剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
I chose this for my life.
我选择了自己的人生
I don't want to change anything.
我并不想改变什么
I'm sorry, kid.
孩子 对不起
This is all the family I need.
这就是我想要的家
I have a whole new understanding
对于姥姥们都热衷于整形这事
of why grandmothers cover their furniture in plastic.
我终于有了全新的认识
Stop it!
住手
Unbelievable.
难以置信
I'm sorry he did this to you.
真对不起 他居然这样对你
Oh, I had a bad night, too.
我今晚也过得不好
I don't even know what's up anymore.
我都不知道到底发生了什么
I've been so mad at mom for keeping secrets from me,
我一直很气老妈骗我
but, you know,
可是 知道吗
she just thought she was protecting me from an ugly truth.
她只是觉得自己在保护我远离残酷的事实
And that truth was a lie Maw Maw told,
而那所谓的事实却是曾奶奶编出来的
because she was protecting Mom from an even uglier truth:
因为她想保护我妈 远离那更残酷的事实
that Louise had abandoned her.
是露易丝抛弃了她
Maw Maw figured it was better for Mom to think louise had passed away
曾奶奶觉得 让我妈以为姥姥去世了
than to find out she had a mom who left home and didn't care.
总好过让她发现自己的母亲抛弃了她和这个家
I don't want us to have secrets in our family,
我不想家人之间有什么秘密
but what's the point of being honest if it breaks someone's heart?
但如果实话会伤害到别人呢
Oh, looky who's back.
哎哟喂 瞧瞧是谁回来了
Where'd you run off to, anyway?
你死哪儿去了
I, uh...
我 呃...
Sabrina, uh, told me they got in something called a kumquat,
塞布丽娜说她们那儿进了点叫金桔的水果
and, you know, I had to try it.
你懂的 我去尝鲜了
For four hours?
尝了四个小时的鲜
They're really good.
因为实在太好吃了
I ended up eating all of them.
我最后都吃光了
See why I lied?
明白我为啥骗你了吧
You hog all the damn fruit.
只要有水果 你就非消灭光不可
Hey, man.
儿子
You didn't tell her that I did all the makeup or anything, did you?
你没告诉她我给喜旺化妆的事吧
No, your secret's safe with me.
放心 我不会泄密的
All the family secrets are safe with me.
咱家所有的秘密我都不会乱说的
Thanks.
谢啦
It's a private hell, isn't it?
煎熬啊 是吧
It's a private hell.
煎熬啊
Are you sure this is suitable for kids?
你真觉得小孩儿看这个合适吗
Oh, Sabrina helped me transfer it to a computer and fiddled with it.
塞布丽娜帮我用电脑重新剪辑过了
Dear Hope,
亲爱的喜旺
this is a video from your mother.
这个视频是你妈咪留下的
She thinks a lot of you.
她为你考虑了很多
My beautiful, beloved daughter...
我至爱的漂亮女儿
She wanted you to have a record of her love.
她想让你知道她有多爱你
And maybe with luck,
如果幸运的话
a few nuggets of my wisdom.
也许你能传承我的智慧之光
Like any good mother,
像其他所有好妈妈一样
she cared about your education...
她很重视你的教育
I want you to understand the importance of books.
我想让你明白书本的重要性
In here, a book saved my life.
在这里 书救了我的命
...your health...
...还有你的健康...
Oatmeal is so good for you.
燕麦片对你的身体很有好处
And she wanted you to learn the basic moves required for doing hula hoop.
她还想教你转呼啦圈
Amazing, Jimmy!
太有才了 吉米
Thanks.
谢谢
If you edit out all the violence, cursing, threatening
要是剪掉所有的暴♥力♥ 粗口 恐吓
and graphic lesbian sex, Lucy's actually kind of sweet.
以及拉拉性♥爱♥ 露西也算是个好妈妈了
*You're the apple in my eye*
你是我眼中的红苹果
*You're the peaches in my pie*
你是我口中的水蜜桃
*You're the blue in my sky*
你是我天空的那抹蓝啊
*You're everything to me*
你是我生命的所有
*You're the icing on my cake*
你令我蛋糕甜如蜜啊
*You're the smile when I awake*
你令我梦醒乐开怀
*You're everything to me*
你是我生命的所有啊
*You're everything to me*
你是我生命的所有
I still can't believe you hit that, Jimmy.
我还是不敢相信你上了这妞 吉米
Thanks, Dad.
谢了 老爸
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表