剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
I guaranteed you a fat paycheck,
我保证会给你一份丰厚的报酬
but you're gonna put that shit in the bank,
但你得把钱存在银行
not in your goddamn mattress.
而不是藏在哪个床垫里
I said I want to look clean like you.
我说过 我想看起来和你一样清白
I ain't never say I want to be clean.
我说过自己想做个清白的人
I want money, man. You're gonna get that.
但我需要钱 哥们 你会有的
You want a better life for your daughter or not?
你想不想为你的女儿创造更好的生活
You want to look over your shoulder the rest of your life?
你希望后半辈子都在提心吊胆中度过吗
So you not looking over your shoulder,
所以你只要这样
just like that?
就不需提心吊胆了
I was thinking if I want to move forward in my career,
我在想 我若想在事业上更上一层楼
maybe Violent Crimes isn't the best place
暴♥力♥犯罪科对我来说
for me to do it,
可能不是最佳选择
at least not here in Southern District.
起码在西区这里不是
You want a transfer?
你想调到其他部门
I want a fresh start,
我想要一个新的开始
and when Greg Knox comes back to work,
而且等格雷格·诺克斯回来工作
it might be best for me to be somewhere else.
调到其他部门对我来说可能更好
I think there's some openings at the Eastern District office
东区办公室有几个空缺
out at Cadman Plaza...
在卡德曼广场
I'm sorry, Angela. You can't go anywhere.
我很抱歉 安吉拉 你哪儿也不能去
I need you here to help the Lobos task force.
我需要你在这儿协助洛沃斯专案组
I thought the case might be over.
我以为这案子已经结束了
You thought wrong.
你想错了
Lobos woke up. He's stable.
洛沃斯醒了 身体状况也稳定了
So we're proceeding with the case.
所以我们可以着手调查此案了
We're due in chambers in 20 minutes.
二十分钟后 我们会议室见
In light of the government's inability
考虑到政♥府♥无力保护
to protect my client, Felipe Lobos,
我的当事人 费利佩·洛沃斯
I move that all federal charges against him be dropped
我提议撤销对他所有的联邦指控
and that he be returned to Mexico,
让他被遣送回墨西哥
where the Federales can handle his prosecution.
墨西哥的联邦部队可以处理对他的起诉
You know they're not gonna prosecute him.
你知道他们不会起诉他
You're looking for a get-out-of-jail-free card.
你这是在寻求一张免罪金牌啊
Get-out-alive, Mr. Sandoval.
是活着出去 桑多瓦尔先生
My client's life is in danger
只要我的当事人在你们的监护下
as long as he's in your custody.
他的生命就岌岌可危啊
It's clear that whoever wanted
很明显 无论谁想要被告人死
the defendant dead knew exactly where to find him.
都清楚地知道该去哪儿找他
Has the government addressed the issue
政♥府♥在文件中提到了
of the defendant's safety in its papers?
被告的安全问题吗
Not at this time, Your Honor, but it's clear the Jimenez
目前没有 法官阁下 但能明确的是
hired an assassin from within the prison.
希梅内斯从监狱里雇了一个杀手
Your Honor, if you send Lobos to Mexico,
法官阁下 您若把洛沃斯遣送回墨西哥
he'll go right back to conducting business,
他会回去继续从事非法生意
selling drugs, ordering murders...
贩卖♥♥毒品 下令谋杀
That's the Federales' problem.
那是联邦部队要考虑的问题
Your Honor, if I may,
法官阁下 我插一句
what if we helped the idea that Lobos is dead?
我们何不助推洛沃斯已死的想法
Helped? We freeze his assets.
助推 我们冻结他的资产
We start seizing his American properties.
我们开始查缉他在美国的财产
We spread the word through the prison system
我们通过监狱传播
that the Jimenez killed the defendant,
希梅内斯杀了被告人的说法
and we mount a John Doe prosecution.
并且展开一个匿名起诉
We never put his name on a prisoner manifest,
我们不把他的名字列入囚犯清单
we move him in secret,
而是把他秘密转移
and all materials associated
所有相关材料都标注
with "U.S. V. John Doe" Remain under seal.
美国诉无名氏 并且密封保存
Your Honor, the Eastern District
法官大人 东局
has prosecuted almost 60
在过去五年
John Doe cases in the last five years.
