剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
I like to believe that there's something great out there waiting for me.
我一直相信有什么好事在等着我呢
You know?
你看呢
Well, who knows?
有可能啊
Maybe you could be waiter to the president someday.
没准儿有一天你能去服侍总统呢
Yeah. You're sure handsome enough.
起码外表肯定过关了
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, you know, um, I just took some scones out of the oven.
说起来 我刚烤了点小烤饼
Why don't I bring you ladies a couple on the house?
给你们俩尝尝怎么样
Oh, my God, I did it.
老天 我成功了
You did it.
你做到了
Ah, I did it.
我做到了
What the hell is a scone?
话说小烤饼到底是啥玩意儿
Hey,
我说
do you think I could pull these earrings off,
你看我把这玩意儿弄耳环上好看不
or is it too busy?
还是太过头了
Jimmy! Huh?
吉米 啥
Oh, yeah, that's, that's really funny.
那啥 很有个性
You still preoccupied about your parents?
你还琢磨你♥爸♥妈的那点事儿呐
We both are, okay? It's a big deal.
我们都琢磨着呢 这可不是小事
You mentioned it Tuesday, and it stuck with me.
礼拜二你跟我提了一下 我就琢磨到现在
Parents don't realize the scars they leave.
父母根本意识不到他们给孩子留下的创伤
Dude, cut it out.
哥们儿 别弄了
You're getting fish guts in my neck hole.
你把鱼肠都塞我脖子里了
You know, I don't know why your mom's
说真的 我很不理解
so bummed out about this whole flirting thing.
你妈为啥对吊膀子这么大惊小怪
Everybody does it.
大伙儿都这么干嘛
It's fun, it's a good way to get what you want.
很带感的 而且还能得到回报
Whoa, whoa, you do it, too? Oh, yeah.
我勒个去 你也这样 是啊
It's how I get Barney to give me all the easy jobs.
所以巴尼才会把轻省活儿都交给我嘛
You know I work from home on Thursdays?
不然你以为我为啥能每周四在家工作
That is so unfair.
介尼玛太不公平了
It's just the way the world works, Jimmy.
世界本来就不公平 吉米
You use what you got.
要利用自己的资本
Is it fair that I missed the height requirement
难道我比全美超模参赛标准矮了30厘米
for America's Next Top Model by 12 inches?
这事就公平吗
Stop.
住手
I washed my hands.
我洗过手了
Hey, Burt, awfully hot,
伯特 今天好热哦
don't you think?
你不觉得么
Don't worry, I've increased your chlorine
别担心 我帮你池子里加了氯
to compensate for the heat-induced algae.
这样就不怕热性藻类了
I meant your clothes.
我是指你的衣服啦
You're wearing a lot of clothes.
你穿得好多哦
I also added muriatic acid, so your pH is...
我还帮你加了盐酸 池水的酸碱度就...
My wife knows about us.
咱俩的事儿被我老婆发现了
What about us?
咱俩啥事
Everything--
所有事
I came clean, told her all about our flirting.
我把咱俩暧昧的事全都跟我老婆坦白了
Flirting? We were just being friendly.
暧昧 咱们只是好朋友嘛
Oh, come on-- the suggestive banter,
拜托 那些暗示性的调戏
the pound cake,
还有磅饼
me topless skimming, you doing slow karate on that mat.
我光着膀子干活 你在那儿练太极拳
I think we both crossed the friendly line,
咱俩早就越界了
and I was flirting and it has to end.
我勾搭过你 现在我要改过自新了
So no more pound cake?
那你不吃磅饼了
No more pound cake.
不吃了
Oh, man, these things sure are the dickens.
我说 这玩意儿也太难伺候了
Oh, I couldn't have said it better myself.
我也觉得很纠结
Oh, here, let me, let me give it a try.
我来试试看
Well, thanks.
谢啦
I didn't expect that from the boss.
没想到能得到老板的帮忙
Whoa, that is a lot of firepower
你刚才那下
you've got in those guns.
火力也忒猛了吧
Oh, yeah, well, I,
是啊 没错
I've got some free weights in my office.
我刚在办公室做了会儿自♥由♥力量运动
Wow, you're not bulky either.
