剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
it's all gone now?
已经解决了是吧
All gone.
解决了
They can't even try to come get me now.
他们想再找我都没门儿
Yo, I know the product, and I know the game,
我懂产品 我懂游戏规则
and now that I've seen how they work up close,
现在我也知道了如何搞定交易
I know even better how to move serious weight
我甚至知道如何在法律的监管之外
without law enforcement suspecting a goddamn thing.
大规模运货
I'm gonna get you the best product at the best price.
我会给你物美价廉的商品
The shipments will be reliable, and they'll be on time.
运输可靠又准时
And not on Sundays.
别周日来
I'm a little busy on Sundays.
周日很忙
Yeah, I got you.
好 没问题
And if anybody ever fuck with you, they fuck with me,
你的事就是我的事
and people that fuck with me, well,
我的事 呵呵
they end up on the wrong side of the grass.
他们找麻烦找错人了
So how green you want to fucking get?
那么你们想赚多少钱
You know, I know you from somewhere.
我以前听说过你
Didn't you used to roll with that black guy, Ghost?
你以前是不是和那个黑人 幽灵合作
Used to, past tense.
过的事了
Why, is there a problem?
怎么了 有问题吗
No, there is no problem.
不 没有问题
I just don't like doing business with niggers.
我不想和黑鬼做生意
Can't trust them.
我不信任他们
You'll be hearing from me soon.
我会尽快给你们消息
You're way more expensive
你们太贵了
than the other top security firms.
比其他顶尖保全公♥司♥贵多了
I've heard we're about twice as much.
我听说我们是他们的两倍多
You heard right.
就是这样
We're worth it.
我们值这个价
My men are military trained at identifying conflict
我的人都是经过军事训练的 能识别冲突
and suppressing it before the situation gets out of hand.
并在场面失控前将其镇♥压♥
They contain and control
他们会阻止并控制住场面
because once a brawl breaks out, it's too late.
因为如果争吵已经开始了 再处理就太晚了
If you hire me, you and your patrons
如果你雇用我 你和你的客户
will be completely safe within these walls,
在这里是百分之百安全的
safer than they've ever been before.
我保证他们从未如此安全过
Darryl, it's Ange.
达瑞尔 我是安琪
I need to talk to you about Greg Knox.
我得和你谈谈格雷格·诺克斯
That was nice work with Judge Cross today.
今天与法官克罗斯的交涉干得漂亮
You know, she's a battle-ax,
你知道的 她是个战斧
but she never ignores precedent.
但是她从不忽视先例
I think we both rose to the occasion.
我觉得我们都应变自如
That's what's so frustrating about you, Valdes.
这就是你令人失望的原因 巴尔德斯
You know how to be a good prosecutor
当你想做一名好检察官时
when you want to be.
你就会知道如何去做
Maybe that's why Mike keeps you around,
可能这就是迈克让你留在他身边的原因
'cause you're the Calamity Jane of this fuckin' department,
因为你是他部门里的神枪手简
and yet somehow you're still on this case.
而且现在不知何故你还在参与此案
I guess you've forgotten how we arrested Lobos
我觉得你已经忘了我们最初
in the first place.
是如何逮捕洛沃斯的了
If it gets out that Lobos is alive,
如果洛沃斯还活着的消息散布出去
whoever tried to kill him the first time
不论第一次是谁想杀他
will come back for round two.
都会再来一次的
That could happen.
很有可能
Could? Will.
不是可能 是一定
And if Lobos isn't kept under strict seal,
而且如果洛沃斯没有被严格控制住
he could order a preemptive hit,
他可能会先发制人
give orders for a retaliation kill
会从他的监牢里
right from his cell.
发送命令报复杀人
The person who ordered the hit would be in danger.
命令行刺的人可能有危险
I don't give a shit if one of the Jimenez assholes
我不关心希梅内斯那些混♥蛋♥
gets clipped because they tried to kill Lobos,
因为想杀洛沃斯而被宰
but my career is on the line here.
