剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Because he won't return my calls, okay?
因为他不回我电♥话♥ 好吗
He don't want to see me.
他不想见我
Well, he doesn't want to see me.
好吧 他也不想见我
Looks like I'm collateral damage
像是我是你们之间的
in whatever happened between y'all.
附带损伤
Can you just reach out to Tommy for me?
你能为我联♥系♥汤米吗
Today?
今天
Did you hear from Lobos
你有没有听洛沃斯说
about why we keep getting half the motherfucking weight?
为什么我们还是只能拿到一半的货
Look, Lobos is stuck in the joint,
听着 洛沃斯困在牢里
and we selling the story that he dead in the streets,
我们在道上散布谣言他已经死了
so motherfucker got problems, all right?
所以应该是那个操蛋家伙遇到困难了吧
Probably had to scale down his moves for a minute
可能在他诈死期间得缩小
while he plays dead, so slow your roll, man.
运货比例 冷静点 伙计
All right.
好吧
What am I gonna tell our new primera friends
我该怎么跟我们的新伙伴说
when we can't deliver the amount of fuckin' weight
不能配送承诺给他们的
we promised them, Tommy?
那么多货 汤米
Yo, maybe we should step on the product,
或许我们应该在海♥洛♥因♥里掺点奶粉之类
cut it up, right?
做漂亮点 对吧
Make everybody fucking happy.
让所有人都满意
We ain't doing that. Why not?
我们不能那么做 为什么
The move is short-minded, man.
那么做太欠考虑了 伙计
I'm not gonna compromise the product.
我不会在货上做手脚的
That would ruin my name in the street.
那会毁了我在道上的名声
Change of management doesn't mean change in product.
改变管理并不意味着改变货
Then what we gonna do? I don't know.
那我们怎么做 我不知道
Why don't you fucking let me think?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么不安静下让我想想
How long have you been back in town?
你回城里多久了
Long enough to know that you're not welcome here.
足以知道这里不欢迎你
Look, Tommy doesn't want to talk to you or Ghost.
汤米不想和你还有幽灵说话
I think he'll change his mind
我想要是我们谈钱的话
when we talk about money.
他会改变主意的
Not so fast.
别那么着急
Your name ain't on this check.
支票上写的可不是你的名字
How much is that for?
是多少钱
You'll find out when you tell Tommy
让汤米来见我
to come see me.
你就会知道了
He knows my number.
他有我号♥码
We both work for Lobos.
我们都是在为洛沃斯做事
We're on the same side. I'm looking for your help here.
我们是一个阵营的 我需要你的帮助
If we knew the name of the man who stabbed Lobos,
我们要是知道是谁捅伤洛沃斯的话
he'd already be dead.
那他早就死了
Well, he's not,
可他还没死
and if somebody else finds him before we do,
要是有人在我们之前找到他
Lobos could have a problem.
洛沃斯可就有麻烦了
We let everyone believe it's the Jimenez
我们让所有人都相信是希梅内斯干的
so there aren't any loose ends,
所以才没有那么多麻烦事
but if the hitter fingers Ghost,
可要是杀手指证了幽灵
then Ghost can turn witness
那幽灵就可能变成证人
and testify against Lobos.
并指证洛沃斯
Trust me, if that happens,
你要相信 如果这样的事发生了
No, no, no, no,
不 不 不 不
Fuck that.
去他的
My kids are not spending the night
我的孩子就不会
over at no side piece's house, ever.
去那种女人家过夜 绝不
That bitch is a drive-by.
那个贱♥人♥不过就是个过客
She ain't a drive-by. He parked.
她不是过客 他们已经同居了
And if I act badly,
要是我撒泼的话
the kids are the only ones who suffer.
受伤的只会是孩子们
You're being way too nice.
你这也太好心了
I'm being an adult, Keisha.
我这是成熟的表现 凯莎
Trust me, if it wasn't for them kids,
相信我 要不是为了孩子们
I'd throw the bitch down the stairs.
我绝对会把那贱♥人♥扔楼下去
You the right amount of wrong,
那才对嘛
or you could punch that bitch in the throat
你可以狠揍那个贱♥人♥一顿
with that big-ass ring of... Tasha,
就用你的鹅蛋戒指... 塔莎
where your ring at?
