剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
when we get our own place. Hey, you know what?
一定要雇个洗碗工 小子
We're gonna get you a pet monkey, little dude.
咱以后一定给你买♥♥个宠物猴
Monkey!
猴
We didn't have the best life,
我们的生活并不完美
but that didn't stop us from hoping that one day we would.
但那不会阻碍我们对完美生活的向往
I'm telling you, this job is great!
告诉你吧 这工作太给力了
People feel so guilty that we're cleaning up their mess,
我们去给人打扫屋子 他们会觉得很不好意思
that they clean up half of it ahead of time
所以通常会自己先尽量收拾收拾
and then they give us free stuff!
而且会给我们免费的二手货
I got you a towel rack today for when we buy our own house,
我今天拿回个毛巾架 等我们有了自己的房♥子
and you and your pet monkey have your own bathroom.
你和你的宠物猴就能用在自己的浴室里了
Monkey!
猴
And when you're growing up around a couple of dreamers,
如果在充满梦想的人身边长大
you can't help but turn into one yourself.
你自己也会不由自主地成为其中一员
Hey, what's the jackpot up to tonight?
今天的头奖累积到多少了
$3 million. Ooh, I bet we can get a big old house for that.
三百万 肯定够买♥♥套超大的老房♥子了
And when you marry that grocery store girl,
等你娶了杂货店的小妞
you can come over for Thanksgiving.
可以带她来过感恩节
We'll start with cognac in the library.
咱们一定得先开几瓶陈年的法国白兰地
I don't know if that's gonna happen.
我可不知道会不会有那么一天
She's got a boyfriend.
人家有男朋友了
She has a boyfriend now-- it doesn't mean
她只是目前有男友
she's always gonna have a boyfriend.
不等于这辈子都有男友
Yeah, he could die.
没错 没准儿哪天他就死了
People die every second-- there's one.
每时每刻都有人死 死一个了
There's another one.
又死一个了
Oh, that could've been him.
哦 没准刚才死的就是他
I may not be able to give you the perfect life,
也许我给不了你完美生活
but I want you to live in a house
但我希望你的成长环境
that makes you believe that one day you can get it.
能让你坚信自己总有一天会拥有完美生活
That's why I'm gonna make sure you never see your daddy stop dreaming,
所以你老爸是不会停止做梦的
because if you stop dreaming,
人要是没了梦
you're just sleeping.
就只剩睡眠了
Highfalutin.
浮夸
Excuse me?
啥
Another way to say ostentatious.
"卖♥♥弄"的另一种表达方式
Highfalutin.
是浮夸
I looked it up in something called The Saurus.
我在这本书上查到了
It's a cool book.
这书很赞
It's like the dictionary's cousin.
感觉跟字典是亲戚
Thank you.
谢谢你
No prob... Wait.
不用... 稍等
No conundrum.
您客气了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表