剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Then I send you the product.
然后我再把货给你
No, I did not forget, Jefe,
不 没忘 头儿
but I can do what you asked me to do
但我可以完成你要求我的事
and sell product at the same time.
同时还把货卖♥♥出去
Good, because you're gonna have to do just that.
很好 因为你只要这么做就行了
I'm experiencing an unexpected cash flow problem,
我没料到现在资金会这么紧张
and, Tomas, I need money.
托马斯 我需要钱
The pickup arrangements are the same.
交易安排不变
Nothing changes except one thing.
除了一件事
Everyone must think that I'm dead.
必须要让大家以为我死了
What?
什么
It's best for everybody if it is believed
如果人们相信幽灵成功地杀害了我
that Ghost's attempt on my life
那对大家
was a success.
都是最好的
Whatever you say, Jefe.
就照你说的办 头儿
I'm gonna send you the product,
我会给你货
but Ghost needs to be dead soon.
但是幽灵必须尽快死
Otherwise your little family,
否则你的小家庭
they won't be safe.
就不安全了
I understand.
我明白
Um, kids,
孩子们
your... your mother and I have talked to you
你们... 我和你妈跟你们说过
about where we grew up.
我们成长的地方
Mm, yeah, but you never take us there.
是 但是你们从来没带我们去过
That's because it can be very dangerous, 'Riq.
因为那里很危险 里克
I mean, most people there are good,
那里的大多数人是好人
but some people there are... they're...
但是有些人就... 就...
Some people break the law for a living.
有些靠犯罪为生
Yes. Shawn grew up there too.
对 肖恩也是在那长大的
Some of the friends he grew up with, they never left,
他有一些发小 从来没离开那里
and Shawn was spending a lot of time with them.
肖恩过去经常和他们在一起
And, well, he got hurt.
可是 他受到了伤害
Okay, but if they were his friends,
好吧 可是如果他们是他朋友
why would they shoot him?
为什么要用枪打他
It's the hood, baby.
那里就是这样 宝贝
Situations can change on the drop of a dime.
那里的形势瞬息万变
He might have said the wrong thing to the wrong person
他可能跟错误的人说了错误的话
or been in the wrong place at the wrong time.
或是在错误的时间去了错误的地方
We'll never know for sure,
我们永远不会知道真正的原因
but we want you two to understand that you're safe.
但我们希望你们俩明白 你们是安全的
As long as you follow our rules.
只要你们听我们的话
Daddy, when are you coming home?
爸 你什么时候回家
Um, baby girl, there's no plans on me doing that.
乖女儿 我不知道
But why?
为什么
We love you both.
我们爱你们俩
That has not changed.
这一点没有改变
And yes, there will be a few changes,
的确 会有一些变化
and it's a transition for all of us,
而且是我们所有人的转变
but you can always come to me if you need to talk.
但只要你们想找人聊聊 永远可以来找我
Or me.
或是我
You know, he'll be okay.
他会没事的
I hope you're right, Ghost.
但愿你是对的 幽灵
You don't need to use that name, Tasha.
你不需要那么叫我 塔莎
Just call me James.
叫我詹姆斯就行了
Yo, what the fuck are you doing, man?
你们他妈的在干嘛
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Come on. There you go.
快点 马上到了
There you go.
就快到了
Oh, don't look down, Chalupa.
别往下看 沙卢帕
We're higher than a giraffe's pussy.
我们比长颈鹿的屁♥股♥还高
Whoa, it's dangerous up here.
上面好危险哦
Dangerous, like when you fuck with the Soldados,
危险哦 跟你惹毛了索尔达多族那会一样
like when you shoot one of them.
跟你枪杀了他们其中一人那会一样
I'm gonna shoot your mama in the face with my dick!
我要颜♥射♥爆你老母
What was that? I'm gonna...
你说什么 我要...
Yo, J, you see?
J 看见没
He didn't die. I knew that shit would work.
他没死 我就知道这招管用
Guess I lost that bet.
我可能输了打赌
Nah, he did.
不 他死了
Now...
现在
No, no, please.
不 不 求求你
I promise I'll do whatever you want.
我保证我会做你要求的一切
I promise I won't fuck with the Soldados ever.
我保证我不再惹索尔达多族了
Please. You're damn right.
求你了 你最好这样
Hey.
嘿
No, no, look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
看着我
I want you to remember this face,
我要你记住这张脸
because if anyone from the ALM
因为ALM的任何一个人
fucks with the Soldados again,
再去招惹索尔达多族
I'm the man that's gonna kill you.
我就是那个会杀了你们的人
You work for me, you're protected.
你为我效力 会得到保护
You fuck with me, you're dead.
你惹毛我 就死定了
You think you could tell everybody that?
你能告诉大家这些吗
Yeah, you got it.
可以
No problem.
没问题
So can I please get out of this, please?
那么我能离开了吗
No.
不行
T, what the fuck, man? What?
T 搞毛啊 伙计 什么
He might have a couple broken bones,
他可能断了几根骨头
but he can still talk.
但是他还能说话
That's my fucking point, Tommy.
那他妈才是我的重点 汤米
The fuck you thinking, showing your face, man?
你♥他♥妈♥想什么呢 露出你的脸
What you think Ghost's gonna say
当这货回去找幽灵
when this shit gets back to him off the streets?
你觉得幽灵会说什么
Shut your fucking mouth.
他妈的闭嘴
Ghost ain't here. He don't exist.
幽灵不在这 他也不存在
I don't want to hear his fucking name again.
我不想再听到他的名字
Yeah. Yeah, man.
好 好的
Why are you here?
你来这儿干什么
Tommy threw a guy off a building tonight.
汤米今晚把一个人推下楼了
Now, I'm not saying that motherfucker didn't deserve it,
我不是说那个混♥蛋♥不是罪有应得
but Tommy took credit for it.
但是汤米因此得到了好评
He literally pulled his mask off
他把面具扯下来了
and told the guy's friend to spread the word.
告诉那货的朋友传播消息
He would have never done that if you were there.
如果你在那他不会那样
He says you're out.
他说你退出了
What the hell happened?
到底他妈的怎么了
He's right. I'm out.
他说得对 我退出了
This club, this life, this is who I am now.
这个夜♥总♥会♥ 这种生活 才是现在的我
I didn't get in this game to work for Tommy.
我不是来给汤米效劳的
You got me out of the gang, you.
你让我脱离帮派的 是你
You set me up
你拉我入伙
so I can take care of my family, not Tommy.
所以我才能照顾我的家人 不是汤米
What do you want me to say?
你想要我说什么
Tommy Egan's the boss now.
汤米·伊根现在是老大
Guess you better do what he wants.
你现在最好做他想要的
Well, then I better go do a pickup down on Elizabeth.
好吧 那我最好和伊丽莎白上路
Shit, I best hit the road.
该死 我最好走了
You're still doing pickups on Elizabeth?
你还在和伊丽莎白一块
Yes. Nothing's changed.
是 什么都没改变
You telling me you're still working with Lobos?
你是说你们还在给洛沃斯工作
Why wouldn't we be?
为什么不
Tommy didn't say shit, but my guess is,
汤米毛都没说 但我猜
Lobos is still inside moving weed.
洛沃斯还在里面贩毒
Nothing's gonna stop the motherfucker
什么都无法阻止那个混♥蛋♥
till he's dead.
除非他死了
We need you out on these streets.
我们需要你出面
I need you.
我需要你
Tommy's gonna get us all fucking killed.
汤米会把我们都害死的
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表