剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表
You can't prove any of that. She's not on this tape either.
你根本没有证据 她并没有出现在录音里
Wait, shut up, shut up.
等会 闭嘴 别说话
You're gonna regret this.
你会后悔的
No, I won't, 'cause I ain't do this to you.
不会的 不是我杀了你
Ghost did.
是幽灵
Egan killed him.
伊根杀了他
Fucking Christ on the cross, he killed him.
天哪 他杀了他
Admitting to the Lobos kill, Ruiz's murder?
他承认杀害了洛沃斯 还有鲁伊斯
That's it, baby, that's everything.
就是这个 这就是证据
I got everything!
我有证据了
You've got nothing.
你什么证据都没有
This recording doesn't exist, remember?
这份录音根本不存在 你忘了吗
That is a dying declaration from Ruiz.
那是鲁伊斯的临终遗言
Yeah, from Ruiz, a CI you were running unofficially,
是啊 鲁伊斯的遗言 你的非正式线人
put in grave danger, and got him killed.
冒着巨大的生命危险 然后被杀了
Now, you can take these recordings to court
你可以拿着这些录音上法庭
and try and nail these fuckers, but you'll get roasted on cross
去揭露那些混♥蛋♥ 但你也会被定罪的
and you'll end up sucking dick in prison right next to them.
最后你也会进监狱和他们排排坐
Unless I can get one of them to flip.
除非我可以让他们其中一人松口
What did I teach you in class?
上课的时候我教过你什么
Who has the most to lose... and who do I want more?
谁的损失最大 我想从谁那要的更多
I'll be pulling up at Truth in five minutes.
我还有五分钟就到"真理"夜店了
I'll see you on the inside, Dominique.
多米尼克 我们见面再谈
All right, boss.
好的 老板
Don't forget we have VIP...
别忘了我们有贵宾...
I gotta go. Okay, bye.
我得挂了 好 再见
Agent Knox. Good evening.
诺克斯探员 晚上好
Would you step out of the car, please?
请你下车好吗
I'm clean, man.
我没有武器
I said I'm clean!
说了我没有武器
Turn.
转身
And forgive me for not taking your word for it, I'm sorry.
原谅我没有相信你的话 抱歉
It's just you left quite a few holes in Felipe Lobos.
因为你留了几个枪眼在费利佩·洛沃斯身上
Forgive me for not knowing what you're talking about.
抱歉我不知道你在说什么
Cut the shit.
废话就省了吧
I know Tommy Egan killed Ruiz,
我知道汤米·伊根杀了鲁伊斯
and I know the two of you killed Lobos together.
我还知道你们俩一起杀了洛沃斯
Didn't do it alone though, did you?
虽然不是你一个人做的 对吧
Angela was your inside man.
安吉拉是你的内应
Give her up, I'll get you a deal.
供出她 我就和你做笔交易
If you had anything on me,
如果你有什么证据
I'd be in the back of your little car by now.
早就把我抓起来了
You can threaten me, you can lie to me, rough me up.
你可以威胁我 可以欺骗我 揍我一顿
I'm not giving you a single reason to bring me in.
我是不会让你有理由逮捕我的
All right.
好吧
You've got the most to lose in this situation.
以现在的情况来看 你的损失最大
You know that.
你心里清楚
You got your family, you got your club,
你有家人 有夜店
you got your reputation. It's all still clean.
还有你的名誉 目前还是清白的
There's no real proof that you're dirty.
没有实质的证据证明你有罪
There's no real proof that you're Ghost.
没有实质的证据证明 你就是幽灵
Because I'm not.
因为我不是
Right, right, right, except Angela.
行行行 除了安吉拉
She knows what you want.
她知道你要什么
That's why she came back to me to pick up the pieces.
所以她回来找我破镜重圆
That's why she let me in.
所以才让我有机可乘
She loved you and you went back to your wife.
她曾经爱过你 而你回去找发妻了
If I give her the opportunity,
如果我给她机会
I'm pretty damn sure she's gonna burn your ass, like she did me.
她肯定会找你麻烦 就像对待我一样
If you think Angela is guilty of murder, you're wrong.
如果你觉得安吉拉杀了人 那你就错了
I wonder if she's gonna say the same thing about you.
不知道她会不会同样为你辩驳
Come on, man, come on, come on.
快接啊 哥们 快接快接
Hey, Mike?
