剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
你真幸运。 --嗯哼
I'm gonna need an MRI.
我得给他做个核磁共振。
They were right in front of my eyes, man.
他们就在我眼前,兄弟。
- Right in front of me.
- Okay.
就在我眼前。 好的。
We need to lock down this office...
我们需要 封锁这个办公室。
Mike: We're in the middle of
a cluster as it is.
我们现在简直是胡闹。
The last thing our department needs is a wild,
我们部门最不需要的
unformulated accusation about a leak.
就是一个没有明确目标的泄密指控。
Main Justice would shit-can every last one of us.
公正司法♥会♥揭了我们每一个人的老底。
You were just in a firefight.
Your adrenaline's pumping.
你刚刚交完火,肾上腺激素分泌过多。
Mike's right. Right now, we need
to be rational until we know more.
麦克是对的,我们在得到更多信息之前需要理智。
First order of business--find Lobos.
首要任务是找到洛沃斯。
(cell phones vibrating, chiming)
They found the getaway car and a second body.
他们找到了逃跑的车还有一具尸体。
I'll be right back.
我去去就来。
I'm glad you're okay.
我很高兴你平安无事。
We were all worried that you were, uh...
我们都在担心你会死。
gone.
会离开
Good to have you back, Greg.
你回来了真好!格雷格!
(cell phone vibrating)
(speaking Spanish)
你给我打电♥话♥干什么?--洛沃斯在哪?
你说什么,他没和你汇合吗? --他不在这麦克
Okay. Fuck.
好吧。操。
等等,我去查查。
- Is this for me?
- Yeah, it's all for you.
这是给我准备的吗? --对,都是为你准备的。
- I don't like these accommodations.
- Really?
我不喜欢这个地方。 --真的吗?
- No. - I never had any complaints before.
真不喜欢。 --我以前从没这么多抱怨。
Turn around, Jeff.
转个身,老大。
Sorry you don't get to paint
your watercolors.
对不起,没能给你留一副水彩画像。
No acupressure para ti, Jeff.
没有留水彩画像给你,头儿。
Mm.
嗯。
Fantasia.
幽灵
Killing me doesn't save you.
杀了我也救不了你们。
One day,
有一天,
you will find yourself standing right here.
你会发现你就站在我这位置。
God doesn't take men like us
peacefully while we sleep.
上帝不会让我们这种人在我们睡觉的时候安静地离世的。
And this is where your life ends.
这就是你生命结束的地方。
Nighty-night, Jeff.
安安,头儿。
- (cell phone vibrating)
- What the fuck?
搞什么鬼?
Is that a phone?Ghost, we said no phones!
手♥机♥吗? 幽灵,我们说好了严禁带手♥机♥。
I don't have a fucking phone.Check his coat.
我没有手♥机♥。检查他的外套。
- Yeah, I checked him for trackers.
- Well, fucking check him again.
我查过了,为了找追踪器。 --再查一次,汤米。
- Come on, Tommy.
- (line ringing)
快点,汤米。
- (Lobos laughing)
- Tommy: Fuck.
操。
- Fuck.
- Smash it.
操,砸碎它。
- Fuck!
- Smash it!
操, --快砸碎它。
- Who was it? Who was it?
- How am I supposed to know?
是谁?是谁的电♥话♥? --我怎么知道?
He destroyed it, eh?
他毁掉了电♥话♥啊。
Whoever has the number could be fucking
triangulating the cell tower now, man.
任何知道这个号♥码的人,都可以用三角定位找到信♥号♥♥塔。
- Mm-hmm.
- And they could trace us here?
嗯哼, --他们能找到我们的位置吗?
- Mm-hmm.
- Well, that fucks the plan.
嗯哼 --好吧,计划失败。
- Come on, we got to abort.
- No, no, no, no.
来吧,中止计划。 --不行,不,不,不行。
No, no. We go forward.
不,不,我们继续。
What is the point of being here
if they're sending a search party?
如果他们出动搜索队来找我们,那我们来这里还有什么意义?
I could've done him back on the highway.
我本可以在高速路上就解决他。
No, we take him somewhere else,
and we Bin Laden his ass.