但是我的职业生涯就看这个案子了
Any mistake you make to jeopardize this case,
你若犯任何可能威胁到这个案子的错误
I'll go to Collins if I have to...
如有必要 我都会找柯林斯
I don't give a fuck...
我不在乎
to make sure you're removed.
为了让你调离
Tommy, what the hell?
汤米 到底怎么回事
What you want, Tash?
你想怎样 塔莎
I want to know why you haven't been returning my calls.
我想知道你为什么不回我电♥话♥
I've been trying to tell you that Shawn is dead.
我想告诉你 肖恩死了
What happened to him?
他怎么了
Ghost says Kanan did it
幽灵说是卡南干的
and that he killed Kanan afterwards,
他后来又杀了 卡南
but I don't believe a word that motherfucker says anymore.
但是我再也不信这个混♥蛋♥说的话了
Oh, yeah? Me either. Good luck with that.
是吗 我也不信 祝你好运
What happened between you?
你们俩怎么了
It don't matter what happened.
那都不重要
Can't change it now.
现在也改变不了了
Tommy, for the kids.
汤米 为了孩子们
They need an explanation.
他们需要个解释
I need to know if Ghost killed Shawn
我需要知道幽灵是否杀了肖恩
the night of that party at Truth,
那晚在真理的聚会
the night you got out of jail.
你出狱的那晚
Ghost was with me.
幽灵是和我在一起
He picked me up.
他带我出狱的
I know he killed Kanan too.
我也知道他杀了卡南
He ain't lying about that either.
他说的是真的
I'm sorry about Shawn.
我为肖恩感到遗憾
I'm sorry the kids got to go through that.
很遗憾得让孩子们经历这件事
Ghost says he's out the game now.
幽灵说他现在不干了
That why you're mad at him?
这就是你恼怒他的原因吗
Good-bye, Tasha.
再见 塔莎
Is this a commentary on my cooking?
这算是对我厨艺的评价吗
If I said no, would you believe me?
如果我说不是 你会相信吗
You know, it was nice having you at the club the other night.
那晚有你在夜♥总♥会♥陪我真好
It felt right.
真的很棒
Yeah, for me too.
是啊 我也是
Think you can come again tomorrow?
你明天能再来吗
You know, if you don't have to get up too early?
如果你不必起床太早的话
Yeah, maybe.
好呀 也许吧
Jamie, there's something we need to talk about.
杰米 有件事我们需要谈谈
I have to go to Truth.
我得去真理了
The club doesn't open until 10:00.
俱乐部十点才营业
You got to go right now?
你现在就去吗
Yeah, right now, baby. I'm sorry.
是的 现在 宝贝对不起
You know, some nights, things come up unexpectedly.
你知道的 有时候 事情总是不期而至
It's part of the nightlife business.
这是做夜场生意的常态
You were saying something,
你刚说有什么事
something you wanted to talk about?
你想要谈谈的
Just Paz stuff.
只是小事
It can wait.
不急的
Go.
去吧
Dominique, man, you look gorgeous tonight.
多米尼克 上帝呀 你今晚真亮眼
Now, make sure you take care of this guy.
现在 好好招呼这位客人
Big spender.
大金主
Excuse me, you run this place?
打扰了 你是这儿的负责人吗
I do.
是的
Can I help you?
有什么可以帮你吗
Maybe, maybe not.
也许可以 也许不行
Don't know. I was wondering about her.
并不确定 我对她感兴趣
She got a boyfriend or anything?
她有男朋友之类的吗
I don't believe so, no.
我想没有
Good, thank you.
好的 谢谢
What time you let them off work?
你什么时候让她们下班
I'll, um... I'll play by the rules.
我会... 按规矩来
Look, I don't know what you heard about me
我不知道你听了什么关于我的传言
or where you heard it from,
或者你从哪听来的
but I don't do that anymore.
但我不干了
I must be misinformed.
我肯定受了误导
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表