剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
I don't know, just nice things.
不知道 反正捡好听的说
Damn, son.
擦
What is that smell?
啥味道啊
The poop of 800 shrimps.
800条虾尾
It's no use. Sabrina's just way better at flirting than me.
没用 塞布丽娜调情比我强太多了
You two should have left the flirting to a professional.
调情这种事应该交给专业人士来做
Without the proper technique, it can be a very dangerous game.
没有合适的技巧 这游戏会很危险的
You wait here,
你在这等着
I'll go take care of Gary,
我去搞定加里
and you-- oh, man, you reek--
而你 我靠 你太臭了
do somhasmell.
去除除臭
You go out front and rinse off with the hose.
到前院去 用水管冲
Your Maw Maw eats in that bathtub.
浴缸是你曾奶奶吃饭的地方
Hey, buddy.
哥们儿
Please don't kill me.
求你别杀我
Whoa, man. Why would I kill you?
哥们儿 我为啥要杀你啊
Because I'm stalking your wife and lured her to my apartment
因为我跟踪你太太 还将她引诱到一个房♥间
so she could find me naked on a bed of rose petals.
好在她面前浑身赤♥裸♥ 只用玫瑰花蔽体
You know, when somebody asks, "Why would I kill you?"
我说 有人问你为啥要杀你的时候
you shouldn't give him such a good reason.
你真不该给出这么充分的理由
But I'm not gonna kill you.
但我不会杀你的
Come on, have a beer.
来 喝点酒
I'm sorry.
对不起
It was just so exciting
我只是太激动了
when your wife complimented me.
你太太居然会来恭维我
I'll never have anyone like her.
从没有人向她那样赞赏过我
I'm not all muscular and outdoorsy like you.
我不是你这种类型的阳光肌肉男
A lot of women like pale, indoorsy guys.
很多女人都喜欢皮肤白♥嫩♥的居家男
All I got are these muscles.
可我只有肌肉
You got a good job.
你有份好工作
I'm a barista.
我是个咖啡店员
And I'm a Chance.
我是吉斯家的一员
Both good families.
都是好家庭
Plus, you're a waiter,
而且 你是个服务生
which means you're good at math.
意味着你数学很好
So you're smart.
也就是说你很聪明
And I don't think you can do your job
如果不成为一个好的倾听者
without being a good listener.
你是无法做好本职工作的
Women love good listeners.
女人都喜欢好的倾听者
Hey, that's true. A lot of waiters
是啊 很多服务生都这么说
say, uh, no substitutions,
没别的意思
but I actually encourage them.
可我其实挺鼓励他们的
Plus, you pursued a married woman who has no interest in you.
再而且 你追的是个对你没兴趣的有夫之妇
That means...
也就是说
I'm nuts? No.
我是个蠢蛋 不
You're a guy who never gives up.
你是个永不言败的人
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
没错
Hello?
喂
Hi, Mom.
嗨 妈妈
no, it didn't work out.
不 没成功
But I might have met my new best friend.
但我似乎认识了我的新任挚友
No?
不是吗
Never mind. I'll call you back.
当我没说 回头打给你
Good luck with everything, buddy.
祝你好运 哥们儿
Hey, remember that Web site I was telling you about:
对了 记住我跟你说的那个网址
painfreetweezers.com.
万事无忧.com
I don't think he'll be stalking you anymore.
估计他不会再跟踪你了
You got a lot more going for you than muscles.
你的魅力可不只限于肌肉
What you said to that guy was really smart.
你刚才跟那家伙说的话真是太有才了
I was in there for 45 minutes--
我之前在那憋了45分钟
I couldn't make a dent in that sap.
屁都没憋出来一个
It's not just flirting.
其实那不只是调情
It's the ability to make people feel really good about themselves.
那是让人们感到更加自信的能力
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
Maybe I am more than just great on the outside.
也许我不只外貌出众
I'm great up here.
而且还冰雪聪明
What am I thinking?
我在想什么啊
I'm gonna need a mirror.
我要去找个镜子
Dad did have great insight.
老爹确实有很强的洞察力
Well, about most things.
好吧 在大多数事情上是的
He knew I was bummed because things didn't work out
他知道我不爽 是因为我在杂货店
with my flirting at the grocery store.
跟人比调情失败了
But he also knew what it would take
但他也知道要怎样
to make me feel a lot better about myself.
才能让我重拾自信
I'm passing the torch, son.
我要传递火种了 儿子
Remember,
记住
all you're selling is the dream.
你卖♥♥的只是美梦
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表