剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Settle down.
冷静点
Now you're smokin'.
你的七窍开始生烟了
So, uh, what do you want for breakfast?
早餐想吃点什么
We have like six types of cereal.
我们这儿有六种麦片
And you can have the big bowl, too.
还有你能用这个大碗
Me and my dad usually fight over that.
我和我爸常为这个争执不休
So what's the lineup?
你们怎么安排的
Am I opening or closing?
我来开场还是压轴
Both, actually.
都你来
So you have your own silverware.
你有自己的银器
You have to.
迫不得已
Putting things in your mouth
把进过他人嘴的东西
that were in other people's mouths,
塞进自己嘴里
no matter how you wash it, it's nasty.
再怎么洗都够恶心的
You don't put the bowl up to your mouth, do you?
你不会把碗塞嘴里的 对吧
Ooh, uh, no.
不会不会
You're lying.
你在撒谎
Nuke this for 40 seconds.
把这玩意儿加热40秒
So it's a grocery store, right?
你们是家便利店对吧
What, like a big parking lot thing?
啥样 就像个大个儿的停车场
Uh, the produce section.
只是在产品区啦
Who's backing me up?
谁给我伴奏
A bunch of local hotshots?
一群这里的名人吗
Uh, just a guitar player.
只有一个吉他手
But he's one of the best around.
但他是这儿最好的
Very polished and professional.
技术倍儿棒
Excuse me.
不好意思
What the hell is going on?
神马情况啊
Smokey Floyd is in my kitchen!
烟枪老弗居然在我家厨房♥
Smokey Floyd is in our kitchen.
烟枪老弗确实在咱家厨房♥
And guess what? He's going to be playing Grocery Palooza.
你猜还有啥 他要在杂货店狂欢节上表演
Oh, my God!
我的老天爷
Wait. It gets better.
等等 还有更棒的
You're going to be playing with him.
你可以给他伴奏
Shut the front door!
把门关上
No, seriously, shut the front door. I'm freaking out.
不 我说真的 关上门 我太紧张了
I don't want him to hear me.
我不想让他听见我嚷嚷
Dad, I might have cost you your chance
老爸 或许好多年以前
to play guitar with your hero a long time ago,
我毁了你和你偶像同台演奏的机会
but I got it back for you.
但现在我又给你找回来了
And after today,
过了今天
no one in this town will ever think of you
这镇上就没人再小看你
as just being the pool guy anymore.
觉得你只是个扫池子的了
I love you so much, son.
我爱死你了 乖儿子
I love you too, Dad, but can we just say it from now on?
我也爱你 老爸 可咱以后动口不动手好么
I'm not making any promises.
这我可不保证
Take off your pants.
把你裤子给我脱了
Oh, my God.
哦买♥♥糕
It's you...
是你...
Take some breaths, sweetheart.
深呼吸 宝贝
The shock will fade.
惊诧会褪去
But luckily, the memory will last forever.
不过幸运的是 记忆永不褪色
Smokey Floyd.
烟枪老弗
In my kitchen.
在我家厨房♥
Hey, that's a nice spoon.
这勺子真不错
Where'd you get that spoon?
你从哪儿拿的
Hey, what's up, Smoke?
你好啊 烟枪
Burt Chance.
伯特·吉斯
I almost auditioned for you 20 years ago
20年前汤尼死的那次
when Donnie died.
我去你们乐队试音差点儿 成功了
Donnie didn't die.
汤尼可没死
He just got too fat for his leather pants.
他只是肥得塞不进皮裤了
He's a court reporter up in Fresno now.
他现在在弗雷斯♥诺♥当法庭书♥记♥官
Weighs like 300 pounds.
差不多得有300磅
We're Facebook friends.
我们在"非死不可"互加了好友
That's a thing I have on my computer.
我电脑一般也就用来干干这个
Anyway, I am a huge fan,
好吧 反正我是你的超级粉丝
and I'm going to be backing you up tonight.