不,我们带他去别的地方,然后再做掉他。
We toss him in the ocean
so he's gone forever.
我们把他扔到海里,他就永远消失了。
You fucking said it.
你自己都他妈的说过。
You said,"We can't put a fucking fugitive
你说,我们不能把一个逃犯
in the back seat of a fucking Ford
driving like we going to picnic!"
放在车后座上,然后开着车像是要去野餐一样。
Come on, man,we put a fucking bullet in his brain.
来吧,兄弟,我们给他喂一发子弹。
- Think!
- I am thinking,
好好想想。 --我在想。
and that phone fucks us good.
这个手♥机♥真是太操蛋了。
God damn it!
真♥他♥妈♥的。
Fuck.
操。
Hey, Jack, it's Mike Sandoval.
喂,杰克,我是麦克.桑多瓦尔。
I need to call in a trap-and-trace
to a cell's last known tower number.
我需要查一个手♥机♥最后接收到的信♥号♥♥塔的位置。
Tommy:You think he made it to the highway?
你觉得他跑到高速路上了吗?
Ghost: How would he know which way to go?
他怎么知道走哪条路?
All right, just like back in the neighborhood, partner.
好啦。就像我们在从前的街坊那样,兄弟。
If we gonna find this bastard,
we got to split up.
要找到这个混♥蛋♥,我们就得分开行动。
Yeah, you're right.
对,你说得对。
I'm gonna take this trail over here.
我走这条小径。
You keep going down the path.
你沿着那条路继续找。
(grunts)
- Ghost!
幽灵- (grunting continues)
Ghost, where the fuck are you?!
幽灵,你♥他♥妈♥的在哪?
Don't do it.
别这样。
I'm not surprised.
我不吃惊。
I would do the same.
换我,我也会这么做。
We leave a body,there's gonna be a hailstorm.
我们留下一具尸体,这他妈的会引发一场风暴。
I need to end this now, Tommy.
我得现在就解决他,汤米。
Okay, I guess we're not negotiating this.
好吧,我想我们不是在协商。
You want to bury him?
你想埋了他吗?
Carry his body back? No.
把他的尸体带回去吧? 不行。
We'll let the vultures have at him.
那我们就让兀鹫吃了他。
Let's get out of here, brother.
我们走,兄弟。
What are you gonna do about
your mosey security guard Dean?
你打算怎么处理你的爱管闲事的保镖Dean?
I need to get rid of him.
我得摆脱他。
I mean, I don't want
to kill him, but...
我的意思我不会杀了他,但我
Why not?
为什么不杀?
Well, I might still need the motherfucker.
好吧,我可能还需要这个混♥蛋♥。
We're finally free, Tommy.
我们终于自♥由♥了,汤米。
We're finally fucking free, man.
我们终于自♥由♥了兄弟。
Me and you, man,
we got our whole lives back.
你和我,我们拿回了生活的主动权。
Yeah.
对。
You get to start over.
你得重新开始。
Start over?
重新开始?
With what, Ghost?
拿什么重新开始幽灵?
Niggard, I ain't got no connect.
兄弟,我们没有任何人脉。
I ain't got no family.
I ain't got no...
我甚至没有家庭,什么都没有。。。
Hey, man, you'll meet a new girl, you know?
兄弟,你会遇到一个新的女孩。
Better yet,another lucky girl will meet you.
更好的说法是,另一个幸运的女孩会遇上你。
Can't replace Holly.
霍莉是无可替代的。
Come on.
得了吧。
Man, we made a lot of money.
兄弟,我们赚了很多钱。
You can do anything you want to do.
你可以做任何你喜欢的事情。
It's only one part of our lives
that's over, Tommy.
结束的只是我们生活的一部分,汤米。
We got our whole life ahead of us.
我们即将面对全新的生活。
- Yeah?
- Yeah.
是吧? --是的。
And about Holly, man.
关于霍莉。
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾。
Sure.
知道了。
(music playing)
- (exhales)
- Have a good run?
跑步跑得挺好吧。
Yes.
是的。
And that's what I told
the doorman.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表