
Your mom didn't lie to you.
你妈没骗你
She really believes the falling on the duck story.
她是真的相信那个鸭子的故事
About a woman going after honey?
你是说那个采蜂蜜的女人
With a bag on her head?
脑袋上还戴着个塑料袋
I can't believe she used that story.
真不敢相信 她居然用了这么个故事
That was in a Reader's Digest we saw.
那是我们从《读者文摘》看来的
You know, we're still at the same house.
你知道吗 我们还住在那栋老房♥子里
You should come and visit, get to know your daughter.
你有空该过来看看你的女儿
I'm sure she'd be cool with your...
她肯定能理解你的...
hobby.
爱好
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表