剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Don't be offended, Mr. Kantos.
无意冒犯 坎托斯先生
What can I do for you, Officer?
我能为你做些什么 长官
Actually, I want to ask you a few questions
事实上 我想问你几个关于
about Thomas Egan and James St. Patrick.
托马斯·伊根和詹姆斯·圣帕特里克的问题
I haven't seen Tommy Egan in a very long time.
我很久都没见过汤米·伊根了
He never really hung out here much.
他从不在这儿泡吧
As for James, anything you want to ask him,
至于詹姆斯 不管你想问什么
you can ask him directly.
你都可以直接问他
He'll be in tomorrow.
他明天会在这儿
Now, if we're all done here,
现在 如果没什么事了
I'd be happy to cover your tab.
我很乐意支付你今晚的费用
Whole thing? Mm, thank you.
所有的吗 谢谢
I'll see myself out.
我这就走了
You noticed.
你发现了
Why am I not on a plane to Mexico right now?
为什么我现在没在去墨西哥的飞机上
Jefe, I tried to use the argument this morning
头儿 我今天早上试着用过
as we planned,
我们设想的论据
but I told you, I couldn't control the judge.
但我告诉过你 我没法操控法官
Apparently they've seized all my assets,
似乎他们没收了我所有资产
and I can't even afford to pay for the gardener
我甚至没法给我在波兰科区房♥子的
at my house in Polanco.
园丁付工资
And Manuel, he does amazing things
而曼纽尔 他在玫瑰花上
with roses... but not for free.
造诣惊人... 但从不免费
We have to make it look like you're dead.
我们必须伪造你的死亡
If your money's moving,
如果你的资金在运转
it means you're alive to move it.
这意味着你仍活着在使用它们
Now, I'm doing what I can
现在 我在尽我所能地
to impede the progress of the case.
阻止这案子的进度
The La Arana cards went back to the NYPD precincts
阿♥拉♥纳卡片系统在纽约警♥察♥局辖内
for each individual murder.
调查每一个谋杀犯
When we want them back for evidence,
如果我们让他们对证
it'll take a year to find them.
这将花上一年的时间去找他们
The only witnesses that can hurt you are Ruiz,
能影响你的仅有的目击者是
who we're looking for,
我们正在找的鲁伊斯
and Ghost.
以及幽灵
I have that under control.
我正在被看守
I will let you know when we find Ruiz.
我们找到鲁伊斯了会告诉你的
Why in the world would I ever give up my U.S. Attorney
我为何要放弃已经成为我囊中之物的
that I have in my back pocket?
美国律师呢
I'm assuming that Ghost is keeping his, right?
我猜幽灵就没放弃 对吧
Angela is with him, yes,
安吉拉在他身边 是的
and I told you,
我告诉过你
she may be useful later to help destroy your case.
她也许之后将有助于结束你的案子
She wants to be present at your next interview.
她想参加你接下来的讯问
Bring her.
带她来
I want to see if she breaks under pressure.
我想看看她的承受能力
If she's weak, she may present too great a risk.
如果她很脆弱 那会带来巨大风险
If anything happens to Angela,
如果安吉拉出了什么事
it will blow back on both of us.
我们俩都要玩完
A U.S. Attorney dies while prosecuting you?
一名美国律师在审讯你时死去
Forget it.
别傻了
You have to trust me, Jefe.
你必须相信我 头儿
I've taken care of every loose end.
我在小心地收尾
Hello, sir.
你好 先生
Uh, good evening, sir.
晚上好 先生
I'm here to visit a friend, Tatiana Boriskaya.
我来找个朋友 塔蒂阿娜·鲍里斯卡雅
Sorry, there's no answer. She's probably out.
抱歉 无人接听 她可能出去了
But if you like, I could tell her you stopped by.
若有需要 我可以告诉她你来过
No, I was just in the neighborhood,
不用了 我就在这附近
so I'll catch up with her another time, all right?
下次我再找她见面 有劳了
Take care.
