剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
I think you wanted Knock Knock Nooky.
可我看你想叫的是敲敲上
Happens all the time.
老是这样
I think I have their number in here somewhere.
我记得我有他们的号♥码
Virginia... it's me.
维吉妮亚 是我
Gary Barista?
加里·布里斯塔
That's not the name that's on here.
这上面写的不是这名字啊
Gary... I think you took what I said the other day
加里 我觉得你误会我
the wrong way.
上次的那番话了
No. You're my destiny.
不 你是我的命运
I was just flirting.
我只是和你调调情
I am sorry if I gave you the wrong impression,
如果害你误会我很抱歉
but I'm a married woman.
但我都结婚了
Hey, we all have baggage.
我们都有自己的包袱
Believe me,
比如我
I have way too close a relationship with my mother.
我就和我妈走得太近
Hi, Mom. Um, she's thinking about it right now,
喂 妈 她正在考虑
so can you call back in, like, ten?
你过会儿再打吧 十分钟左右
I am not thinking about it.
我可没在考虑
I know you won't leave!
我知道你不会走的
Fate won't let you leave.
命运将你我绑在一起
You are about to walk right back in this room.
你马上就会回房♥的
You're about to walk back in this apartment!
你马上就会回屋的
There you are.
找到你了
I also have a coupon for some free panties.
我这儿还有几张小裤裤的免费券
Oh, my God, I did it again.
我勒个去 又来一个
You're about to walk back in this building!
你马上就会回这栋楼的
You're on trout-cleaning duty.
今天你负责洗鳟鱼
Big shipment just came in.
刚到了一大批
I don't clean fish.
我才不管洗鱼呢
Never have, never will.
从来不管 也不会管
Now, go ask Barney.
不信你去问巴尼
I don't have to ask him, 'cause you're not my boss.
你又不是我老板 我不去
My boss is the well-groomed, tiny-handed man
我老板是个略带洁癖 身形短小的家伙
who told me
他叫我
to tell you to clean the trout.
通知你去清洗鳟鱼
This is the most passionate passion fruit iced tea I've ever had.
这是我喝过最有激♥情♥的百香果冰茶了
Well, making it is my passion.
调制这茶是我的最爱
Barney?
巴尼
Those patriotic nut jobs are picketing the hummus again.
那些爱国疯子又在找鹰嘴豆的茬了
When will they learn that chickpeas are not our enemies?
他们啥时候才能明白鹰嘴豆不是阶级敌人啊
Two can play at that flirting game, Sabrina.
只要有两个人就能调情 塞布丽娜
Oh, really?
是吗
Well, don't get too comfy in my Snuggie, Chance.
你可别太得意忘形了 吉斯
Nobody steals my man!
没人能抢走我的男人
I can't go out there without this.
没这小旗子我可走不出去
Burt.
伯特
What are you doing here?
你干嘛
Well, my wife said she's totally cool
我老婆说她不介意
with what we were doing.
我们的小把戏
So the flirt train is back on track.
所以风♥骚♥列车又要开动啦
Really?
是吗
Okay.
好吧
So, um...
那
it's really hot out here today.
今天外面真是太热了
Oh, yeah, we're-we're done with the train thing?
列车这一步要直接略过吗
I think so. Okay.
我想是吧 好吧
Uh, yeah, it's really hot.
没错 实在太热
It might be a record.
也许创新高了呢
You want me to drink out of the hose or something?
要我用软水管什么的喝水吗
Okay. I'll turn it on for you.
好啊 我帮你开
It's still kind of hot.
还是很热
Oh, that's coppery.
一股子铜臭味
You're kind of coppery.
你也一身古铜色啊
I'm sorry, forget it. I can't do this.
抱歉 得了吧 我做不到
I know. Now that we've talked about it, it just feels...
我知道 现在说开了 就觉得
Disgusting.
恶心
Oh, no, that's Grandma juice, baby.
不行 这是奶奶的饮料 宝贝儿
What the hell?
啥情况
Virginia, you remember Gary from the cafe?
维吉妮亚 还记得咖啡馆的加里吗
Sure. Gary, nice to see ya...
当然 加里嘛 很高兴见到你...
dressed.
穿着衣服
Why did you bring him here?
