剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, yes, you do.
你当然需要
Especially when it comes to my wife.
特别是牵扯到我妻子时
You know what I mean.
你知道我什么意思
No, I don't think I do.
不 我不知道
You gonna get the door?
你去开门吧
Paz! Entrar.
帕兹 请进
Angelita, it's so good to see you.
安吉丽塔 见到你真高兴
You too.
我也是
How are you?
你好吗
Good.
很好
You look pretty.
你看起来真美
You remember Jamie.
还记得杰米吧
Mm-hmm.
当然
Qué pasa, Paz?
你好吗 帕兹
Uh, good.
好
Can I get you some wine?
想喝点酒吗
Uh, okay.
行啊
So it's been a long time.
好久不见了
Quite a long time.
确实是挺久了
Para ti.
请用
Gracias.
谢谢
Jamie, how nice of you to pay the rent.
杰米 你付租金真是太好了
Angela's always paid for her own things.
安吉拉总是为自己的东西买♥♥单
Never depended on a man before.
从来不依靠男人
Jamie, why would you do that?
杰米 为什么你要那样做
I had good intentions.
我是出于好意
So what's the problem?
所以有什么问题吗
Isn't dinner ready?
晚饭还没好吗
Let's eat.
用餐吧
So what does that mean?
所以那是什么意思
It means you won't have a record.
意思就是你不会有案底
It means Angela made the whole thing go away.
意思是安吉拉把整件事抹掉了
Dad made her do that for me?
是爸爸让她那样做的吗
Something like that.
差不多
Look, Tariq,
听着 塔里克
our family's not like other families.
我们家与别人家不一样
Not like other families at school.
不像学校里的其它家庭
Ma, I know. You tell me this all the time.
妈 我知道 你总是这样说
We have to do better
我们得做得更好
and be better than the kids at school.
比学校里的其它孩子都要乖
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know you are.
我知道你歉疚
There are certain things about us
我们确实有些事情
that your father and I don't want anyone to know.
你父亲和我不希望有人知道
Okay?
好吗
When you go in there tomorrow to talk to the therapist,
明天你去心理医生那里时
I just want you to answer his questions.
我希望你回答他的问题就行了
Don't say more than you have to.
不必要的话别说
So you want me to lie?
所以你是要我说谎吗
No, baby.
不是 宝贝
You're a smart kid.
你是个聪明的孩子
You'll know what to do.
你知道该怎么做
I am glad we were finally able to do this.
很高兴我们终于可以这样坐下来
I didn't think it was gonna happen.
我还以为没机会了
Well, that was my fault, and I'm sorry.
是我的错 对不起
Angela, I remember back in the day
安吉拉 我记得当年
when you got grounded for sneaking out to meet Jamie.
你因为偷偷溜出去见杰米被禁足
Papi was pissed!
爸爸气疯了
You remember that?
你还记得吗
He was chasing me down the street.
他追了我一条街
Told me to never come back,
跟我说永远别回来了
but I couldn't stay away.
但是我不能离开
Are you in contact with anyone from the old neighborhood?
你还跟以前的邻居什么人有联♥系♥吗
What ever happened to that mamao, Tommy Egan?
那个杂种 汤米·伊根 究竟怎么样了
He and I lost touch.
我们没有联♥系♥了
But enough about the past.
不过别尽说过去了
How's your son? How's he doing?
你儿子呢 他怎么样
Junior's great.
朱尼尔很棒
Finishing school, looking for a job.
毕业了 正在找工作
Congratulations. That's super cool.
恭喜你 真有出息
What about your kids?
你的孩子们呢
How'd they take the news about your divorce?
他们对你们离婚这事接受得怎么样
You're not divorced yet.
你们还没离婚
He's working on it.
他还在争取
Sure.
当然了
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
You okay, Ange?
你没事吧 安琪
I'm fine.
没事
So, Paz, of course, you know,
那个 帕兹 当然了
the job market is tough right now,
现在工作不好找
but I have, uh,
不过要是朱尼尔感兴趣的话
an opening at a club if Junior was interested.
我夜店里有个空缺职位
Thanks, I appreciate it, but I wouldn't want
谢谢你的好意 但是我不想
to put my son in a awkward situation.
让我儿子面临尴尬的局面
What do you mean? Well, you know.
什么意思 你懂的
Just in case things don't work out
以防万一你和安吉拉
between you and Angela.
没能在一起
Showtime, motherfuckers.
表演开始了 混♥蛋♥们
Which one would you like to see?
您想看哪一个
That one, please.
那个 麻烦你
Everybody shut the fuck up and get on the floor now!
所有人都他妈闭嘴 立刻趴到地上
You!
你
Move it!
快点
Get down!
趴下
Bitch, don't make me shoot you!
贱♥人♥ 别逼我开枪打死你
Come on, move!
快点 走
Let's go!
快走
I told you to stay down!
我叫你趴着
Shut the fuck up!
他妈的闭嘴
Everybody shut the fuck up!
所有人都他妈闭嘴
Open this shit.
打开这玩意儿
Would you calm the fuck down, man?
你♥他♥妈♥能冷静点吗 伙计
Everybody shut up!
所有人都闭嘴
If you move, I'll fucking kill you!
敢动一下我就他妈的毙了你
Shut the fuck up!
闭嘴
What the fuck?
什么鬼
Peace, nigga.
再见 黑鬼
Hurry up!
快点
Go! Hurry up!
走 快走
Let's go.
赶紧走
Let's go!
快走
What the fuck happened?
到底他妈的出什么事了
Go, motherfucker.
快走 杂种
Drive!
开车呀
All available units respond to Tivoli Jewelry
所有人员赶到位于杰斐逊大街372号♥的
at 372 Jefferson Avenue.
蒂沃利珠宝店
Take-over robbery just occurred.
刚刚发生了一起抢劫
Suspects are armed and dangerous.
疑犯持有武器 很危险
Suspect vehicle is a black Suburban, no plates.
嫌疑车辆是辆黑色的雪佛兰萨博班 没有车牌
Car 41805.
41805号♥车
I've got a black Explorer
我看到一辆黑色探险者开过
leaving at a high rate of speed.
车速很快
No plates.
没有车牌
Occupied by four white males
车里有四个白人男性
headed northeast on Jefferson Ave.
沿着斐逊大街朝东北方向去了
Angela.
安吉拉
The California case files finally came through,
加州的案件卷宗终于交过来了
and I think I have a break in the case.
我想这个案件有了突破
What do you got?
有何发现
I found the wife of one of the victims
在你安全屋里被谋杀的那些受害者
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表