剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
He wouldn't want to spend the day with you
如果他已经放弃了的话
if he wasn't, right?
就不会想陪你一天了 对吧
The least you can do is try too.
至少你也可以努力一下
All right, if you're saying that I have to, then I will.
好吧 既然你说我非得这么做 那我就去陪他
It's not that I wanted to, though,
但这可不是我心甘情愿的
'cause I don't.
因为我并不心甘情愿
Ruiz and his lawyers seen the proffer agreement?
鲁伊斯和他律师看过我们提出的协议了吗
Received it this morning,
今早已经收到了
expecting to have it signed this afternoon
预计今天下午等我们把鲁伊斯登记在案之后
after we've got Ruiz on record.
就会签字
All we need from him
我们只要他
is to corroborate his meeting with Lobos.
证实和洛沃斯会过面就行了
This would be the same meeting
这就是缉毒局探员胡安·胡里奥·梅迪纳
that DEA Agent Juan Julio Medina witnessed while undercover?
做卧底时目睹的那种会面吗
Correct. Looks good, Valdes.
没错 看起来很不错 巴尔德斯
I don't know, sir. Is... is this the best we can do?
不好说 长官 这... 我们最多只能做这些吗
How do you mean, Agent Knox?
什么意思 诺克斯探员
I just...
我只是...
You know, while we've got the snake,
既然我们都逮到毒蛇了
why not squeeze him for every last drop of venom
干嘛不把他最后一滴毒液都挤出来
he's got, right?
对吧
That way, instead of hoping to just go to trial,
这样我们就不用只是寄希望把他送上法庭
we can bury Lobos under the fucking jail.
我们可以直接让洛沃斯把牢底坐穿
Are you suggesting we ask Ruiz
你是不是建议我们叫鲁伊斯
to give up Lobos' whole New York organization?
把洛沃斯在纽约的整个组织都交代出来
Yes, yes.
对 没错
Places, product, and names.
各种地点 毒品 还有联络人
It might not be the worst idea,
这主意还不错
but would he go for it?
但是他会干吗
I'm not sure he will, sir.
我觉得他可能不愿意 长官
We'll have everything we need
我们能掌握一切必要的资源
with the corroboration from Ruiz about his meeting with Lobos.
让鲁伊斯证实他跟洛沃斯会过面
Everything else is inconsequential.
其它的就都无关紧要了
True, but Ruiz doesn't know that.
没错 但是鲁伊斯并不知道这一点
If we change strategy midstream,
如果我们中途改变策略
it'll upset Ruiz and his attorney.
鲁伊斯和他律师会不高兴的
It's not what they agreed to.
跟他们之前达成的协议不一样
We could end up with nothing.
我们可能一无所获
We could indict Ruiz on his own crimes
要是鲁伊斯为难我们
if he forces our hand.
我们可以起诉他自己的罪行
Let's use Greg's approach.
我们就用格雷格的那招
All right, Saxe, adjust the agreement.
好了 萨克斯 修改协议
If Ruiz fingers Lobos, great,
如果鲁伊斯指证洛沃斯 那么很好
but if we can roll up the whole bunch, why not?
但如果我们能一网打尽 何乐而不为呢
I've got a meeting.
我要去开会了
I'll expect a report.
报告赶紧交上来
Of course, sir.
好的 长官
This can't be that complicated.
这事不用那么复杂
Why don't you just walk up to him
你为什么不直接走到他面前
and put a bullet in his head?
朝他脑袋开一枪就完了
Because this isn't the fucking movies.
因为这他妈的不是拍电影
If I do it in broad day like that,
要是我在光天化日这么干
somebody's gonna see me for sure,
肯定会被人看见的
and then I'm locked up in a cage upstate
然后用不了两秒钟
in two seconds flat.
我就会被关进一个偏僻的监狱
Ma, what the fuck are you doing here?
妈 你♥他♥妈♥的来这里干什么
I didn't have a fucking choice.
我他妈的别无选择了
The mortgage is past due.
房♥贷已经超期了
Just...
只是...
What the hell happened to you?
你怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Look, there must have been some sort of mix-up.
听着 肯定是哪儿搞错了
I'll call Tasha and have her bring some checks over.
