剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
(car doors open, close)
What's up, big boy?
You want a piece of this?
怎么了,大块头?你想来点吗?
(Tommy grunting)
(normal voice) You made the right choice,
paying me instead of Karen.
你做了正确的决定。给了我钱而不是凯伦。
But I still need you to find a way
to make the deal work.
但是我仍然需要你去想办法进行交易。
Karen called it off.Deal's over.
凯伦取消了,交易结束了。
No, she likes you and your three clubs.
不,她很喜欢你和你的三个夜♥总♥会♥。
Find a way.
想想办法。
I'm looking forward to having you
selling my product in her hotels.
我很期待让你在她的酒店里卖♥♥我的货。
I'm not gonna sell drugs in my clubs.
It's too risky.
我不会在我的夜♥总♥会♥里卖♥♥毒品,那太危险了。
I'm in your home,with your family.
我在你的家里和你的家人在一起。
That is risk.
这才是冒险呢。
You have too many attachments.
你有太多羁绊。
Attachments make you vulnerable,
这些羁绊使你脆弱,
but you have made vulnerability your strength.
但是你已经化脆弱为力量。
Think of them the next time
you want to betray me.
想想他们,下次你想背叛我的时候
(speaking Serbian)
瞧瞧他看我的样子。
- He really thought I was dead.
他真的以为我死了。- (elevator dings)
You have everything to lose, Duse.
你能失去的东西还有很多呢,兄弟。
- (American accent) Nice to meet you.
- Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你。 --很高兴见到你。
- Take care.
- Thank you.
保重。 --谢谢
What the fuck is going on, Ghost?
这到底是怎么回事?幽灵。
What a fucking day.
这真是操蛋的一天。
- I mean, first your bitch comes by...
- Whoa, whoa.
我的意思是先是你那个二♥奶♥过来。
喔。喔。
- Angela came here?
- Yes.
安吉拉来过吗? --是的。
- I alibied you. She knows about Lobos.
- Shit.
是的,我替你开脱了。她知道洛沃斯的事了。 --我♥操♥
- Is that why you got us up here?
- No, I got us up here
所以你就带我来到这? --不,我带你过来是因为
because fucking Milan might be listening.
该死的米兰可能在偷听。
- Milan? Who the fuck is Milan?
- Dean.
米兰?谁是米兰? --迪恩。
Dean, who we just had dinner with, Tasha.
就是刚才和我们一起吃饭的,塔莎。
He might be the most dangerous man I ever met.
他可能是我遇见过的最危险的人。
More dangerous than Kanan?
比卡南还危险?
Kanan was a street thug.
卡南只是个街头混混。
Milan's a whole bother level.
米兰是大哥级别的。
(grunts, breathing heavily)
All of you, motherfuckers!
Come on!
你们一起来,混♥蛋♥,来吧。
Kill him.
杀了他。
(speaking Serbian)
杀了他。
. (men grunting)
- (thudding)
(weakly) Come on.
来啊。
他到底有没有还击过?
他唯一的出击就是不出击。
So you're telling me that
he hovered over you this whole time
所以你告诉我他一直潜伏在你身边。
just 'cause you killed Vladimir?
就是因为你杀了弗拉基米尔?
Why didn't he just kill you?
What the fuck does he want?
他为什么不杀了你?他到底想干什么?
He wants me to suffer.
他想折磨我。
- What are we gonna do?
- I think Milan made a mistake today.
我们该怎么办? --我认为米兰今天犯了个错误。
I'm gonna use it to get us out.
我会利用这个错误让我们脱身。
- (Tommy grunting)
- (thudding)
(wheezing)
Callahan called off the Albanians.
卡拉汉放弃了阿尔巴尼亚人。
A tolerable compromise,but not what I asked.
一个能忍♥受的妥协,但是不是我要求的。
Vladimir was mistaken.
弗拉基米尔搞错了。
You are not simple...
你并非单纯。。。
but you are disobedient.