喂 麦克吗
Hey, Mike, can you meet up at my place right now?
麦克 你能马上去我家跟我会和吗
Yeah, we need to talk. It's about Lobos.
对 我们得聊聊洛沃斯的事
You're late.
你迟到了
Driving while black.
黑人开车 总有麻烦
Black man driving a Escalade.
黑人开了辆凯雷德
Guy probably thought you was an Uber.
可能人家会以为你是专车司机
Was you clean?
没抓到你把柄吧
As a whistle.
没有
They ain't see shit, I ain't say shit.
他们没证据 我守口如瓶
So it ain't shit.
所以屁事没有
I just met up with Milan.
我刚跟米兰碰过头
He's looking to kill you right after your big-ass party.
那场派对结束后 他想杀了你
He wants that signature
他想要你身边那个妞
from that Karen, your side bitch.
凯伦签好合同
I told you, I ain't fuckin' her. She's just business.
我跟你说过了 我跟她没什么 就是工作关系
Yeah, whatever. Once she signs that contract,
随便吧 一旦她签了合同
he gonna take you out.
他就会杀了你
Somethin' about she likes Dre?
她是不是喜欢德雷
That's true, she does.
没错 是喜欢
Well, that's crazy.
太不可思议了
We gonna have to move during that party
我们在派对上就必须行动了
while his guard is down.
趁他放松警惕的时候
Yeah, but I don't know how can manage that.
对 但我不知道怎么实施
Karen's gonna be there, her father, all, all the guests.
凯伦会在 还有她父亲和其他那些客人
Well, you better fuckin' figure it out,
你♥他♥妈♥的最好想出办法来
'cause we ain't gonna get a better shot.
机不可失 失不再来
Thanks.
谢谢
What's going on? You sounded pretty worked up on the phone.
怎么了 你在电♥话♥里听起来挺激动的
Angela's the leak.
是安吉拉泄的密
I know it, but I can't prove it.
我知道 可我没证据
Start at the beginning.
从头说起
Right, okay, um...
好的...
I got a piece of evidence.
我得到了一段证据
It's not gonna be admissible, though.
不过这段证据不会被采纳
I... I drew a little bit outside of the lines to...
因为我稍微有点违法了...
It's not gonna be admissible, then it doesn't count.
证据不会被采纳 那就没用
I know, yeah, just listen, okay?
我知道 听我说 好吗
I can link her to the Lobos murder plot.
我可以把她和洛沃斯的谋杀案联♥系♥起来
I fuckin' knew it all along, and no one fuckin' believed me,
我他妈一直就清楚 可是没人信我
and that's fine, but if...
不过没关系 但是如果...
Shit, let me get rid of this. One sec, okay? Sorry.
妈的 我接下电♥话♥ 马上好 好吗 抱歉
One... one sec.
马上就好
Hello? Is this
喂 请问是
Agent Gregory Knox?
格雷格里·诺克斯特工吗
This is the Mexican Federal Police returning your call.
我是墨西哥联邦警方 回你的电♥话♥
Uh, listen, just s... forget I called. It's not...
听着 我... 忘了我打过电♥话♥吧
Well, actually, we can't seem to find
实际上 关于费利佩·洛沃斯的下落
any record of a tip being made recently to Miguel Sandoval
我们好像找不到他去
in regard to Felipe Lobos's whereabouts.
米格尔·桑多瓦尔市的任何记录
The Agent Rivera in that department,
那个部门的里维拉特工
uh, died a year ago.
一年前死了
That's all the information we have at this time.
我们目前的情报就是这些
Okay, thank you. Appreciate your call.
好的 谢谢 感谢你的回电
Everything all right?
没事吧
Yeah, of course.
没事
Where was I?
我刚说到哪了
Angela's the leak.
是安吉拉泄的密
Right.
对
Yeah.
没错
She's the leak.
是她泄的密
Beer? You want a beer or something? You good?
要喝啤酒什么的吗
Sure. Yeah? Okay.
好的 要吗 好的
According to the Federales,
根据墨西哥联邦军队的情报
Lobos plans to meet with his distributor Tommy Egan
洛沃斯计划跟他的分销商汤米·伊根
at a warehouse on 11th Avenue.
在第十一大街的一间仓库会面
The last thing our department needs
我们部门要杜绝
is a wild, unformulated accusation about a leak.
毫无根据地诬告有人泄密
剧集 | 权欲(2014) | 导航列表