剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
M:You miss him?
你想他了?
Hey, M.
How can I help you?
你好,主法官,我能帮你什么?
I stopped by Truth,called on James St. Patrick.
我去过真理了,拜访了詹姆斯.圣.帕特里克。
I actually get it now.
事实上我有点明白了。
I wonder what it was like to wake up
to him every morning.
我很好奇每天早上在他身边醒来是什么样。
You know he was involved with the Lobos murder...
你知道洛沃斯的谋杀涉及到他
somehow.
多少有点。
Now, I don't think he did
any of the dirty work,
现在,我认为他没有做任何不法行为
not with those bespoke suits and all,
没有跟那些穿西服的人一起做事。
but I bet he knows who pulled the trigger.
但我敢保证他知道是谁开的枪。
I don't know what he knows,
if he knows anything at all.
我根本不知道他到底知道什么,是否知道。
You know this is a death penalty case,
你知道这是一个死刑案件。
and you know a jury would eat you alive.
你也知道陪审团会把你活活吞掉。
A young, beautiful woman sleeping with the enemy.
一个年轻美丽的女人和敌人上♥床♥。
But...
但是,
if you wear a wire,
如果你带着监听器。
get St. Patrick to talk,
让圣.帕特里克说话。
he and the shooter would get prosecuted, not you.
他和开枪的人就会被起诉,而不是你。
You think he would confess to me?
你觉得他会向我坦白吗?
Why?
为什么?
I saw his face when I said your name.
我说你的名字时,我看到了他的表情。
I think he'd probably confess just to get back up that pencil skirt,
我觉得你穿铅笔裙回去,。
and you could get a walk.
他也许会坦白的,你们可以走走。
That's bullshit, and you know it.
这是胡说,你知道的。
If you had evidence,the Lobos shooters
如果你有证据射杀洛沃斯的人
would be flipped on me,not the other way around.
就会找上我,而不是我去他。
I'd get lethal injection because I took a vow
我会被注射处死因为我发过誓
to serve and protect.
要服务和保护国家。
I'm not your leak, M.
我不是你要找的内鬼,MJ.
I don't know anything about St. Patrick's involvement,
我对圣.帕特里克的参与一概不知
but trust me,if I could prove he was guilty,
但是相信我,如果我可以证明他有罪。
I'd serve him up to you on a goddamn platter.
我会把他给你端过来的。
I hope you survive this,HAUSA Valdez.
我希望你能挺过去,司法助理检察官巴尔德斯。
I'll be rooting for you.
我会支持你的。
Tasha: Ghost.
幽灵 ,
- Ghost!
- Hmm?
幽灵。 --嗯。
I know you hear me.
Wake up.
我知道你听见了。 --醒醒
What the fuck, Tash?
搞什么,塔莎?
Kids saw you come home drunk last night
孩子们昨晚见你醉醺醺的回家来。
when you were supposed to be watching them.
你本应该看管他们的
I mean, what the fuck are you thinking, Ghost?
你♥他♥妈♥的想什么呢,幽灵?
You got to have your mind right,
especially now.
你必须端正思想,尤其是现在
I haven't seen you like this in years.
我好几年没见过你这样了。
I went to a bar last night
to do some research.
我昨晚去酒吧做调研了。
I'm in control, Tasha.
我在控制之中,塔莎
I'm gonna get us out from under Milan.
我要让咱们摆脱米兰的控制
I got a plan.
我有个计划
Maybe we shouldn't be planning something against him.
或许我们不应该策划反对他
Maybe with Milan, doing nothing
is the right thing to do,
或许对于米兰,什么都不做才是对的
- keep us all safe.
- You got to trust me, Tash, okay?
让我们都安全。 --你得相信我,好吗,塔莎。
You have to trust me.
你得相信我,塔莎。
That's why I went out last night.
所以昨晚我才出去。
I need more information before I can make a move.
我在动手前需要更多信息
I'm gonna shower.
我去洗个澡。
(door closes)
Tommy, Ghost is plotting something against Milan,
汤米,幽灵正在密谋对付米兰。
and he's fucking drinking again.
Call me back.
而且他又开始酗酒了,给我电♥话♥。
- Are you hungry?
- No, thank you.
你饿吗? --不,谢谢
So tell me how Ghost reacted to the meeting at Truth.