今晚就是我给你伴奏
And if you don't mind,
还有 如果你不介意的话
we kind of have assigned seats around here for breakfast. So...
我们全家得坐下吃早饭了 所以...
He's eating the same cereal I pick.
他在吃我买♥♥的麦片粥耶
Smokin'...
烟枪
You're welcome.
不客气
Ah, yes.
好的
I see your future very clearly.
我能很清楚地看到你的未来
You're gonna save 50 cents on a 12 pack of English muffins.
你买♥♥一打装英式松饼 有5毛钱折扣
You're gonna die in a plane crash.
你会死于飞机失事
I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding.
我开玩笑的 我开玩笑的
You're gonna save 50 cents on a 12 pack of English muffins.
你买♥♥一打装英式松饼 有5毛钱折扣
Hey, where's Dad?
老爸在哪儿
Oh, he's around here somewhere.
就在这店里
I better go make sure he's getting ready.
我去看看他准备好没有
Can you watch Hope?
你看好喜旺啊
Hey, great job with the store.
这店真不错啊
And I am loving these free cupcakes.
而且这儿的免费纸杯蛋糕太好吃了
Those are six dollars a box.
这蛋糕6块钱一盒
Uh, Dad?
爸
Hey, man, what are you doing in here?
伙计 你在这儿干嘛呢
Go away, please.
走开 拜托
But it's almost time for the... Just go away.
但是就快到... 走开啦
Well, will you at least just look at me? I can't.
好吧 那你能至少看我一眼么 不行
My head is stuck on this shelf.
我的脑袋粘在这架子上了
I felt like I needed to rock, and I didn't want anyone to see.
我想找个没人的地儿摇那么一下
I was sweating, and I rocked under this shelf
我出汗了 我就在这架子下面摇了一小会
and my head got stuck.
然后脑袋就被粘住了
Here, let me just help... Don't touch it!
来 我来帮... 别碰
I got it. I'm fine.
我能行 我没事
Why were you rocking? Are you mad at me again?
你为啥要摇 你又生我气了
No.
不是
I got nervous.
我紧张
I can't go on stage, Jimmy.
我不敢上台 吉米
You've got to go on.
你必须得去
What if I suck?
我要是搞砸了呢
But you won't suck.
你不会搞砸的
But what if I do?
万一呢
Jimmy, I spent 20 years
吉米 这20年来我一直都怪你
blaming you for me not being a rock star.
没能让我当上摇滚巨星
If I go suck on stage, it's just...
如果这次我搞砸了 我只能...
I got nobody to blame but myself.
我就只能怪我自己了
I get that. I do.
我明白的 我懂
But you also spent 20 years
但是你也花了20年
being known as a yard and pool guy.
让别人觉得你只是个剪草坪洗池子的家伙
And I think I remember you saying you wanted
我记得你跟我说过
to be known for something more.
你想让别人更多地了解你
You can do this, Dad.
你能做到的 老爸
I know you can.
我相信你一定行
And if you don't, I'll still love you,
就算你搞砸了 我也一样爱你
but you got to try.
但你总得试试啊
Do not kiss me on the lips.
不许往嘴上亲
Then stop saying stuff that makes me want to.
那你就别再说让我这么感动的话了
All right, everybody--
大家伙儿
when I say "Grocery," You say "Palooza."
我来喊"杂货店" 你们就喊"狂欢"
Grocery...
杂货店
Okay, now how about a big Grocery Palooza welcome
好吧 现在让我们用热烈的掌声欢迎
for Smokey Floyd and the Smokey Floyd Band!
烟枪老弗和他的乐队
Thanks, Kenny.
谢谢你 肯尼
It-it's Barney.
我叫邦尼
Hello, Natesville.
奈特小镇 你们好
Whoo! Smokey Floyd.
爷就是烟枪老弗
And I'm the Smokey Floyd Band.
哥就是烟枪老弗的乐队
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表