你的戒指呢
Do not tell me he asked you to give that shit back.
你可别跟我说 他让你把戒指还回去了
He wouldn't try it.
他才不会
It's worth more to me gone.
它不在了 对我才更有价值可言
You sold it?
你把它卖♥♥了
You that pressed?
手头有那么紧吗
I'm not pressed for money, not yet.
我没那么缺钱 还没到那地步
I'm just... I'm over it, Keisha.
我只是... 我想通了 凯莎
I'm not playing make-believe with Ghost anymore.
我不会再相信幽灵了
The Ghost I knew is gone.
我认识的那个幽灵已经不在了
Well, look,
看
if you ever need some extra cash,
要是你缺钱的话
you could always do the books around here for me.
可以到这里来工作
I know you always got my back, girl,
我就知道你一直罩着我呢
and I appreciate that,
谢谢
but I'm good.
不过 我没事
I'll let you know, though, if anything changes.
要是有事的话 我会告诉你的
I might need you.
我有可能需要你帮我
All right, well, I'ma go finish this weave real quick.
没问题 我现在要去给客户编个头发
Yeah, help her out.
快去吧
Stop.
少来
Got some big spenders over there,
那边有几个大金主
four bottles of Effen, and it's still early.
要了四瓶艾氛伏特加 这才刚刚开始呢
My kind of people.
我就喜欢这样的人
Hey, here they are.
就在那
I'm James St. Patrick, the club owner.
我是詹姆斯·圣帕特里克 夜店的老板
Hey, bae, hold my piece. Andy. Andy.
宝贝 帮我拿着 安迪 安迪
This is Alby. Hey, Alby, pleasure.
这是阿尔比 阿尔比 幸会
Hey, great place you got here, bro.
你这地方不错啊 哥们
Thanks, man. You know, we... we try.
多谢夸奖 我们很努力的
Well, we love it, don't we, Andy?
我们特别喜欢这里 对吧 安迪
Love it. Yeah, we'll be back.
爱死了的 我们还会再光顾的
Creatures of habit, we are.
我们是习惯性动物
All right, well, you know what?
好吧 其实
You should make a habit of coming to Verbatim,
你们也可以常去威宝坐坐
my new spot.
那是我的新夜店
New? Yeah, I thought that was a Stern place.
新夜店 我还以为那是斯特恩的地盘呢
Used to be.
以前是
Now it's mine.
现在是我的
You know DJ Taj, right?
你认识DJ塔杰 对吧
DJ Taj? He's the shit.
DJ塔杰 他可是名人呢
Well, he'll be spinning at the re-launch party,
他会来我们为重新开张举♥行♥的派对表演
so you should come through.
你们该过来看看
Yeah, honestly, mate, Verbatim,
说真的 兄弟 威宝
it's kind of tired,
我们都腻味了
but if, uh, Taj is there, I'll swing by.
不过 要是塔杰在那里 我就一定会去
Sounds good. I'll comp you.
好主意 我会送优♥惠♥券给你们
Make sure you bring all these beautiful ladies too, okay?
可别忘了把这些美女都带去
Sounds... sounds good. Sounds good.
听...听着不错 好主意
Hey, so cool of you, bro. No problem.
兄弟 你真是太酷了 小意思
How about I swing by a new bottle? That'll be on me.
要不再来一瓶吧 算我请客
That's very good. All right.
好呀 好吧
I'll be right back with two VIP invites.
我去给你们拿两张贵宾请帖过来
Don't shoot too many people with that.
可别老是用那个对着人发射
What's up, Andre?
怎么了 安德烈
Look, man, I came to work for you to help you out,
我来这里工作是为了帮你
but you keeping me out the loop, man.
可你总是有事瞒着我
What's up with that card in that desk,
抽屉里的卡片是怎么回事
the one with the blood all over it?
就那张上面全是血的
What's up with you looking in my desk?
你翻我抽屉干什么
The funny thing is I was looking for a goddamn tie,
我当时在找领带
but that's not the fucking point.
可这不是问题关键所在
I've seen that card before.
我见过那张卡
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表