你带他过来干嘛
Well, I stopped by the coffee shop
我刚路过咖啡店
to get a scone, and Gary was crying,
去买♥♥块烤饼 看到加里在哭
going on and on about you
满脸悲伤
with that sad little face of his,
不停地说你
and he wouldn't let me leave!
死都不放我走
Eventually, I realized that
最后 我忽然领悟
if I brought him here, he'd be your problem.
我带他过来 他就归你解决了
No. You are not leaving me alone with that nut job.
不 你可不能把这烂差事单留给我
Oh, hey.
嗨
You guys enjoy your second TV break? Yeah.
电视剧又插播广♥告♥啦 没错
Ice Road Truckers.
《冰路前行》
Man, I can't believe you were brave enough
伙计 真不敢相信你居然这么勇敢
to go through with that once.
参加了那个节目
Oh, well, it was really more of flower delivery van
在堪萨斯州的托皮卡
in Topeka, Kansas.
开货车运输也很平常
But the roads did get pretty slick.
不过那路真的很滑
Oh, you know what, Barney,
知道吗 巴尼
actually, this came for you earlier.
这是之前寄给你的
Oh, super.
好极了
"Dear Mr. Hughes, Congratulations
亲爱的休斯先生 恭喜您
"On being named winner of MTV's Find the Coolest Boss contest.
获得MTV台的最酷老板奖提名
You didn't.
不是吧你
"Enclosed is "A $20 gift certificate "To TJ Muckracker's,
内附深碟洋葱圈之家 TJ 马克瑞卡
"Home of the Deep-Dish Onion Ring, for you
价值20元的礼券
"To share with the employee who nominated you, Sabrina Collins."
与提名你的雇员塞布丽娜·柯林斯一起分享吧
Oh, my God, they told me it was gonna be anonymous.
天哪 他们跟我保证这是匿名的
Well, looks like you and I
看来你我
have a date to go to TJ Muckracker's tonight.
今晚要去参加TJ 马克瑞卡之夜了
Barney, I love that place!
巴尼 我超爱那里
Oh, except you know what? I'm scheduled to close.
只是 不巧今晚安排我负责打烊
Oh, don't worry, uh, Jimmy can stay and close up tonight.
别担心 今晚吉米会留下来打烊的
But I'm off at 6:00.
可我今天6点下班
Good, then you can stay and devein the shrimp until 9:00.
很好 那9点前你可以给虾抽筋
I am gonna call my ex-wife.
我要给我前妻打电♥话♥
I'll be Perfect Doug doesn't have a plaque
还差块"MTV最酷对冲基金经理人"的奖牌
that says "MTV's Coolest Hedge Fund Manager."
我就能成为"完美道格"了
Okay, you've won this round, Collins.
好吧 这局算你赢 柯林斯
But you can't get Barney a plaque every week.
但你不可能每周都给巴尼搞块奖牌
Well, my uncle owns discount Trophies and Plaques,
其实我可以 因为我叔叔
so actually I can.
开了家奖杯奖牌折扣店
Oh, um, this came for you.
对了 这个是你的
Well, apparently, Perfect Doug has several plaques
看来完美道格除了最后一块奖牌
and a baby on the way.
还有个宝宝就要诞生了
Let's go get drunk.
咱们去一醉方休吧
Hey, Sylvia
好啊 西尔维娅
I was just waiting for you to get in here,
我正等着你回来
so I can leave.
解放我呢
Maw Maw keeps saying I stole from her.
奶奶非说我偷了她的东西
Check her purse, I know she's got my treasures.
查她的包 我知道她偷了我的宝贝
It's take all I've got not slap her.
再忍♥下去我就要抽她了
I'm sure somewhere out there there's a woman
我相信肯定会有某个女人
who wants to be lured into your apartment to find you naked.
愿意被骗进屋里发现你浑身赤♥裸♥的
Maybe you should try Greg's list.
也许你该试试格雷格名单上的那些
Remember that guy I told you I flirted with,
记得我说我调戏过的那人么
Gary the waiter?
那个服务生加里
Well, now he's Gary the stalker.
现在他是跟踪狂加里了
So thanks for encouraging me to flirt.
所以 多谢你鼓励我去调情
Well, exactly what did you say when you flirted?
话说你调情的时候到底说了啥啊
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表