剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Believe it or not...
不管你信不信。
I kind of miss those clays.
我有点怀念那些日子。
You still got that certain set of skills
你仍然拥有一套技能
that makes them listen to you when you talk.
让他们在你说话的时候听你的。
Turn 40,
到了40岁,
they turn into Helen Keller.
他们就视而不见了。
A word of advice...
给你一点建议,
take that ass to General Crimes and make a case.
去普通刑事犯罪科,然后给出一个解释
Get a bench before you turn into a pumpkin.
在你变成失败者之前占有一席之地
I was thinking...
我在想。。。
the Jimenez tried to kill Lobos
希梅内斯以前在一级防范禁闭期的时候,
before when he was in lock down but failed.
曾经尝试过杀掉洛沃斯,但是失败了。
Do you think they finally finished the task?
你觉得是他们终于完成任务了吗?
Loss's murder investigation
调查洛沃斯谋杀案
is not my problem.
不是我的事。
And it's not yours either,
也不是你的。
but you'll get your answer soon enough.
但是你很快会得到答案。
Eastern District's been assigned
to figure out who pulled the trigger.
东区的人已经被派去查找是谁暗下杀手。
And when they do,
等他们找到答案,
it's gonna lead them right back here.
就会引导他们回到这里。
So how the fuck he know about this place?
所以他到底是怎么知道这个地方的?
I know about everything.
我什么都知道。
What the housemother is this?
这他妈的是什么情况?
There you will find the product
for your primers as we discussed.
在那儿你们会找到我们说好的,为你们准备的货
No more Father Callahan.
不要再用卡拉汉神父了
He runs guns for the...
他替阿尔巴尼亚黑鬼
(speaking Serbian)
偷运枪♥支♥
Fuck the guns.
去他妈的枪
His kids move a shit-ton of product,
undetected on account of their uniforms.
他的孩子们因为穿着制♥服♥,运了成吨♥的货都没被发现
Ah, getting rid of Callahan
is bad for business.
放弃卡拉汉对我们的生意没有好处
You're right, Tommy.
汤米,你说得对。
This is business.
这是生意。
Do not fire Callahan.
别开除卡拉汉。
Kill him.
杀了他。
I ain't gonna kill the motherfucker
just 'cause you say so.
我不会因为你这样说就杀了那个王八蛋。
We also have your product, Duse.
我们也给你准备了货。
I will require you to sell it in your nightclubs.
我会要求你在你的夜♥总♥会♥里贩卖♥♥
Surely there's another way to punish him.
当然还有其他的办法惩罚他。
(whispering in Serbian)
What I'm saying is I can push
just as much product on the street,
我所说的是,我可以卖♥♥同样多的货
with fewer consequences.
但是承担更少的责任。
(grunting and choking)
(neck snaps)
He did not follow my instructions.
他不听我的指示。
I will require a cashier's check
我要求给我的保安公♥司♥开一张银行本票
made out to my security company
for the full cost of the product...
涵盖所有的货物成本
by the end of the day.
在今天之内。
Chef, you got to let us
pay you double next delivery.
头儿,你得让我们跟下批货一起支付给你
All of our clean money's tied up.
现在我们所有的合法收入都被占用了。
(American accent)
Karen Basset will wait, right, James?
凯伦.巴西特会等的,对吗?詹姆斯。
Get your men to work.
让你的人动起来。
--让他们走
--那个白人很快就会证明他一无是处
He knows everything about our business.
他对我们的生意了如指掌
He's forcing us to run it instead of just taking it, man.
他这是强迫我们执行而不是接受
To what end?
他图什么呢?
So he don't have to do it.
这样他就不用做了。
You heard him.We're his slaves.
你听到他说的话了,我们是他的奴隶。
Listen, Tommy,all my clean money's tied up.
听着,汤米,我所有的合法收入都被占用了。
You got enough to float us?
你有足够的钱供我们用吗?
Nah, but you can have my share.
没有,但是你可以用我的那份。
I ain't paying up front for an untested product.
我不会为没测试鞍的货提前付款。
Milan will have to deal.
米兰不得不妥协。
Tommy, a man like that doesn't fucking deal.
汤米,那样的人是不会妥协的。
You see what he just did to his boy?
你看到他怎么对待自己人了吗?
Once upon a time, you were the one
warning me not to cross him.