保重
I take it, Mr. Lobos,
我知道 洛沃斯先生
that your lawyer has explained
你的律师已经解释了
the John Doe prosecution to you.
你受到的匿名起诉
Yes, yes, yes, he has.
是 是 是 是的
Overnight I have no name, no money, nothing.
一夜之间 我成了无名之辈 没钱 一无所有
It's... it's like I ceased to exist
这... 这就像我不复存在
all because I had the grave misfortune
这全部的悲剧都是因为
of being stabbed
我在你们的监管下
while I was in your custody,
被极其不幸地刺伤了
so I understand.
所以我明白
Would you please describe the events
可否请你描述下
of the morning you were injured?
那个早晨你遇刺的过程
Mr. Kessler, can you control your client, please?
凯斯勒先生 请你管管你的委托人行吗
We can talk about cocks all day, Mr. Lobos,
我们可以全天都聊鸡♥巴♥ 洛沃斯先生
but you are going to have to answer my questions.
但你必须回答我的问题
You can say whatever you want to me.
你想对我说什么都行
I'm not afraid of you.
我可不怕你
Is that a threat?
这是威胁吗
We can add charges to the indictment.
我们可以追加起诉条款
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么
Your meal was delivered. The slot was opened.
你的饭送来了 门槽打开了
What happened next?
接下来发生了什么
The only reason why I am still alive
我之所以还活着的唯一原因
is because the Jimenez are so cheap.
是因为希梅内斯的人是便宜货
You get what you pay for.
一分钱一分货
Shut up.
闭嘴
And you're sure the Jimenez sent the assassin?
你确定是希梅内斯派的刺客
They've been trying to kill me for months.
几个月了 他们一直试图杀了我
Who else would try so hard to put me down?
还能有谁这么想放倒我
He hadn't taken them yet.
他还没拿走它们
That church one wasn't the easiest.
教会的人可真不省事儿
The priest caught me, I actually had
那牧师把我逮了个正着 我只好
to give a confession to get out of there.
在那儿忏悔了半天才脱身
I bet you had plenty of material.
我敢打赌你肯定有不少要忏悔的
You're a very dirty girl.
你这下流女孩
Not dirty, creative.
不是下流 是新颖
So why did you and Ghost
你和幽灵为什么
have those boxes stashed all over the city?
到处藏匿这些盒子
In case shit ever popped off and we had to split.
为了防备突发事故时我们不得不逃走
It was Ghost's idea. Half his money, half mine.
这是幽灵的主意 一半他的钱 一半我的
Clean weapons, small bills.
干净的武器 一些钞票
Instant escape plan.
紧急逃生方案
It was smart.
这很机智
And I'm gonna hide them again
而我要把那些东西再藏起来
but in places he don't know about.
不过要藏到他不知道的地方
And that's what makes you smart, Tommy.
那使你聪明了 汤米
Fuck Ghost.
让幽灵见鬼去
Yeah, fuck Ghost.
对 让幽灵见鬼去
You don't need him, Tommy.
你不需要他 汤米
You're gonna be better off without him.
没有他你会更好
You're the boss now.
现在你说了算
You can do things all your own way,
你可以照自己的方式来
the Tommy Egan way,
汤米·伊根的方式
the right way.
对的方式
Oh, fuck.
好爽
Jesus, Tommy.
天哪 汤米
No, no, no, ignore it.
别别别 别管它
I will. Just let me check.
行 我就看一下
Hello? Tomas?
喂 托马斯
Jefe, uh, what's up?
头儿 怎么了
I hear that you're making headway
我听说你正在重建组织
in rebuilding the organization.
并有所进展
Is that true?
是真的吗
I don't know how you know that,
不知道你是怎么知道的
but you damn straight.
但你♥他♥妈♥说对了
I got the Soldados plus a bunch of other primeras lined up,
我找到了索尔达多族 还有其他几个头目
but I need that product.
但我需要货
Tomas, did you forget our deal?
托马斯 你忘了我们的协议吗
First you kill Ghost.
首先你杀死幽灵
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表