而是不听话。(放开他)
Why do you want to die, Tommy?
你为什么想死,汤米?
Oh, this is about the girl.
噢,是因为那个女孩。
(groans)
Just fucking do it.
动手吧。
I was wrong.You have immense value.
我错了,你有很大的价值啊。
You have nothing to lose, Tommy.
你没有什么可以失去的,汤米。
This is the best time to be alive.
这是生存的最佳时机。
(我们走)
(knocks on door)
- Angela.
- I can't stay long.
安吉拉。 --我不能留下太久。
I might have been followed.
我可能被跟踪了。
Yeah, Pa told me that
they brought you in for questioning.
对,帕兹告诉我他们带你去问话了。
You want to know if I gave you up.
你想知道我是否供出你了。
No, I want to know if you're okay.
不,我想知道你好不好。
No, Jamie. I'm not okay.
不,杰米,我不好。
You killed Lobos,
and the DOJ thinks I participated.
你杀了洛沃斯,司法部的人认为我也参与了。
I need you to help me prove
that I'm innocent.
我需要你证明我是无辜的。
- What are you talking about?
- Someone gave you information
你在说什么? --有人给了你洛沃斯转移的消息
about Loss's transfer so that
you could hit the caravan and kill him.
所以你能袭击警车再杀了他。
I need to know who that was.
我需要知道是谁?
I need to know who told you
where he would be.
我需要知道是谁告诉你他的动向的。
You used me.
你利用我。
As soon as you got rid of him,
you got rid of me.
你一除掉他就离开了我。
Admit it.
承认吧。
Get... Don't...
Get the fuck off me!
别,别碰我
- I'm not wearing a fucking wire.
- And how am I supposed to know that?
我身上没有窃听器。 --我怎么知道。
Because if you go down,
I go down.
因为如果你完蛋了,我也完蛋了。
I told you Lobos was alive.
是我告诉你洛沃斯还活着。
That makes me technically
part of the criminal conspiracy
严格来讲,我就成了这起刑事犯罪
to commit this murder.
的共犯。
I didn't tell you where he would be.
我没有告诉你他会去哪?
I didn't know.
我也不知道。
That's why you have to help me
find who the real leak is.
所以你才要帮我找出是谁泄的密。
Who was it?
会是谁?
I don't know
what you're talking about, Angela.
我不知道你在说什么?安吉拉。
Eastern District is
investigating the murder.
东区正在调查杀手。
If they figure out it was you,
it's gonna trace back to me.
如果他们查出来是你,那就会来调查我。
(distant siren wailing)
You're gonna let me get the death penalty
for something I didn't do.
你打算让我因为我没做过的事而被处死刑吗?
Angie, don't say that.
安吉拉,别这么说。
You told me
you didn't love me anymore...
你说过你不再爱我了。
but you lied.
但是你说谎了。
You never loved me.
你从没爱过我。
Angie, I do love you.
You know I love you.
安吉拉,我爱你。你知道我爱你。
Don't.
别。
I'll fix this.
我会解决的。
The only way to fix this
唯一的解决办法就是
is to tell me who helped you.
告诉我是谁帮助你的。
Who helped you, Jamie?
谁帮助你的,杰米?
Who told you where Lobos would be?
谁告诉你洛沃斯会去哪里?
If whoever murdered Lobos
had inside information,
即使杀掉洛沃斯的人有内部信息,
I don't know
who he or she got it from.
我也不知道这个人是哪得知的。
- Find out.
- Angie, don't go.
查出来。 --安吉拉,别走。
- (door slams)
- (sighs)
(music playing)
♪ I've been having trouble sleeping ♪
♪ 'Cause all I think about is you ♪
♪ It's all I know how to do ♪
♪ I've been having trouble thinking ♪
♪ 'Cause all you are
and how you played me like a fool ♪
♪ Hurt so bad but got me hooked ♪
♪ In another year,
I'll be waiting here ♪
♪ So you can figure it out ♪
♪ In another life,
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表