曾经是你劝我不要惹怒他
Now all of a sudden,you all about it?
现在你突然变成了那样。
- What the fuck is up with you?
- What the fuck is up with you,
你他到妈到底怎么了? --你才他妈的到底怎么了。
rolling over like a little bitch?
You really gonna deal in your club?
像个小贱♥人♥一样乖乖听话吗?你真的要在你的夜♥总♥会♥里交易吗?
All I'm saying is, for now,we got to do what he says.
我的意思,现在,我们要按照他说的做。
We wet Callahan, we go to the bank,
we pay the motherfucker,
我们做掉卡拉汉,然后去银行
then we sit back, and we wait to see
what our next move is gonna be.
把钱付给那个王八蛋,然后静观其变。
Look, man,I can't get out of this shit alone.
听着,我无法独自完成这些。
I don't care what the Serbian
Hannibal Lecter says, Ghost,
我不管塞尔维亚人汉尼拔.莱克特说了啥,
you ain't my fucking boss.
你不是我的老板。
I've been running things since you left.
自从你离开之后我一直在处理这些事情。
I'll handle this my own way.
我会用自己的方式解决。
First the gun, now this.
先是枪,现在又来这出。
He's just getting worse, Ghost.
幽灵,他越来越堕落了。
If he'll raise a hand to me,
the worst is yet to come.
如果他还敢跟我还手,那还会有更坏的事发生。
Okay, Tasha, as soon as the boy
gets back from therapy,
好了,塔莎,等他做完治疗回来。
I'll talk to him, all right?
I'll get him straight.
我会和他谈谈,好吗?我会让他回到正轨的。
Yeah, well, good thing, 'cause
you're the one that got him crooked.
是啊,很好。因为就是你让他走入歧途的。
You know, he's still torn up
over the Knicks game you took away.
你知道,他仍对取消观看尼克队比赛耿耿于怀。
I told you,something came up.
我告诉过你,事发突然 。
Something more important than your son?
有什么事比你儿子更重要?
I know you ain't gonna tell me
what it was.
我知道你不会告诉我。
Do you even know how to tell the truth anymore?
你还知道要怎么说实话吗?
Okay, Tasha.You want the truth?
好了,塔莎,你想知道事实吗?
Please.
请说。
Here it is.I need your help.
是这样的,我需要你的帮助
I got the Karen Basset contract.
我拿到了凯伦.巴西特的合同
The problem is,I'm short on money.
问题是,我现在缺钱。
Did you not just brag to me about having
the cash when we were at her hotel?
我们在她的酒店的时候,你不是说有很多现金的吗?
- What happened?
- Some unexpected bills.
发生了什么? --一些意料之外的帐单。
- (scoffs)
- So, look, I just need a short-term loan
听着,我只需要个人退休帐户的短期贷款。
from the IRA and the kids' trust,
和孩子的信托。
but I can't do it until I get your
permission since you're the co-signatory.
但是没有你许可我得不到,因为你是连署人。
- Mm-mm, no.
- What?
不行。 --为什么?
- I'm not doing it.
- Look, Tasha,
我不会这样做的。 --听着,塔莎。
you know I will have it
back to you right away.
你知道我很快就会还给你的。
Tasha, I would not be standing here
in front of you pleading
塔莎,我就不会站在你面前求你。
if I had another option.
如果我有其它办法的话。
Seems to me you got another option.
在我看来你还有其他选择。
Shouldn't you be asking that other woman for help?
你不是应该向另一个女人寻求帮助吗?
All that lawyer money she got?
她做律师挣的钱呢?
Um, I can't...I can't ask Angela, okay?
我不能向安吉拉开口,好吗?
We-we're no longer together.
我。。。我们结束了。
I ended it
是我提出的。
I don't want to get into it right now.
I'm asking you.
我现在不想谈论这件事。我在请求你。
I need the money.
我需要钱。
- The tax penalties will be ridiculous.
- No, 'cause we--
这会带来难以置信的税务处罚 --不会,因为
The club shit is speculative.
夜♥总♥会♥就是投机的。
And I know you, Ghost.
而且我了解你,幽灵。
Things go south with the clubs,
you're gonna put all the Lobos cash
夜♥总♥会♥每况愈下,你就会把所有用在洛沃斯身上的钱全投到那里面。
right into them,and the kids take a hit.
然后孩子就会受到影响
You'll forget all about putting the money back.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表