差不多提出了六十次匿名诉讼
You want my client to waive his right to a public trial
因为你没办法保证我当事人的安全
because you can't keep people safe?
就让他放弃接受公众审判的权利吗
A John Doe prosecution
匿名起诉
would give the government the ability
可以给政♥府♥
to protect the defendant
在控告他
while prosecuting him for his crimes
对美国人♥民♥犯下的罪行时
against the people of the United States.
保证被报告安全的能力
It is a solution in the interest of justice.
这是站在正义角度的解决办法
Isn't that why we're here?
这不正是我们来此的原因吗
Game, set, match, Mr. Kessler.
好 就这么办 凯斯勒先生
The government's motion is granted,
政♥府♥的议案已准许
and the John Doe prosecution will move forward.
将启动匿名诉讼
Mr. Sandoval, I expect extraordinary measures here
桑多瓦尔先生 我希望你们对员工
from your staff.
采取非常措施
No DOJ property leaves the building,
美国司法部的财产不准带离大楼
no laptops, no files,
电脑 文件都不行
and restricted smartphone use.
限制智能手♥机♥的使用
I understand, Your Honor.
我明白了 法官大人
All proceedings from this point
现在起 所有的进程
shall be maintained under seal, Counselors.
都要保密 律师
I'm due in court. You'll see yourselves out?
我要出庭了 不送了
I'd like to go with you to interview Lobos
迈克 如果可以的话
if that's okay, Mike.
我想和你一起去讯问洛沃斯
I'll get back to you.
我回来会告诉你的
The kids are at school already.
孩子们已经去学校了
I know they aren't here. Came to talk to you.
我知道他们不在这 我来找你的
Tasha, when they are here,
塔莎 等他们都在家时
we need to sit both Tariq and Raina down and...
我们要和塔里克及雷娜坐下来谈谈
tell them about Angela.
告诉他们安吉拉的事情
About Angela?
有关安吉拉的事情
What about Shawn, Ghost?
那肖恩呢 幽灵
What about the fact that someone who was in their lives
他们生命中的某个人
is suddenly dead with no explanation?
突然无缘无故身亡的事情怎么办
Don't pretend like you didn't know.
别假装你不知道
I knew. Then why didn't you tell me?
我知道 – 那你为什么不告诉我
The police called me to identify his body.
警♥察♥让我去辨认他的尸体
I called you, Ghost.
我给你打过电♥话♥ 幽灵
I had to tell the kids about Shawn alone.
我不得不独自告诉孩子们肖恩的事情
What'd you tell them?
你告诉他们什么了
That he died, Ghost.
告诉他们他死了 幽灵
What else was I supposed to say?
我还能怎么说
You got anything you need to tell them,
你有什么需要告诉他们的事吗
anything you want to get off your chest?
有什么心里话要告诉他们吗
What happened to your face, Ghost?
你的脸怎么了 幽灵
Were you in a fight?
你跟别人打架了
You think I did this to him?
你认为我杀了他吗
I told you, I sent him away.
我告诉你了 我让他离开
You tell me a lot of things.
你告诉我了很多事情
I told Shawn that Kanan was using him to get to me.
我告诉肖恩 卡南是在利用他报复我
Instead of leaving town, Shawn went to Kanan
肖恩没走 而是去找了卡南
to confront his father about what I told him.
拿我跟他说的事情与他父亲对质
And Kanan shot him.
卡南杀了他
So my face looks like this, um,
我的脸变成这样
because I killed Kanan.
是因为我杀了卡南
Kanan is dead?
卡南死了吗
And Lobos too.
洛沃斯也死了
I'm out the game.
我脱身了
Why should I believe anything you have to say?
我为什么要相信你说的
I know it's easy for you to blame me
我知道你很容易就会把肖恩的死
for Shawn's death,
归咎到我头上
and I know I've lied to you in the past.
我知道我过去曾骗过你
Mm-mm, don't touch me.
不 别碰我
I'm sorry you had to do that alone.
对不起 让你独自面对这些
I should have been here.
我应该陪着你的
But you can ask Tommy.
你可以问汤米
When he went to see Kanan, I was with Tommy,
肖恩去见卡南时 我和汤米在一起
getting him out of jail.
保释他出狱
Call me when you're ready to talk.
如果你准备好谈话了 给我打电♥话♥
So, man, the heat you were getting from the feds,
这么说你惹得联邦调查局的那些麻烦
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表