那么告诉我幽灵对真理的会议的反应如何
He wasn't happy about it,
but I got him to come 'round.
他不太高兴,但我让他开始接受了。
You see how the tables have turned?
你看到局面是如何翻转的了。
How he needs you now?
他有多需要你。
I can tell from watching you
that it used to be the other way.
我看着你就能知道,是相反的。
Well, a lot of things done changed.
很多事都变了。
And yet some have not.
还有一些没变。
You're still uncle to his children,
brother to his wife.
你仍然是他孩子的叔叔,他老婆的兄弟。
I went to see Tasha to see if Ghost
had told her about me.
我去见过塔莎,看幽灵是否告诉过她关于我的事
He told her everything.
他把一切都告诉她了。
She was afraid,
but more for her friend than herself.
她很害怕的,但比起自己,她更担心她朋友
- What friend?
- Lakeisha, pretty girl.
什么朋友? --拉凯莎,漂亮姑娘
Yeah.
对。
All of you so connected,
你们都紧密相连,
but all it causes is pain.
但只会导致痛苦。
What would your life be like,Tommy,
如果你没有朋友,汤米
if you had no friends,
那你的人生会变成什么样?
if you were completely free?
如果你是完全自♥由♥的?
- I am free.
- Are you?
我是自♥由♥的。 --真的?
Or are you still loyal to a man
who is not loyal to you?
还是说你仍然忠于一个对你不忠的人。
Right now,
现在,
I bet Ghost is plotting against me
我敢打赌幽灵正在密谋对付我
even though he knows I will kill the both of you
尽管他知道如果他有所行
if he tries to make a move.
我会把你们俩全杀掉。
He didn't tell me nothing about no plans.
他没有跟我说过什么有关的计划。
Would he?You know the man.
是吗?你了解他。
Would he tell you before he made a move?
他行动之前会告诉你吗?
I see potential in you,my friend.
我看到了你的潜力,我的朋友
You could replace me.
你取代我。
But you cannot get there as long
as you are anchored to Ghost,
但你如果一直依赖幽灵,那个你无法信任的人,
a man you cannot trust.
那你就做不到。
Why we working for the Serbian motherfucker, hmm?
我们为什么替塞尔维亚人卖♥♥命呢?
Why'd you send me away?你为何打发我走?
So you could kill Lobos?
那样你就能杀掉洛沃斯?
I don't know if I can trust you.
我不知道我是否能信任你。
Listen, Ruiz, I know you were talking to the Feds,
听着,鲁伊斯,我知道你被联邦调查局问话了。
and I know that you almost gave them my name
而且我也知道,你差点就告诉他们我的名字。
even after I saved your life.
尽管我救过你的命。
The Putter Recant girl,the HAUSA, she works for you.
那个波多黎各的姑娘,助理检察官为你工作。
Not a good look for you.
你怎么感谢可不好啊。
You turning snitch on me does not end well for you.
把我抖出来,你也不会有好结果。
But I'll tell you how you can make it up to me.
但我会告诉你如何补偿我
You go give them another story.
你告诉他们另一版本。
I'm done fucking with the Feds.
我不想跟联邦政♥府♥打交道了。
No, you aren't.You go back to the Feds.
不行,你得回去和联邦政♥府♥打交道。
You tell them you'll help them,
but instead of snitching on me,
告诉他们你会帮助他们,但不是告发我。
you give them a bigger fish,
our new boss, Milan.
你要给他们一条更大的鱼,我们的老大,米兰
I'm not snitching on that guy.
我不会告发那个人的
If the Feds put Milan away
or deport his ass back to hell...
如果联邦政♥府♥放了米兰,或将他驱逐出境,
I'm out.I bow out as bistro.
我就退出。辞掉经销商一职。
You get a new connect,
and you become bistro.
你可以找一个新上家,你来当经销商。
You back in the game, baby,
with an upgrade.
你就重返老本行,而且还升了职。
(indistinct chatter)
Kanan: Yo, Tarim.
哟,塔里克。
How you doing?
你好吗?
Hey, I’m check y'all later.
嘿,我一会找你们。
I was in the hood, thought
I'd roll through, see what's up.
我在街区,想着应该来拜访一下,看看怎么了。
You want to get something to eat?
你要吃什么吗?
I don't know.I got to wait for Dee.
不知道,我在等德瑞。
You got to wait for your babysitter?
I hear that.
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表