剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Right there.
别动
So, this is it?
就这样
This is your revenge?
这就是你们的复仇
It's not personal, Milan.
和私事无关 米兰
Just business.
就是交易而已
I underestimated you.
我低估你了
Nah, you underestimated us.
不 你低估了我们
We could've killed you in the club, Milan.
我们在夜店就能杀了你 米兰
We wanted you to know that we outsmarted you this time,
我们希望你知道 这次我们在你之上
so you die here.
所以你要死在这里
You learned.
你出师了
Nighty night, Milan.
晚安 米兰
Rest easy. I ain't gonna eat you.
放心 我们不会吃了你
That worked, partner.
成功了 伙计
Yeah, just like we thought it would.
是啊 和我们计划的一样
If I'm gonna be the connect, gotta get rid of the connect.
如果我们要做联络人 就要除掉其他的联络人
Right? Right.
对吧 对
You were right, Ghost.
你说得对 幽灵
Gettin' rid of Milan gives us both everything we want.
除掉米兰 让我们得偿所愿了
It's over.
都结束了
It's over.
都结束了
All right, then I'ma get back to work, all right?
好了 我回去应酬了 好吗
I got a club to run. You watch your back.
还要去夜店那边 你自己小心
You too, motherfuck.
你也是 臭混♥蛋♥
Just spoke to Dre. The men all played their parts.
告诉德雷 大家都各司其职
Everyone's safe and sound and drinking beers.
安然无恙 还喝着啤酒
We should go.
我该走了
We have to get the men started on moving to new warehouse.
我们得让那些人把东西转移到新仓库去了
Yeah.
没错
I'll give the order.
我会下命令的
Did you tell Ghost
你和幽灵说了
we're still going to sell drugs in his clubs?
我们还要在他的夜店里贩毒吗
Nah, he'll know soon enough.
还没 他很快就会知道的
Think he'll agree to that?
他会答应吗
I won't give him a choice.
他没得选
Hey, Mom.
嘿 妈妈
Don't "Hey, Mom" Me. You should be in bed.
别跟我打招呼 你应该睡觉了
Where's Dad? I thought he was coming home with you.
爸爸去哪了 我以为他和你一起回来的
Yeah, well, he had to handle some business,
是啊 他还有些工作要做
but he'll be home later. Come here.
但待会儿就回来了 抱一个
Okay.
好了
Where's your brother?
你的弟弟呢
He went to hang out with that new friend of his,
他和新朋友出去玩了
Slim.
斯利姆
Slim? Who's Slim?
斯利姆是谁
He said he was a friend of Dre's and Shawn.
他说斯利姆是德雷和肖恩的朋友
He knew Dad and Uncle Tommy when they were younger.
他小时候认识爸爸和汤米叔叔
Let me try to call your brother.
我给你弟弟打个电♥话♥
I tried that. He didn't pick up.
我试过了 他不接
Yeah, well, he better pick up for me.
行 他最好接我的电♥话♥
Son. Bustin' your ass... ah!
小鬼 锤你的屁♥股♥ 啊
Yo, hold on.
等等
You better pause the game, nigga.
你最好暂停游戏 小鬼
I think I should go home.
我该回家了
I don't want to but my mom gonna be looking for me.
虽然不想回家 但我妈妈会找我的
The last bottle of lean was crazy.
这最后一瓶葡萄酒太厉害了
I feel different.
和之前的完全不同
Yeah, we mix it different in D.C.
没错 在华盛顿调的酒和其他地方不同
No time like the present, motherfucker.
机不可失 蠢货
We doing this shit or not?
要干就趁现在
Send it.
发送
What's his mom gon' think when she see that?
他妈妈看到了会是什么反应
She gon' think I'm back from the dead, baby.
她会觉得我复活了 宝贝
What's wrong?
怎么了
Mom?
妈妈
Mom? Um, nothing.
妈妈 没什么
Um, just... just go to your room. I... I gotta call your father.
回你的房♥间吧 我打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥爸
Hey, were you been? I lost you for a second.
你去哪儿了 我一直找不到你
Oh, just busy keeping the guests happy.
我一直在哄客人开心
Well, I'm happy.
我很开心
Karen and I were talking.
我和凯伦谈了一下
What do you think of Dubai?
你觉得迪拜怎么样
Take my jet. Does next week work?
做我的飞机 下周怎么样
Absolutely.
当然没问题
Uh, excuse me.
失陪
I never meant to hurt you, Angie, okay?
我不想伤害你 安吉 好吗
I had a reason for everything I did.
我所做的一切都是有原因的
That doesn't matter now.
现在都没关系了
Of course it matters. Our love matters.
当然有关系 这与我们的爱情有关
Now we can be together.
我们现在能在一起了
No, we can't.
不 不行
Angie, what the hell?
安吉 什么
James St. Patrick,
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
you are under arrest for the murder
你因为谋杀特工格雷格里·诺克斯
of Special Agent Gregory Knox.
而遭到逮捕
Greg's dead? I-I didn't kill Greg.
格雷格死了 我没杀格雷格
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Angie, you gotta believe me. Angie!
安吉 你要相信我
Anything you do or say can and will be used
你所说的任何话 所做的任何事
against you in a court of law.
都会成为呈堂证供
Angela, why are you doing this?
安吉拉 你为什么要这么做
Why did you do this? I loved you.
你为什么要这么做 我爱过你
All right, got it.
好了 我来吧
Yo, get your hands off... Who the fuck are you, man?
别动我 你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权聘请律师
If you cannot afford an attorney one will be appointed to you.
如果你请不起 我们将提供一个律师给你
Do you understand these rights
我刚才说的这些权利
as they've been explained to you?
你都听懂了吧
He's ready.
好了
Come on.
走吧
Angie, I can't believe you're doing this to me.
安吉 真不敢相信 你会这么对我
Believe it, Jamie.
接受现实吧 杰米
It's the right decision.
这是正确的决定
Can I get to police officer?
我能和警长说话吗
Could be emergency.
急事
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表