你一点都不胖
You're strong but you're lean.
外干中强
I mean, that's the kind of body
要是我29岁还能有这身材
I want to have when I'm 29.
我就知足了
Ah, thanks, though I'm a little bit older than 29,
谢谢 其实我不止29
but not by much.
当然也没差很多
Boy, I wish I knew your tricks.
哥们 告诉我秘籍吧
Oh, why don't I show you my workout routine?
那就给你瞅瞅我的训练计划
We can do it right now. Oh, I'd love that,
择日不如撞日 我也很想
but I'm supposed to de-moth some of the light fixtures.
可我得先把灯具周围的飞蛾赶掉
Ah, those moths aren't going anywhere.
你赶或不赶 蛾就在那里 不悲不喜
Oh, man, the "Moths aren't going anywhere."
你赶或不赶 蛾就在那里 不悲不喜
That's hilarious.
太逗了你
Well, the moths can't move,
飞蛾不悲不喜
because they're dead.
是因为他们都死了
Ah, yep.
对哦
Strong and funny.
又精壮又幽默
Mothers, lock up your daughters.
丈母娘们 看好你们的女儿吧
Eh, what's all this?
你这是干什么
I just picked up some "Reduced for quick sale"
我刚在加油站
lunch meat at the gas station.
买♥♥了些促销的午餐肉
I know, I know, I was angry, so I didn't cook for a week,
好了好了 我之前心情不好 罢厨一周
but now I want to apologize.
但我现在诚心道歉
You do? I was wrong.
道歉 我错了
I was all crazy about you flirting.
你和别人暧昧搞得我很抓狂
Then I had lunch with Sylvia, and she explained to me
后来我和西尔维娅吃饭 她让我意识到
that everybody flirts,
暧昧是每个人的天性
so I tried it with the waiter and it worked.
于是我试着和服务生抛了个媚眼 立马见效了
Gary gave me all this free food.
加里给了我这顿免费的晚餐
Gary-- you call him Gary?
加里 你叫他加里
Yes, he told me his name is Gary,
是啊 他告诉我他叫加里
but his full name is also on his name tag--
他的全名写在胸牌上了
Gary Barista.
加里·布里斯塔
I am starving.
我快饿死了
I didn't realize what hard work flirting is.
我还是没搞懂该怎么打情骂俏
With Sabrina?
和塞布丽娜
No, even better.
不 更刺♥激♥
Wow, this is harder than I thought.
这比我想得要辛苦
That's what she said.
她也这么说
What? That's just a joke
啥 这是我看的
a guy on a TV show I used to watch says.
一个节目上某人说的笑话
Oh, ha-ha-ha, oh, that's hilarious.
太搞笑了
It makes it seem like I said something dirty, but I didn't.
感觉仿佛我和人调情 其实我没有
Foreigner is pretty great, huh?
外国人太伟大了 是吧
They're awesome.
钢钢的
I don't believe this.
难以置信
Everybody's flirting but me.
除了我人人都在搞暧昧
Does this mean flirting's back on?
这是不是意味着暧昧无罪
'Cause I would really like to reopen my flirt gates-- I miss it.
我想死我的狩猎场了
Flirt away.
自♥由♥自在的暧昧吧
Great!
太好了
Jimmy, grab my razor.
吉米 把我的剃须刀拿来
We got a neck to shave!
我可有一脖子的胡须要剃
Morning.
早安
Nice shorts.
短裤很帅
Not a lot of guys can pull off the shorts and dark socks.
没几个人能驾驭得了短裤配黑袜
Hey. I got some detergent samples in my bag.
我包里有些清洁剂样品
They're addressed to "Resident." Interested?
写着住户专用 要吗
I'm a resident somewhere.
我在某处也算住户
Knock, knock.
有人在吗
Knock Knock Knock. Maid Service.
敲敲帮钟点服务到了
Down the hall and to your left.
走廊直走左转
Ah, oh, I think there's been a mistake here.
我想你是搞错了
We're a legitimate cleaning service.
我们是正规清洁机构
You called Knock Knock Knock.
你叫来敲敲帮
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表