我会打电♥话♥给塔莎 叫她带支票过来
Hey, whoever did this to you, you and James
不管是谁干的 你和詹姆斯
are gonna take care of this, right?
要收拾他 对吧
No, Ma, fuck Ghost.
不 妈 去他♥娘♥的♥幽灵
Told you I don't want nothing to do with him.
我跟你说过 我不想再跟他有牵连了
Who the hell is this?
这他妈的是谁
Ma, this Holly.
妈 这位是霍莉
You must be Tommy's mother.
你一定就是汤米的母亲
Hi.
你好
I'm Holly, his girlfriend.
我是霍莉 他女朋友
Is that my mother's ring?
那是我母亲的戒指吗
Yeah, I bought it out of hock,
是 我从你典当的地方
where you put it, and then I gave it to her.
赎出来的 然后送给了她
Look, Ma, Holly and I got a lot to do today.
听着 妈 霍莉和我今天很忙
As soon as Tasha brings the checks over,
等塔莎把支票拿来
I'll bring them by, okay?
我就给你送去 行吗
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I'm not worried about it,
我不担心
'cause I'm not leaving until I get them.
因为没拿到支票我是不会走的
Besides, I want to get to know Haley...
另外 我想了解一下哈利...
Holly. Holly, right.
霍莉 霍莉 对
See? We need to get to know each other better.
瞧见没 我们彼此得好好了解一下
For you, son.
给你的 儿子
For the game tonight?
这是今晚的比赛
Well, I planned on giving you those
在你拿走安吉拉的枪之前
before you took Angela's gun, so what was once a gift
我本来是打算当做礼物送你的
is something that you're now gonna have to earn.
可是现在你必须自己去挣了
Putting you to work today.
你今天必须工作
Yo, James.
喂 詹姆斯
Andre, good morning.
安德烈 早上好
Hey, man, we need to rap real quick...
伙计 我们得聊聊 很快就好...
Meet my son, Tariq. Tariq, Andre.
这位是我儿子 塔里克 塔里克 安德烈
What's up, dog?
你好 朋友
Just need to talk to your father real quick.
我要跟你爹简单聊聊
We can do that later.
晚点再说
Look, a delivery just got here.
听着 有批货刚到
I figured you could use some extra hands for the day.
我想你今天可能需要多点人手
Tariq could use a crash course in the club,
塔里克可以在夜店学点好上手的东西
so he's your assistant for the day.
所以今天他就是你的助手
Dad?
爸
You mind showing him the ropes?
你可以教他点窍门吗
Okay. Cool.
可以 很好
You, pay attention.
你 专心点
Look folks, we got to clear this hallway.
大家注意 请离开这条走廊
Thank you.
谢谢
Charlie, what the hell's going on?
查理 怎么回事
There's some high-valued federal witness
有个高价值的联邦调查局的证人
being moved through.
要经过
All nonessential personnel leaving the area.
所有无关人员离场
Charlie, hold the elevator.
查理 按住电梯门
Sir. What the fuck?
长官 什么鬼
Miss Valdes, I'm glad I caught up with you.
巴尔德斯小姐 很高兴终于找到你了
Uh, now that we're gonna have Ruiz's testimony against Lobos,
既然我们会拿到鲁伊斯指证洛沃斯的证词
I think you should start pre-trial motions.
我想你应该开始做审前动议了
Jury selection on a guy like this
对于审判这么一个人 选择合适的陪审团
is gonna be a bitch.
将会非常棘手
We should think about wealthy widows with no kids.
我们应该考虑没有孩子的有钱寡妇
No reason to take a bribe, right?
就没有理由接受贿赂了 对吧
Walk with me, okay?
跟我来 好吗
There's a whole bunch of things...
有好多事...
I want it on the record that conducting this here
我要声明 在这里执行
rather than the safety of my client's original location
而没有在我委托人的原址那么安全
wasn't lost on us.
对我们会有影响
Oh, well, uh, let me be the first
首先 我要为因此
to apologize for the terrible inconvenience, Mr. Ruiz.
带来的极大不便而道歉 鲁伊斯先生
We should have known we couldn't pull a fast one on you.
我们本来应该想到不能欺骗你
I've seen this little intimidation game
我以前就见识过你们这套恐吓的把戏
you're playing before done better by better.
而且比你们的高明多了
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表